Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Will You Rather Marry Someone From Thesame Denomination As You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Rather Marry Someone From Thesame Denomination As You? (1235 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Whom Would You Rather Marry? / Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Rather Marry Someone From Thesame Denomination As You? by Topsido(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2006
First you think its trivial, later you get to know it is a serious issue. Your family is torn apart and so your heart and your entire life. You make the biggest mistake when you assume you can change him/ her over. Pls guys, lets talk, will you rather get married to a guy/ girl from your denomination/ church?
Re: Will You Rather Marry Someone From Thesame Denomination As You? by edygirl(f): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2006
yes.
Re: Will You Rather Marry Someone From Thesame Denomination As You? by diddy4(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2006
i dont see whats wrong with that.
Re: Will You Rather Marry Someone From Thesame Denomination As You? by t4teens(f): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2007
yes i can cos i dnt see wats wrong with that.[sub][/sub]since the love[sup][/sup]is there i can.but i dnt know about[tt][/tt]u! cool
Re: Will You Rather Marry Someone From Thesame Denomination As You? by drrionelli(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2007
Any advantage that you can give a relationship by having something in common with the other person is advantageous to both parties, and, thus, the relationship itself. So, yes, it's a good thing to marry into the same denomination, provided that you are both comfortable with that denomination. In other words, if you are not a strong believer in your faith, and your partner is, then evaluation of that aspect of the relationship is indicated.
Re: Will You Rather Marry Someone From Thesame Denomination As You? by Mandora(f): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2007
I theory there is absolutely nothing wrong wit marrying someone 4rm a different denomination. But in practice, u need 2 share same views on spiritual matters 2 make a good marriage. And then there r d children where wld they belong? Children have a way of sticking wit there mothers in matters of faith how wld ur ego as a man take that?
Re: Will You Rather Marry Someone From Thesame Denomination As You? by drrionelli(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2007
Well said, Mandora!
Re: Will You Rather Marry Someone From Thesame Denomination As You? by MILITIA(f): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2007
Don't you guys appreciate this topic better in the Religious section! cool
Re: Will You Rather Marry Someone From Thesame Denomination As You? by meggieblac: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2009
Mandora:

I theory there is absolutely nothing wrong wit marrying someone 4rm a different denomination. But in practice, u need 2 share same views on spiritual matters 2 make a good marriage. And then there r d children where wld they belong? Children have a way of sticking wit there mothers in matters of faith how wld your ego as a man take that?
you've said it all.
Re: Will You Rather Marry Someone From Thesame Denomination As You? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2009
I cant marry a non-catholic undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Girlfriends / I Just Feel I Share This Stuff: Aye Toto! / Why Are Dating Sites Full Of Niaja Magas(yahoo Boiz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.