Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! (3050 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by kayjasper(f): 6:41am On Oct 04, 2016
Another SCAM.....from the stable of "El Rufai Will Die" productions.

He has opened his mouth once more from the pulpit, and he has failed again in his prophecies.

Does this man have no shame?

After making so many false prophecies before the 2015 general elections, I believe he should just have kept all his numerous "wishes" to himself instead of disgracing Himself and the Christian hood.

http://freepress.com.ng/2016/09/16/pdp-will-win-apc-will-try-to-turn-the-tables-but-the-will-of-the-people-will-prevail-in-edo-apostle-johnson-suleiman/

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by faaz24: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2016
I don't blame him but the gullibles that still believes in his fake prophecies.
Remember the video were he was shouting El-Rufai will die !!! , and his followers were saying a thunderous amen !!!
I was like serriously ? Who's not gonna die, no one can decree the death of another.
I don't wish the apostle death but I just hope that its not until this guy dies before El-Rufai that the gullibles will come to their senses.
Apostle Suleman to die before El-Rufai or El-Rufai to die before the apostle ? Only GOD knows...Wake up

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by rusher14: 6:49am On Oct 04, 2016
Pure Scammer.
Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Ddaji(m): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2016
The man is fake man of God.are u telling me there are still gullible people following this man.we are still waiting for him to tell us the day elrufai will die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by kayjasper(f): 6:51am On Oct 04, 2016
faaz24:
I don't blame him but the gullibles that still believes in his falsehood

In truth, I wonder how he still manages to hold some people with his scam till now.

How can someone keep making false prophecies for so long and some gullible people still follow him?

Na wa o!!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Leopantro: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 04, 2016
rusher14:
Pure Scammer.

perhaps he scammed you ...You guys use your own hands and mouths to lay curses upon ur lives by Accusing a genuine man of GOD...

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by DeSepiero(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2016
Jacksonville:

perhaps he scammed you ...You guys use your own hands and mouths to lay curses upon ur lives by Accusing a genuine man of GOD...

Accusing? His false and unfulfilled prophecies speak for him.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 04, 2016
Ddaji:
The man is fake man of God.are u telling me there are still gullible people following this man.we are still waiting for him to tell us the day elrufai will die.

what makes him fake? are you real yourself

The day a man of GOD makes 100% accurate prophecy, then he is God..

I've watched this man closely, how selfless he is.. he goes from nation to nation ...city to city to proclaim God's word and set captives free every week..

How many men of God does this? When you point fingers, don't forget that the others are pointing back at you.

Who are you to judge this man ? Let God be the judge, he knows his sheep..

shalom.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by rusher14: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2016
Jacksonville:

God would curse me?

Why do you diminish your Lord to a school prefect who has his favourite student?

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2016
DeSepiero:

No one is accusing him. His false and unfulfilled prophecies speak for him.

Did he say God says el rufai will die ..He only proclaimed it because God honours the words of his prophets ... words could be reversed or quenched. You guys only want to see prophecies unfulfilled but you don't want to acknowledge the ones that have been fulfilled.

he is not working for you, he's God's servant and not urs...You call him fake but God knows him cause he sees the heart. Thank God for the spirit of discernment.

You try to bring a man of God down by calling him fake...What you do unto others is what shall be done unto you. no be curse na fact.

He shouldn't tell you what happens behind the camera.. because that same el rufai went behind to apologise.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2016
rusher14:

God would curse me?

Why do you diminish your Lord to a school prefect who has his favourite student?

You can't know because you're spiritually blind.

GOD help you.

shalom..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by rusher14: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2016
Jacksonville:

Did he say God says el rufai will die ..He only proclaimed it because God honours the words of his prophets ... words could be reversed or quenched. You guys only want to see prophecies unfulfilled but you don't want to acknowledge the ones that have been fulfilled.

he is not working for you, he's God's servant and not urs...You call him fake but God knows him cause he sees the heart. Thank God for the spirit of discernment.

You try to bring a man of God down by calling him fake...What you do unto others is what shall be done unto you. no be curse na fact.

He shouldn't tell you what happens behind the camera.. because that same el rufai went behind to apologise.

And you know this because you are his PA?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by rusher14: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2016
Jacksonville:

You can't know because you're spiritually blind.

GOD help you.

shalom..

You are physically naive.

Bye bye.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by DeSepiero(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2016
Jacksonville:

So now, it's not prophecy again because he didn't say "GOD SAID El-Rufai will die"?
Must he make such diabolic and wicked proclamations against another fellow? That's not 'Christ-like' to me.

