Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri (36678 Views)

Anambra Election: A Condemnation Of Peter Obi's Stance On Female Governor / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Adiwana: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
arresa:

Asking you to show us what obi achieved while in office is tribal? grin

You people no go kill pesin with lafta I swear,... grin grin

Dude,it's not about The politics or anything, just that u have to drop all this triablistic attitudes, it has never added N1 to ur acct

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Chigold101(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
tinsel:
Obiano said he met no saving and Peter said he saved. Who do we believe?
Obiano said but later withdraw his word cos Obi gave us a book call MY STEWARDSHIP TO NDI ANAMBRA on the day of handover. The amoun, Account numbers & banks where the money are banked were published in the book.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by arresa: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
[s]
omoyowa:

hahahahahaa....very funny...
I can see how wealthy your region is,that 90% of your people still live in historic brown roof buildings.......
your people are so wealthy that they are owing blockade of salaries.....
your people are so wealthy that no team from your region well in just concluded Nigerian football leaque,just one team from ondo participated.....
keep ranting and saying people are moving to your region......
I have not heard that any state in your region has so much vacancies in govt work that strangers are taking d opportunities....
sorry.....very soon you people will realise that growth is all about taking advantage of every hidden opportunities even beyond your region....
d last time I checked,,Igbo's are in d north,south,west and other countries....
Your brothers who saw the opportunities in d SE are ...
in aba,doing tailoring work.
in Onitsha selling drugs.
in Nnewi repairing and maintenance of automobile parts.etc
Some are into selling agbo herbs...and they are doing very well...
And let's me tell you,minus Lagos,d Southeastern states are d highest industrialised....
I have not seen any reasonable industry in Oyo,ondo,osun,ekiti,,just Lagos and some part of Ogun state....and fortunately those industries are owned by strangers....
Remember,Nigerian brewery is located in enugu
...Guineas is building their plant in Enugu...
ammaco Mercedes truck assembly plant is in Enugu....
hero brewery is in Anambra..
innoson car plant is in Anambra...
ibeto car battery factory is in Anambra..
onaco garnet and shoe factory is in aba....
ibeto cement factory is in abakalike...
largest salt refining plant is in abakalike..
oil and gas equipment factory is in IMO state...
33 larger bear is in IMO state...
they are so numerous to mention....
D issue is DAT Igbo's like business, where they can decide their profit and take home,instead of salary job.....
l am a graduate of mechanical engineering.,but my work is to cut bursers at aba..,my uncle gave me a job to work in his wine factory,but I refused,,rather I took loan from him to buy machines for my work..
Today I own a 3 story building in aba and porthacout and a duplex in my village..
Even d galar seller have nice building in their village....until you people begin to overlook salary and start moving out in search of business opportunities in other placea ..,you will always be affected with recession and economic problems.....
its just an advice
[/s]

Abeg I'm not interested in your meaningless laundry village laundry list.

I'll take you seriously when you stop leaving your villages to troop into other regions for food and survival.....

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by arresa: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
[s]
Adiwana:

Dude,it's not about The politics or anything, just that u have to drop all this triablistic attitudes, it has never added N1 to ur acct
[/s]

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words.

I did not opine anything about politics or tribalism, I simply asked the person I quoted to show us obi's achievements while in office.

Please go away and stop quoting me with rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by PentiumProf: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ojikutumemu:
Never will an Igbo man Rule Nigeria except when they have there Biafra ,if he likes let him save 100 billion dollars
Tribalism is deadly avoid it in order to live long

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by shaibu123: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
tinsel:
Are you blind
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by omoyowa: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Abeg I'm not interested in your meaningless laundry village laundry list.

