Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

She Wants Me To take Away Her Pride.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To take Away Her Pride.. (784 Views)

Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Take Away Money From The Relationship And Her True Self Will manifest... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To take Away Her Pride.. by timsonpreye(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2016
its been long I posted here on NL that's becos NL is not as it use to be before so many good friends av deactivated, back to the topic, my girlfriend wants me to take away her virginity, when I ask her why, she said she loves me so much n want to give it to me, am confuse and afraid cos I av Neva disvirgin any girl before, pls wat should I do
Re: She Wants Me To take Away Her Pride.. by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 04, 2016
There are girls who view losing their virginity as a big deal, and they reach conscious decisions to only lose their virginity to a special someone.
And most times that special someone is an individual who they truly love, who they feel loves them equally, and who possesses some physical and emotional traits that are subjective to their own taste.

So, your gf actually deems you qualified to disvirgin her. It means she thinks highly of you. So just man up and have sex with her. Read up on the necessary precautions you should take, so it's not a painful experience for her.

By the way, a woman's virginity isn't her pride. There is nothing inherently special about being a virgin, or the act of losing one's virginity. It's just a natural body function like any other.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To take Away Her Pride.. by timsonpreye(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2016
Xensity:
There are girls who view losing their virginity as a big deal, and they reach conscious decisions to only lose their virginity to a special someone.
And most times that special someone is an individual who they truly love, who they feel loves them equally, and who possesses some physical and emotional traits that are subjective to their own taste.

So, your gf actually deems you qualified to disvirgin her. It means she thinks highly of you. So just man up and have sex with her. Read up on the necessary precautions you should take, so it's not a painful experience for her.

By the way, a woman's virginity isn't her pride. There is nothing inherently special about being a virgin, or the act of losing one's virginity. It's just a natural body function like any other.
tnxz a lot bro..
Re: She Wants Me To take Away Her Pride.. by chris2face(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Xensity:

Op this advice is for u he has said it all
Re: She Wants Me To take Away Her Pride.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2016
chris2face:
I concor
Re: She Wants Me To take Away Her Pride.. by timsonpreye(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2016
chris2face:
I concor tnx..

(1) (Reply)

Why Don’t Boys Like Me? / Countdown To My Abstinence From Sex / hmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.