Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri (36680 Views)

Anambra Election: A Condemnation Of Peter Obi's Stance On Female Governor / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by lonelydora: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
He gave Obiano a good foundation, and I am happy he continued in that path. Even though I'm not from Anambra, I gbadu that state

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Peter Obi saved yet he couldn't advice his friend and mentor GEJ to save for the rainy days. Fake friends everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Ojikutumemu: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Never will an Igbo man Rule Nigeria except when they have there Biafra ,if he likes let him save 100 billion dollars
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by hopilo: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nigerians and their lopsided biased view to issue, if l am not in your political party of region my genuine views to make Nigeria better get discredited and at the end no solution. Peter Obi told us how to cut cost in governance to save money and redeem economy and some people are viewing him base on political party, tribe and tougue, God save us. I am bold to say this, that if PMB implement 1/10 of Obi suggestion at the federal level Nigeria will not be in quagmire economically. The cost of running governance from federal to LGs must change for us to see the dream Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by uzchos: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
I am impressed by your governance approach to cost reduction and same time achieving target aims and objectives. At appointed time your are presidential candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by ikukuoma: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
JOBLESSNESS + SYCOPHANCY...............................................total chaos & breakdown.

Reno come back naija & defend him.

Peter's political career is in coma, thanks to GEJ.

Is Peter member of PDP or APGA?

A.P.C. won't notice him......................................he sold his birthright!
Animal,wey no be bird or land animal..............................no be BAT hin don turn?

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by NovusHomo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi is a fraud. Governor Obiano, through the state Auditor-General, has since debunked this worthless paper as junk hogwash from a deluded clown after revealing how Obi left almost 200 billion naira as debt with his last minute flurry award of contracts to friends and cronies and paymemt of 10% mobilisation so that he could collect his final kickbacks. The state commissioner for information confirmed during a radio programme to clarify this issue, that these papers which Peter Obi printed in large numbers to further his propaganda of a phantom 75 billinn naira, has since been distributed to akara sellers in awka and nearby towns to aid their business.

That it was written on official State paper does not make it true. Even the Bible told a few lies: "Immaculate conception" is the biggest of all lies that were ever told. grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by arresa: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Reno omokiri is the fraudulent and identity theft joker posting rubbish typed on letter head as proof of savings shows that he himself is mentally shallow and corrupt.

Evidence of savings in any sane and sound jurisdiction is legal bank statements and not some silly government letterhead..

What a dumbo.

In fact, shouldn't this loser be showing us evidence of his own boss, jona's savings?

Jonathan Had No Political Will To Save - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4I9yanhAaM

Oh, I forgot, they confessed that we are in recession today because they were too incompetent to save when money was gushing in and raking in the largest revenue in the history of Nigeria...

Thank God Nigerians kicked these worthless clowns out of office..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by arresa: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
uzchos:
I am impressed by your governance approach to cost reduction and same time achieving target aims and objectives. At appointed time your are presidential candidate.

I'm sure you are talking about ipob enclave presidential candidate...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by AgamaHub: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
Why are people so unreasonably daft? Peter Obi did better than many governors, ministers and politicians u see today in Nigeria. Is it not obvious that Anambra is benefiting from what he did today? Why is the present admin not blaming him for anything right now like ur president is doing? Please ask God to lend you some wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by omoyowa: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
arresa:

Very soon hunger harbouring in your region will reach you.... keep ranting

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by omoyowa: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
arresa:

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by omoyowa: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
arresa:

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Aroh48(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
zickie:
pls who has this mans contact, let's rally round him. 2019 is now . he may not be a saint but that's the kind of man we need to lead. let's see how we can float a party with him as President. am calling on all youths to join hands and take back our future from these old thieves. pls let's come together 2019 isn't far
Tribalism and ethnicity we not allow them to reason the way you do.Instead,they we rally round those failures and theives that have been killing the country.Its so disgusting and pathetic that most youths in NL here love those serial theives that have milked the nation dry.The youths are mostly the problem of this country,the way they rally round theives amazed me.When you attack some of their corrupt public figures,they we threaten you with fire and brimestone.Nigeria need to be re-colonized again for the next 100yrs because we know nothing about good governance.Look at Nigeria at 56yrs still struggling to survive.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by arresa: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
[s]
omoyowa:

[/s]

The hungry people are the ones leaving their poor and jobless villages and trooping into my region are obviously the hungry people since last time I checked, I don't see my region folks trooping into your unproductive region for anything..

Look in the mirror before your next pointless post..

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by jaybee3(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
tawa89:
You lack knowledge of Anambra politics, Peter Obi was impeached twice and had to go through the courts to retrieve his mandate, he was robbed of his electoral mandate twice by PDP, his state Assembly was populated by PDP guys same as Anambra state representatives at the federal level were all in PDP, no other Governor faced the battles he faced. So do a little research and stop showcasing your ignorance here

Why focus on party line when i clearly listed 3 possibilities?
It's obvious you lack comprehension skills
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by arresa: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
[s]
AgamaHub:
Why are people so unreasonably daft? Peter Obi did better than many governors, ministers and politicians u see today in Nigeria. Is it not obvious that Anambra is benefiting from what he did today? Why is the present admin not blaming him for anything right now like ur president is doing? Please ask God to lend you some wisdom.
[/s]

....but you can now show us exactly what he did while in office.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by justmenoni: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'm in.

zickie:
pls who has this mans contact, let's rally round him. 2019 is now . he may not be a saint but that's the kind of man we need to lead. let's see how we can float a party with him as President. am calling on all youths to join hands and take back our future from these old thieves. pls let's come together 2019 isn't far
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by denip: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
hopilo:
Nigerians and their lopsided biased view to issue, if l am not in your political party of region my genuine views to make Nigeria better get discredited and at the end no solution. Peter Obi told us how to cut cost in governance to save money and redeem economy and some people are viewing him base on political party, tribe and tougue, God save us. I am bold to say this, that if PMB implement 1/10 of Obi suggestion at the federal level Nigeria will not be in quagmire economically. The cost of running governance from federal to LGs must change for us to see the dream Nigeria.