I'll take you seriously when you stop leaving your villages to troop into other regions for food and survival.....

hungry aressa region...
do your people even have money to pay transport to any place...
can they pay for house rent and survive in the east...
because,we don't have brown roof cheap houses here,,,d least you can find here is well furnished self contain.,..
And not your region with cheap houses lacking toilets
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Okwyjesus(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
zickie:
pls who has this mans contact, let's rally round him. 2019 is now . he may not be a saint but that's the kind of man we need to lead. let's see how we can float a party with him as President. am calling on all youths to join hands and take back our future from these old thieves. pls let's come together 2019 isn't far

If you floats youth party that is void of tribalism and made up of young Nigerians from all walk of life that believe in honesty, intergrity and oneness THEN I WILL CONSIDER BEING A POLITICIAN FOR THE FIRST TIME. Not to contest anywhere but to moblize like minds for the course. The future belongs to youth.....
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Chigold101(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
kayzat:

How come the said documents failed to show the over #200b debt the man left behind for his predecessor ? Obi is a fraud
show us the document that contains the dept. Or where it is published that Anambra is owing prior to Obiano‘s reign.
Obi took no loan both local or international...

All these Obiano media lyers, when election come una go know.
Lyers

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by PentiumProf: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
What is wrong with these afonja devils
There hatred for my people is worsening by the day
Every good news from ala igbo is giving them sleepless nightmares
In biafra i stand

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by arresa: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
PentiumProf:

Tribalism is deadly avoid it in order to live long

PentiumProf:
Yorubas never see chomtin
This is just the beginning
By the time buhari is done with them dem no go remember who dem be
As for my people we are watching their idiotic fall

PentiumProf:

the only word wey your jihadist governor teach you
Boy your jihadist governor no like you
See as he dey chop una money yet he no fit provide better teachers for una

Coming from this joker?

You are not only a damn tribalist, you are a religious bigot... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by tinsel: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
shaibu123:

Are you blind
Why is it you people resort to insult at slightest thing? I am not sure you are a better Anambrarian than me. I am telling you what the the present governor said and you are saying if I am blind. Did Peter show you the cash? One said he saved money and the other said he did not see any one. You did not see any money and I also did not. So between the two one is saying the truth.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by arresa: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
[s]
Chigold101:
show us the document that contains the dept. Or where it is published that Anambra is owing prior to Obiano‘s reign.
Obi took no loan both local or international...

All these Obiano media lyers, when election come una go know.
Lyers
[/s]

Abeg, the thread is about what obi left behind and not whatever rubbish you are talking about.

If you have official and legal bank statements to show us or keep quiet..

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by PentiumProf: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
arresa:

Coming from this joker?

You are not only a damn tribalist, you are a religious bigot... grin grin grin
Arasaa king of bigots how far
What are you planning now
You can go ahead and publish my posts everything i said there is true

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Jacko1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ppl know how to proffer solutions when they are notbin power

Eg. Peter obi
Adams oshimole.... Wen he was nlc chairman saw evrythang wrong wif 9ja.... He enta change color

Trust nigerian politicians at ur peril
If seun osewa sef enta govt.... The money go turn him head.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by jaybee3(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
og2711:

So we should elect an unproven and incompetent person instead?

What is your point?

Do you honestly think people at the centre don't know the right thing to do?

Do you realise we have powerful lobbyist that make certain policies unworkable?

Do you realise effective leadership isn't necessarily about having grand ideas but more about having the ability to navigate presented obstacles

He came across as being inflexible even though his ideas where laudable and his intention was pretty honest/clear.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by jide219(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
zickie:
pls who has this mans contact, let's rally round him. 2019 is now . he may not be a saint but that's the kind of man we need to lead. let's see how we can float a party with him as President. am calling on all youths to join hands and take back our future from these old thieves. pls let's come together 2019 isn't far
I got your back on this
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by jide219(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
At last we got an Igbo candidate for 2019 presidential election
All the southerners,from the west to the east to support this man if he choose to run for president irrespective of the party he joins
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by harmbhrosz(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
arresa:

Asking you to show us what obi achieved while in office is tribal? grin

You people no go kill pesin with lafta I swear,... grin grin
lol... seriously... you're too tribal with most of your comments I've seen on nairaland and it only makes you childish.

and the funniest thing is you might have ibos as friends...

why you asking for Obi's achievement was seen as a tribalistic one is because it's obvious that Anambra is one of the top 3 states in Nigeria that has a progressive/productive economy.

so bro pls grow up with your comments
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Chukazu: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
tinsel:

it's not Obiano's personal money, it's meant for maturity, if you heard Obi's speech, so Obiano can as well not see it
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by nonsobaba: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Justcash:
Reno Omokri Posted on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/782693098811854848
A careful look at this junk shows that only Peter Obi signed it. His Account-General and Commissioner for Finance both refused to sign this fraudulent paper so that they are not roped in if EFCC decides to take this up.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Ahmeduana(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4I9yanhAaM

^^^^^^^ We don't need any silly note, the person in charge of our account then already told us her and her boss failed and they did not have the guts or the political will to save even though they made more money that any government in the history of Nigeria.