Don't speak for the 'alleged' prophet. His prophecies will speak for him!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Ranchhoddas: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2016
Jacksonville:

Taaa.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Leopantro: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2016
Jacksonville:

what makes him fake? are you real yourself

The day a man of GOD makes 100% accurate prophecy, then he is God..

I've watched this man closely, how selfless he is.. he goes from nation to nation ...city to city to proclaim God's word and set captives free every week..

How many men of God does this? When you point fingers, don't forget that the others are pointing back at you.

Who are you to judge this man ? Let God be the judge, he knows his sheep..

shalom.

and who are you to judge other Men of God? because he does all you posted he is better than all other Men of God.
funny, the same thing you are accusing people of doing you are also doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2016
DeSepiero:

So now, it's not prophecy again because he didn't say "GOD SAID El-Rufai will die"?
Must he make such diabolic and wicked proclamations against another fellow? That's not 'Christ-like' to me.

Don't speak for the 'alleged' prophet. His prophecies will speak for him!

you talk like this because you don't know what the bible says. El rufai did something against Christians and no man complained but him.

What he simply did was to react. how did Elisha react when 42 young children were mocking him for his baldness ?..

or how did Peter react when Ananais and saphhira lied to him ? He prophesied their death instantly.. Now tell me if God wasn't with ELISHA OR PETER

You don't know Christ. if you do, no man can match you down.

I'm not speaking for him, I'm only addressing the issue because God sees the heart. as you point fingers at his servant so will others do to u.
since you only seem to find faults in others and not the good aspect of them.. Review his prophecies and see how they came to pass ..individually and publicly ...I don't do hearsay because seeing is believing ...

He recently talked about seeing 7bombs about to be exploded in Syria ..he said two would go off while 5 would be stopped. it happened... he asked for Lagos to interceded for because he saw fire incidents in most places in the realms of the spirit..recently there were random fire outbreaks in Lagos..so much more came to pass.

You have to see for yourself and not do hearsay..rumour mongers ..

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2016
Leopantro:

and who are you to judge other Men of God? because he does all you posted he is better than all other Men of God.
funny, the same thing you are accusing people of doing you are also doing it.

You lack wisdom. when the master gave one of his servants 5talent ,the other 2, and 1.. he never said the one with 5 was more important.

but he gave them according to their capacity... in essence of my reference ,I'm talking about GRACE because Grace differs..

The grace he carries can't be compared to others because GOD gave his servants the grace that fits their capacity.

If only you were wise , you would know I wasn't judging but making comparison ...

shalom.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Leopantro: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2016
Jacksonville:

You lack wisdom. when the master gave one of his servants 5talent ,the other 2, and 1.. he never said the one with 5 was more important.

but he gave them according to their capacity... in essence of my reference ,I'm talking about GRACE because Grace differs..

The grace he carries can't be compared to others because GOD gave his servants the grace that fits their capacity.

If only you were wise , you would know I wasn't judging but making comparison ...

shalom.

did the Bible not say "by their words you will know them?" should I make a "comparison" with below? do not fight the good Lord's battle. vouch for only yourself. Matthew 7:21.

Remember ZOE ministry? Men of God have come and gone.

The President of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, Sunday 4th September 2016 at a church service prophesied that the PDP candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, will win the Edo 2016 election, even though the APC government would try its best to rig the election or create chaos.
“In this forth coming Edo gubernatorial election, the people’s will shall prevail. PDP will win but APC will try to turn the tables. But they will fail woefully.

BTW I served in Auchi and use to attend that church. I know why I left.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by DeSepiero(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2016
Jacksonville:

you talk like this because you don't know what the bible says. El rufai did something against Christians and no man complained but him.

What he simply did was to react. how did Elisha react when 42 young children were mocking him for his baldness ?..

or how did Peter react when Ananais and saphhira lied to him ? He prophesied their death instantly.. Now tell me if God wasn't with ELISHA OR PETER

You don't know Christ. if you do, no man can match you down.

I'm not speaking for him, I'm only addressing the issue because God sees the heart. as you point fingers at his servant so will others do to u.
since you only seem to find faults in others and not the good aspect of them.. Review his prophecies and see how they came to pass ..individually and publicly ...I don't do hearsay because seeing is believing ...

He recently talked about seeing 7bombs about to be exploded in Syria ..he said two would go off while 5 would be stopped. it happened... he asked for Lagos to interceded for because he saw fire incidents in most places in the realms of the spirit..recently there were random fire outbreaks in Lagos..so much more came to pass.

