Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,368 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

For Ladies!! 6 Guys You’ll End Up Dating When You’ve Been Single For Too Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies!! 6 Guys You’ll End Up Dating When You’ve Been Single For Too Long (838 Views)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies!! 6 Guys You’ll End Up Dating When You’ve Been Single For Too Long by Stargists(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
However, after dozens and dozens of dates and hundreds of right swipes that have amounted to nothing, I’ve been able to put a label on just about every single one.

I’ve boiled them down to six main categories:

1. The Ex
W hen one relationship ends, it’s so easy to look back at an ex and question why that relationship didn’t work out either.
Call it delusion or curiosity, but it always seems like a logical first step when you’re single.
So, if you’re both single, why not give it another whirl?
It’s comfortable. It’s fun.
It’s your opportunity to double-check he’s really not the one who got away.
When my high school sweetheart found out that my recent ex and I had ended things, he came back into my life the same way he left it: like a tornado, leaving a path of destruction in his wake.
Without getting into details for his sake (and his girlfriend’s, whoops), the verdict was we broke up for a reason.
That’s always a validating feeling.
In the words of my inner spirit animal, Taylor Swift, we are never, ever getting back together. Like, ever.
But hey, like I said, it can’t hurt to double check.

2. The Non-Committal Charmer
He’ll tell you you’re exclusive, but he won’t ever make you his girlfriend.
He’ll monopolize your free time to ensure you don’t spend time with anyone else, but he won’t commit.
You’ll never meet his friends or family, so don’t even try.
He is in complete control of the relationship because you let him be.
His charm, wit and personality compel you to stay.
His goal is to perpetually keep your relationship in a hostage situation.
You want to see other people, but you don’t want to put what you have at risk because it’s comfortable and fun.
You’re convinced that at some point, he’ll come to his senses.
He won’t.
So, you’re going to want to quit while you’re ahead. Don’t waste any time.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/for-ladies-6-guys-youll-end-up-dating.html?m=1

Re: For Ladies!! 6 Guys You’ll End Up Dating When You’ve Been Single For Too Long by Topza(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2016
ladies must read
Re: For Ladies!! 6 Guys You’ll End Up Dating When You’ve Been Single For Too Long by Damilolababy(f): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2016
Topza:
ladies must read
Hmm
Re: For Ladies!! 6 Guys You’ll End Up Dating When You’ve Been Single For Too Long by Greene66: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2016
I don't know why it's difficult for Nigerian ladies to settle with a man.

You will see an average Nigerian lady get a guy who is willing to take a bullet for her @19/20 years. She would still cheat on him, break up with him or reject his marriage proposal because "she is still young " and "want to see d world".

10 years later you see them jobless over nairaland, crowding the front row seats of churches and singles conferences. Crowding dating and match making sites. When nature had already given them their fair share a decade ago.

I saw a thread where one lady posted how she rejected her guys marriage proposal simply because she is yet to see the world and she is young. I was like WTF? Go and see her in 10 years time she go still dey there that is if she never marry one 50 year old man undecided
Re: For Ladies!! 6 Guys You’ll End Up Dating When You’ve Been Single For Too Long by Damilolababy(f): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2016
Greene66:
I don't know why it's difficult for Nigerian ladies to settle with a man.

You will see an average Nigerian lady get a guy who is willing to take a bullet for her @19/20 years. She would still cheat on him, break up with him or reject his marriage proposal because "she is still young " and "want to see d world".

10 years later you see them jobless over nairaland, crowding the front row seats of churches and singles conferences. Crowding dating and match making sites. When nature had already given them their fair share a decade ago.

I saw a thread where one lady posted how she rejected her guys marriage proposal simply because she is yet to see the world and she is young. I was like WTF? Go and see her in 10 years time she go still dey there that is if she never marry one 50 year old man undecided
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

A Woman’s Remote Control For Men; Press The Right Buttons / # I Don't Just Get It # ??? / Reasons Why Santa Claus Won't Show Up This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.