She said Nigeria is struggling because they did not save.

That came from okonjo's mouth.....

NEXT............
MUNDUH!
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Chukazu: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jacko1:
Ppl know how to proffer solutions when they are notbin power

Eg. Peter obi
Adams oshimole.... Wen he was nlc chairman saw evrythang wrong wif 9ja.... He enta change color

Trust nigerian politicians at ur peril
If seun osewa sef enta govt.... The money go turn him head.

can you sincerely compare Edo of lucky Igbinedion with that of Oshiomole?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by hisgrace090: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Peter obi's name alone filled me with hope of a better tomorrow.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by nonsobaba: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
A careful look at that junk that Reno Omokri posted as evidence of a phantom 75 billion naira, shows that only Peter Obi signed it. His Account-General and Commissioner for Finance both refused to sign that fraudulent document so as not to rope themselves in if EFCC decides to investigate the matter. Peter Obi alone sat inside his bedroom and crafted that hogwash for gullibles to eat and swallow.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

hahahahahaa....very funny...
I can see how wealthy your region is,that 90% of your people still live in historic brown roof buildings.......
your people are so wealthy that they are owing blockade of salaries.....
your people are so wealthy that no team from your region well in just concluded Nigerian football leaque,just one team from ondo participated.....
keep ranting and saying people are moving to your region......
I have not heard that any state in your region has so much vacancies in govt work that strangers are taking d opportunities....
sorry.....very soon you people will realise that growth is all about taking advantage of every hidden opportunities even beyond your region....
d last time I checked,,Igbo's are in d north,south,west and other countries....
Your brothers who saw the opportunities in d SE are ...
in aba,doing tailoring work.
in Onitsha selling drugs.
in Nnewi repairing and maintenance of automobile parts.etc
Some are into selling agbo herbs...and they are doing very well...
And let's me tell you,minus Lagos,d Southeastern states are d highest industrialised....
I have not seen any reasonable industry in Oyo,ondo,osun,ekiti,,just Lagos and some part of Ogun state....and fortunately those industries are owned by strangers....
Remember,Nigerian brewery is located in enugu
...Guineas is building their plant in Enugu...
ammaco Mercedes truck assembly plant is in Enugu....
hero brewery is in Anambra..
innoson car plant is in Anambra...
ibeto car battery factory is in Anambra..
onaco garnet and shoe factory is in aba....
ibeto cement factory is in abakalike...
largest salt refining plant is in abakalike..
oil and gas equipment factory is in IMO state...
33 larger bear is in IMO state...
they are so numerous to mention....
D issue is DAT Igbo's like business, where they can decide their profit and take home,instead of salary job.....
l am a graduate of mechanical engineering.,but my work is to cut bursers at aba..,my uncle gave me a job to work in his wine factory,but I refused,,rather I took loan from him to buy machines for my work..
Today I own a 3 story building in aba and porthacout and a duplex in my village..
Even d galar seller have nice building in their village....until you people begin to overlook salary and start moving out in search of business opportunities in other placea ..,you will always be affected with recession and economic problems.....
its just an advice
biko Oga I need job

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by omoyowa: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hizzy:
biko Oga I need job
come to aba...there are a lot of things you can do...you can contact me..., picking of buttons... weaving of thread,and cloths... supply agent... cutting of shoe leathers.. so many and numerous work,you can do,.. aba don't need lazy people... is either you are doing something or you get out of aba.... no room for laziness
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

come to aba...there are a lot of things you can do...you can contact me..., picking of buttons... weaving of thread,and cloths... supply agent... cutting of shoe leathers.. so many and numerous work,you can do,.. aba don't need lazy people... is either you are doing something or you get out of aba.... no room for laziness
thanks nwanne m
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by mavinc4u(f): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
GraceInUSA:
Saw this somewhere and thought it wise to share

Gov Peter Obi quotes that set the internet on fire...