My guy God really bless u and your generation and add more substance to ur kpamgolo. Abeg go meet Iya Basira collect fufu and ofunugbo soup with cow head. Tell am say i go pay. U talk tru

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by shine96: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Governor Peter Obi example of what leadership should be. Kudos to him

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by drskyfly007(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
NovusHomo:

That it was written on official State paper does not make it true. Even the Bible told a few lies: "Immaculate conception" is the biggest of all lies that were ever told. grin
be delivered!!!! Chai
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by mountain2019: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
MyVision2020:
.. biko.. lets keep it clean maka ndi ofe mmanu a.. na-achö fault ebe anyi nö ....NO..WAY!! cheesy
. No be say u talk o! The truth is that Peter is a sound leader, then, Willie is a go-getter and their efforts are superb. Ka anyi kusi isu akwa inyi anyi na iru oha-na-eze.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Adiwana: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

....but you can now show us exactly what he did while in office.
Dude,I have been monitoring your posts.What's it with you with tribal posts.Pls grow up
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
He equally left a very standard and solid governance structure in place,

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Yyeske(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
I don't know why you guys go fuming in the mouth upandan, tomorrow you'll still see Obiano and Obi attending a function hand in hand. I love both men including Ngige because they all made my dear state the pride of the nation and a state other states and even the FG should come and learn good governance. Obiano, we are behind you, Obi, we are behind you too.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by arresa: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Adiwana:

Dude,I have been monitoring your posts.What's it with you with tribal posts.Pls grow up

Asking you to show us what obi achieved while in office is tribal? grin

You people no go kill pesin with lafta I swear,... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Ahmeduana(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Africonji:

Isn't that obvious by now with the documented evidence the OP just showed? Let's just hope Obiano will also leave some savings (and not just debt) behind for his successor.
THAT IS WHY WE ARE ASKING GENERAL CASSANDRA TO PUBLISH THE HAND OVER NOTES THAT GEJ GAVE HIM, BUT GENERAL BODY ODOUR REFUSES!
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
jaybee3:

It's like you guys lack basic understanding of Governance structure

He was able to achieve all that as the CEO of the state simply because he presided over an assembly that wasn't divided along ethnic, religion or party lines.

Nigeria as a whole is a different kettle of fish backed by unworkable constitution that will force him into submission.

His laudable feats will be hard to reproduce at the centre

So we should elect an unproven and incompetent person instead?

What is your point?
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by omoyowa: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

The hungry people are the ones leaving their poor and jobless villages and trooping into my region are obviously the hungry people since last time I checked, I don't see my region folks trooping into your unproductive region for anything..

Look in the mirror before your next pointless post..

hahahahahaa....very funny...
I can see how wealthy your region is,that 90% of your people still live in historic brown roof buildings.......
your people are so wealthy that they are owing blockade of salaries.....
your people are so wealthy that no team from your region well in just concluded Nigerian football leaque,just one team from ondo participated.....
keep ranting and saying people are moving to your region......
I have not heard that any state in your region has so much vacancies in govt work that strangers are taking d opportunities....
sorry.....very soon you people will realise that growth is all about taking advantage of every hidden opportunities even beyond your region....
d last time I checked,,Igbo's are in d north,south,west and other countries....
Your brothers who saw the opportunities in d SE are ...
in aba,doing tailoring work.
in Onitsha selling drugs.
in Nnewi repairing and maintenance of automobile parts.etc
Some are into selling agbo herbs...and they are doing very well...
And let's me tell you,minus Lagos,d Southeastern states are d highest industrialised....
I have not seen any reasonable industry in Oyo,ondo,osun,ekiti,,just Lagos and some part of Ogun state....and fortunately those industries are owned by strangers....
Remember,Nigerian brewery is located in enugu
...Guineas is building their plant in Enugu...
ammaco Mercedes truck assembly plant is in Enugu....
hero brewery is in Anambra..
innoson car plant is in Anambra...
ibeto car battery factory is in Anambra..
onaco garnet and shoe factory is in aba....
ibeto cement factory is in abakalike...
largest salt refining plant is in abakalike..
oil and gas equipment factory is in IMO state...
33 larger bear is in IMO state...
they are so numerous to mention....
D issue is DAT Igbo's like business, where they can decide their profit and take home,instead of salary job.....
l am a graduate of mechanical engineering.,but my work is to cut bursers at aba..,my uncle gave me a job to work in his wine factory,but I refused,,rather I took loan from him to buy machines for my work..
Today I own a 3 story building in aba and porthacout and a duplex in my village..
Even d galar seller have nice building in their village....until you people begin to overlook salary and start moving out in search of business opportunities in other placea ..,you will always be affected with recession and economic problems.....
its just an advice

4 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by arresa: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
[s]
Ahmeduana:

THAT IS WHY WE ARE ASKING GENERAL CASSANDRA TO PUBLISH THE HAND OVER NOTES THAT GEJ GAVE HIM, BUT GENERAL BODY ODOUR REFUSES!
[/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4I9yanhAaM

^^^^^^^ We don't need any silly note, the person in charge of our account then already told us her and her boss failed and they did not have the guts or the political will to save even though they made more money that any government in the history of Nigeria.

She said Nigeria is struggling because they did not save.

That came from okonjo's mouth.....

NEXT............

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State / VP Osinbajo And Wife Loved Up In These Photos / Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.