Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says (18381 Views)

I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says / "Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / Shehu Sani, Suleiman Hunkuyi & Journalist Attacked During Press Briefing (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by EternalTruths: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
farihafaheemah:
Thank you senator sheu sanni you spoke well, I would also advise you to let the whole world know how much you're earning as a senator of federal Republic of Nigeria, and tell Nigerians if that money justify ur woek compare what the civil servants salary. Where were your voice during GEJ and OBJ, you should have advised them to probe the previous govt. Better save enough money because it's obvious you can never smell that senate house again let alone become the governor of kaduna state

Guess his tribe and win a price undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by misscall247: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
i so much love dis Guy's guts......Shehu sani

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by justmenoni: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
$3tn from crude oil sales : JESUS Christ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Orikinla(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Exactly!
Shehu Sani is a traitor and not a real fulani. Buhari till mugabe dies cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by MDsambo: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Shehu Sani is representing Kaduna Central not South.
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by teebaxy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:
Sani is now hero to Wailers

Anyone against buhari is their leader

Don't let me lay curse on you far, I know ur type- a religious fanatic. Your eyes is closed u can not see that things are not working well even ur mother each time she goes to market I can see her crying but just want to be an unfortunate being.
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by misscall247: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
farihafaheemah:
Thank you senator sheu sanni you spoke well, I would also advise you to let the whole world know how much you're earning as a senator of federal Republic of Nigeria, and tell Nigerians if that money justify ur woek compare what the civil servants salary. Where were your voice during GEJ and OBJ, you should have advised them to probe the previous govt. Better save enough money because it's obvious you can never smell that senate house again let alone become the governor of kaduna state
see as truth dey pain.......was he d one dat made law approving d senators pay and are u God to know if he will win election again or not.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by zeusdgrt(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
Buhari na Cow,we all know
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Sirbun: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
[i][/i]
farihafaheemah:
.. This guy breath from Anus.. With people like you Nigeria forfeit growth
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Sirbun: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=teebaxy post=49886183] Don't let me lay curse on you far, I know ur type- a religious fanatic. Your eyes is closed u can not see that things are not working well even ur mother each time she goes to market I can see her crying but just want to be an unfortunate being. [/quote.., my brother some of our youth are so ignorant that they can't even foresee a sign..just check what that bastard is wish himself
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
blueto:
Did you read the article? if yes then did you comprehend?

He wasn't only referring to Buhari as the only person that should be probed, he was indicating that Buhari should extend his anti-corruption war beyond GEJ's administration He wasn't actually supporting GEJ, neither was he against Buhar so I will advise you illogical zombies to stop making distorted and doltish comments on this forum.

Yu dont need to say it u "

Didn't re-take WAEC or JAMB
You understand English
You're not broke
Yu get sense
You can read btw the lines and develop your own ideologies without one choosing for you.

Thanks for breaking it down to that dude earlier
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Izonpikin: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
justmenoni:
$3tn from crude oil sales : JESUS Christ
ofcourse...the niger delta raped to the core...

Many wonder why individuals have decided to have a fair share from crude oil by force... cheesy
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

''The Tortoise never knew how important the land is; until it gets drowned''
Keep talking about 'wailing/wailers until u find urself in a situation.
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by MONITZ: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

Ur ame says it all, u re blindly loyal and I pity u because people like u will readily take others who re not in the same political divide as u enemies,and forgetting the crux of the matter.
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by bkool7(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
If the fg can find the incriminating evidence, why not? But we all know corruptn of that lenght will be like chasing the wind. The last govt tenure can still produce incriminating evidence -if there is any
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by emmasege: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

Just in one word.

What are you insinuating
I am not sure you attended school in the days of English Comprehension. If you did, you would've understood that short piece.
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Bonshak: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
I like this guy called Shehu Sani,for his courage and objectivity to national issues.Nigeria needs more of them.
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by justmenoni: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
nawa oo

Izonpikin:
ofcourse...the niger delta raped to the core...

Many wonder why individuals have decided to have a fair share from crude oil by force... cheesy

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Royals1st: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

U only want to comment without reading aha all u want to say is Wailer or Zombile or afonja read the and pick fact he make sense
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Jidibia(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
blueto:
I think you need it, it should help calm your irrational enmity against a good leader like GEJ.
Infact that guy deserves otapiapia
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Jidibia(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
blueto:
I think you need it, it should help calm your irrational enmity against a good leader like GEJ.
Infact that guy deserves otapiapia
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by abbey621(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
When will you people learn? Is it not the useless probing that has gotten us into a deeper mess? How long will it take to probe all the past leaders? I'm sure it would take more than 2 terms as president. Instead of the ignoramus senator to focus on legislation that would soften the hardship of many Nigerians, he is busy trying to score cheap political points. They all come to the U.S and the U.K., they all see how civilized political systems work but they still choose to behave like mad cows!
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by godson4u79(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
blueto:

He wasn't only referring to Buhari as the only person that should be probed, he was indicating that Buhari should extend his anti-corruption war beyond GEJ's administration He wasn't actually supporting GEJ, neither was he against Buhar so I will advise you illogical zombies to stop making distorted and doltish comments on this forum.
haba broderly you sef dey para ooo see how u finish him.. Gently next time
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by orunto27: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
We shall reprobe them all from L.L to this Regime when Buhari leaves office.reprobe
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by orunto27: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
We shall re probe them all from L.L to this Regime when Buhari leaves office.
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by ceeethru(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
blueto:

So you expect aboki's to read? I pity for you... Abeg you need think well again o.
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by horla2387: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Just listen to urself
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by danugochukwu96(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=Izonpikin post=49885361]What shehu sani said is just what I have been saying to my apc colleagues in the office..

Buhari should probe himself... grin

Imagine magu going to investigate buhari...

unfortunately, the president enjoys constitutional immunity
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Izonpikin: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=danugochukwu96 post=49887894][/quote]abi??

Make e enjoy..

The masses without immunity should continue to suffer... cool
Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Izonpikin: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
justmenoni:
nawa oo

99.9 percent of that money all from the Niger delta..how can a region be raped so much and many expect them to fold their hands and smile..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by Rapmoney(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

I never knew you could stoop so low to disgrace yourself this way!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Probe Himself, Shehu Sani Says by kings09(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
U must be disappointed a prominent APC senator made such comment. sorry ehn. by d way, u ddnt even read d article
sarrki:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC / Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police / Senate Presidency- Akume, Tinubu Meet In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.