"To you young people, Take Back your Country...it is your future they are toying with". - Peter Obi

"I reduced my convoy to 5 vehicles and you cannot buy fuel unless I am in the car".- Peter Obi

"If I sleep in a hotel and have to pay N250k a night, I will be awake all night...feeling like I was robbed". - Peter Obi

"You know there are many big men in Anambra state, so when they want to see me, I say to them I will come to you instead".- Peter Obi

"We handed schools back to Churches and by 2013, we were number one in WAEC."- Peter Obi

"I beg you to participate more in politics, the society we help them abuse today will take its revenge tomorrow".- Peter Obi

"The only way out of recession is to spend for growth. You can only spend for growth either from savings or from borrowing.
The question is: what are you borrowing for?
Are you borrowing for consumption or for production?
When you borrow for consumption, you are heading for disaster."

-- Peter Obi.

" I had to stop the Presidential lodge in Anambra... A project awarded at 400million. I had to close down state house in lagos and Abuja... Because I felt we dont need it.... Even when other states had."

" They said President Obasanjo is coming... I went to borrow the kind of cars they wanted... Instead of spending millions... From a neigbouring state."

"I requested Obasanjo to spend the nights in my lodge Since they said he must sleep over... I asked my wife to pack out of my bedroom... We went opposite to lodge in a hotel (name mentioned) for the week, we paid N30,000 instead of N100,000."

"I used the 150million for 2 bullet proof cars to buy almost 50 Peugeot cars at 3 million each.. gave 17 to JUDGES and 18 to permanent Secretaries (because i discovered they did not have cars) and kept 10 for govt house... which I used as Governor... I did not use bullet proof cars as Governor."

"They said we should attend world Igbo Congress in U. S.... That the budget WAS cut from 40 to 32million.... I asked them why... That only one person should go and come and tell us what was discussed."

"Instead of paying 30,000 for each security personnel (about 30) per night in Abuja, I told IG to give me Police whenever am in Abuja....I travel alone... Ppl complained.... The 15 drivers lodged in Abuja state house...who come to airport to cause confusion, i asked to go, kept only 3. The others to go back to Akwa or look for job... I asked the cook to go back to Akwa instead of giving him 30,000 per plate."

"When Governors lodge and Govt house was burnt before I came... With budget of 400million and 300 million, I repaired them for 42 million and 80million respectively. They wanted to impeach me that I did not spend by due process... Following the awarded Contracts and contractor.... I saw a table.. That my predecessor used, they said its old... I asked them to renovate it... That all i needed was a table to write as Governor... "

" So so so I was able to save money and made sure that ANAMBRA HAS THE BEST ROAD NETWORK THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN NIGERIA....."

♡♡♡♡♤♤♤♤ PETER OBI....WORDS ON MARBLE! "

Copied!!

What he said there is the true him. That man stingy die but I like his stingy way. Lol, I heard his brother that seniors him direct is a Revered father while his sister he seniors direct is a Nun in a monastery. Probably he is being guided by their prayers.
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Abagworo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Obiano should verify as his successor.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
tinsel:
nonsobaba:
A careful look at that junk that Reno Omokri posted as evidence of a phantom 75 billion naira, shows that only Peter Obi signed it. His Account-General and Commissioner for Finance both refused to sign that fraudulent document so as not to rope themselves in if EFCC decides to investigate the matter. Peter Obi alone sat inside his bedroom and crafted that hogwash for gullibles to eat and swallow.
tinsel:

Letters of investments for all these funds from the different banks duly signed by them have severally been published even in this forum...search for the threads here...
Re: Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri by asha9: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
Take your gibberish to Imo state and Okorocha, you are not needed on anything whatsoever that has to do with Anambra..
[s]
Abagworo:
Obiano should verify as his successor.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha / Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State / VP Osinbajo And Wife Loved Up In These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.