Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning (1760 Views)

WOMEN: This Is What He Asked Women [PICTURE] / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by hopeforcharles(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2016
This morning something became crystal clear to me about how women's thoughts and processes works,
If you like fine like papi water, get muscles like the rock get swags like Will Smith in bad boys 2 if you don't have money you mean shit to them,
There is this my chic I crashed with last nite men and brothers na only one round I do oh, but we went out to a nice restaurant and eat after that she see suya say she want chop I buy for her later she say she wants to go out we went to a new club / relaxation spot before that she don down a chilled malt, ol boy after she still dey tell me say she want to cook she is tired of rice na soup she want cook men na money I churn out give her, she dey receive alawi oh plus her well to do relatives, ol boy from Sunday till this morning I don spend some ones monthly salary. Ol boy na so u go continue?
Seriously I am getting married I just need a chic who will grow with me love me for me, I ain't poor but I can make her world nicer than her former.
This days all the chic I see just no too complete, seriously it's complicated.
So to me some chics are just leeches tryna drain a nigg@.

1 Like

Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by CAPSLOCKED: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Seriously I am getting married I just need a chic who will grow with me love me for me, I ain't poor but I can make her world nicer than her former.
This days all the chic I see just no too complete, seriously it's complicated.

HOPE FOR CHARLES, THERES HOPE FOR YOU. smiley
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by hopeforcharles(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

HOPE FOR CHARLES, THERES HOPE FOR YOU. smiley
Lol you have to bold-ify it, you are wonderful. Sure there is hope.
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by dissybling(f): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
u still de abuse us and u still want to get married it alright

2 Likes

Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by Presh900(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
You Are Her Maga .. believe me...some guy is out there eating what you 're paying for without giving her a dime

1 Like

Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
Presh900:
You Are Her Maga .. believe me...some guy is out there eating what you 're paying for without giving her a dime
cheesy
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by proxillin(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
ur woman will come ur way
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by hopeforcharles(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
dissybling:
u still de abuse us and u still want to get married it alright
I no abuse una oh, only that una be necessary evil. Without una this world and no go sweet

1 Like

Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by hopeforcharles(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Presh900:
Well for this one matter I no really think so, but I remember don't ever swear for a woman you might kill yourself.
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by hopeforcharles(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
proxillin:
ur woman will come ur way
Amen bro
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by Sexxkillz: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
The only epiphany i see here, is the epiphany of your own stupidity.

You've only suddenly realized how you've been a foolish spender, spending unnecessarily for one round of sex and realizing that a wife who will grow with you and love you is the way forward.

The problem with most of you is that you think every condition is permanent. You forget to save for a rainy day. You spend money on random girls just to sleep with them and add another stupid feather to the cap of how many girls you've slept with, and then it hits you that you've been so stupid all along.

Common sense.

You'll always believe you're a saint, while the problem lies with girls. Can you even make a good husband? Which nice girl will agree to marry you with your lifestyle of stupidity? Can you be bad and expect anything good? You have a wrong view of money already. You can never find a good girl if you do not clean up your life style and stop viewing all girls as leeches.

Epiphany indeed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by Presh900(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Well for this one matter I no really think so, but I remember don't ever swear for a woman you might kill yourself.
lol...i dey tells you.. Buh you no try o ..jst cuz of one round you spend lyk thz
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by hopeforcharles(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2016
Presh900:
lol...i dey tells you.. Buh you no try o ..jst cuz of one round you spend lyk thz
Lol, she dey form tired tired, men a real man don't force girls na.
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by hopeforcharles(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:

You've only suddenly realized how you've been a foolish spender, spending unnecessarily for one round of sex and realizing that a wife who will grow with you and love you is the way forward.

The problem with most of you is that you think every condition is permanent. You forget to save for a rainy day. You spend money on random girls just to sleep with them and add another stupid feather to the cap of how many girls you've slept with, and then it hits you that you've been so stupid all along.

Common sense.