I see you're an advocate of capital punishment for issues as 'lying and mockery'.

Have you sincerely asked yourself WHY they did what they did?
Why did Ananaias and wife lie? did they deserve to die because of their own money? (By the way Peter lied and denied Jesus Christ 3 times and still had the chance to repent!!!)

What did El rufai do against Christians and why did he do it? Was it for the greater good? Does he deserve to die?

Let not your reasoning be clouded by an ancient text!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Leopantro:

did the Bible not say "by their words you will know them?" should I make a "comparison" with below? do not fight the good Lord's battle. vouch for only yourself. Matthew 7:21.

They will always come and go, because nothing lasts forever... u served there and attended the church, u weren't pleased so u've chosen to dent his image issorite.
Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Leopantro:

They will always come and go, because nothing lasts forever... u served there and attended the church, u weren't pleased so u've chosen to dent his image issorite.

If Elijah hadn't destroyed those 100's of men from the king by fire through the power of GOD, what do you think would have happened? ...

A closed mouth is a closed destiny. Don't quote the bible out of context.

shalom..
Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Leopantro: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
Jacksonville:

If Elijah hadn't destroyed those 100's of men from the king by fire through the power of GOD, what do you think would have happened? ...

A closed mouth is a closed destiny. Don't quote the bible out of context.

shalom..

kindly go through my post and show me how I dented his image. he said something, I posted it = dent?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
Leopantro:

kindly go through my post and show me how I dented his image. he said something, I posted it = dent?

stop being a girl pant. You made this post just to criticize him , not so?

You went further calling him fake.. this man has helped so many people financially ,spiritually and mentally... I don't see how posting all these will affect him though...If you don't have something good or nice to say about someone, just shut up and mind ur business...

Shalom..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Leopantro: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Jacksonville:

stop being a girl pant. You made this post just to criticize him , not so?

You went further calling him fake.. this man has helped so many people financially ,spiritually and mentally... I don't see how posting all these will affect him though...If you don't have something good or nice to say about someone, just shut up and mind ur business...

Shalom..

I see that it's either you need glasses or need to have your eyes checked. I did not write this post neither did I call him fake. kindly go through this page carefully and look at my write up. I have gone through all your past on Nairaland and seen you have been a devote Christian. so I repeat, go through this page again

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Amberon: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lol....at least he stands for what he believe in. The question is why do you who believes there's no God lose sleep over religion?

Atheism is not a religion. So why do you spend your morning, noon and night on something you don't believe in?
DeSepiero:

I see you're an advocate of capital punishment for issues as 'lying and mockery'.

Have you sincerely asked yourself WHY they did what they did?
Why did Ananaias and wife lie? did they deserve to die because of their own money? (By the way Peter lied and denied Jesus Christ 3 times and still had the chance to repent!!!)

What did El rufai do against Christians and why did he do it? Was it for the greater good? Does he deserve to die?

Let not your reasoning be clouded by an ancient text!
Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by DeSepiero(m): 7:01am On Oct 05, 2016
Amberon:
Lol....at least he stands for what he believe in. The question is why do you who believes there's no God lose sleep over religion?

Atheism is not a religion. So why do you spend your morning, noon and night on something you don't believe in? [/b]

If someone can "proclaim" publicly that I'll die just because I don't share his beliefs, then such a fanatic can secretly "Kill" me in my sleep.

Young man, Religion can FUEL more crazy beliefs, atheism doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by power900: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
at leastt he was right about nollywood, actors of nollywood falling left and right.....

no one is above mistakes ,sometimes you might be hearing a radio and you think its god speaking again ,hehehe

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by Micah360(m): 5:41am On Nov 02, 2016
Jugde not...
Re: Apostle Suleiman And His Scam Prophecies!!! by NPComplete: 6:51am On Nov 02, 2016
Jacksonville:

U are just another dimwitted Suleiman worshipper. When did the emboldened happen? Bombs go off in Syria every time. Give me a specific time when two exploded and 5 didn't.
Fire outbreaks occur in Lagos every time. Since last year. I would even say there have been less fire outbreaks this year. Last year it was markets getting burnt. Suleiman is a scam. He just studies trends and makes predictions that conforms to it. Google analytics does better than that fraud. So shut ur mouth and crawl back into ur gullible bubble.
I have done an analysis of Suleiman's yearly prophecies and his success rate is less than 40%

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anecdotes: Another Evidence Of God's Existence / When Is Jesus Coming Back? Im Tired Of Waiting: / Science Confirms Life After Death!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.