You'll always believe you're a saint, while the problem lies with girls. Can you even make a good husband? Which nice girl will agree to marry you with your lifestyle of stupidity? Can you be bad and expect anything good? You have a wrong view of money already. You can never find a good girl if you do not clean up your life style and stop viewing all girls as leeches.

Epiphany indeed.
Lol
Like I expected some silly reply like this,
I have never claimed sainthood so don't twist things for your personal gratification, but been bad I am very sure I am far from bad,
You see the thing you forget to see there is that I am saying it's better one seeks out a woman who knows her worth not a dependant person and who knows what she wants from her man,
But I think you are a bit razz in your comments I wonder what your real life attitude will be like
You don't know me or my financial capabilities so you are not in the position to even attempt to refer to that,
And from your handle name it seems sex have killed someone close to you who knows maybe a relative or even a biological entity, sorry sex don't kill when it is done in the right way.
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by dissybling(f): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2016
hopeforcharles:

I no abuse una oh, only that una be necessary evil. Without una this world and no go sweet
evil ke u have been meeting the wrong ones
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by DeLioncourt: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Common sense.

Epiphany indeed.

I concur.

The OP is a hypocrite.
A fool and his money are soon parted...so says a proverb of solomon.

1 Like

Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by hopeforcharles(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2016
DeLioncourt:

I concur.

The OP is a hypocrite.
A fool and his money are soon parted...so says a proverb of solomon.
guys make una easy dey accuse me oh @least I have more where that came from and I have never begged i hustle hard to make my dough #softwork, I Think its that guy who is more of a hypocrite , he that's without a sin should cast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by hopeforcharles(m): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2016
dissybling:
evil ke u have been meeting the wrong ones
you know I wonder where do I meet the good ones?
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by eyinjuege: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
You seem to be weak minded and only move with the tide. Learn to think for yourself, and most importantly learn to say NO.
She wanted suya, Good.
She wanted to go to a club, what happens to you saying no or that you can't afford to take her out?
She wanted to cook soup, and you had stew for rice? Why not tell her she'll make soup next time she comes and you have the money?

Never live beyond your means
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by hopeforcharles(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
eyinjuege:
You seem to be weak minded and only move with the tide. Learn to think for yourself, and most importantly learn to say NO.
She wanted suya, Good.
She wanted to go to a club, what happens to you saying no or that you can't afford to take her out?
She wanted to cook soup, and you had stew for rice? Why not tell her she'll make soup next time she comes and you have the money?

Never live beyond your means
I like your constructive advice, not that I am weak minded, I decided to just let her have her ways because I am observant, I like giving people chances to prove themselves, if you noticed I have given up on her it's in times like this you understand what will happen if you eventually marry her.

1 Like

Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by DeLioncourt: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
hopeforcharles:

guys make una easy dey accuse me oh @least I have more where that came from and I have never begged i hustle hard to make my dough #softwork, I Think its that guy who is more of a hypocrite , he that's without a sin should cast the first stone.

This is exactly why you're premium fish for gold diggers.
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by hopeforcharles(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
DeLioncourt:

This is exactly why you're premium fish for gold diggers.
But you know when one has it often shows atleast on ones living standards,
Well I get ur drift but I am just tryna let that guy know that I know what I am doing, especially with my funds
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by dissybling(f): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2016
hopeforcharles:

you know I wonder where do I meet the good ones?
the moment u stop thinking that all women are just for bleeping alone

1 Like

Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by hopeforcharles(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2016
dissybling:
the moment u stop thinking that all women are just for bleeping alone
another nice angle,but funny I am not too keen on sex, anyway ur advice is noted
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by dissybling(f): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
hopeforcharles:

another nice angle,but funny I am too keen on sex, anyway ur advice is noted
ok gud for u
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by hopeforcharles(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
dissybling:
ok gud for u
sorry that was an error I am not too keen on sex
Re: I Had An Epiphany About Women This Morning by purple3091: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
what is the age difference between you two?

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss So That He Can Have Promotio / Some Men Are Weaklings / All nairaland Guys Are Asslickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.