Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. (1776 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2016
Hi Bella I need some advice.

We didn’t really date for long before I found out he’s a cheat and a liar but I was already in love and decided to turn a blind eye until he started acting real funny, ignoring my calls, won’t send me messages for days, always snapped at me and so on.

I was really patient and all but when I saw where the whole thing was leading to I decided to take a walk and save myself some shame, after all I did see the signs and I decided to ignore it.

Recently we started talking again and he tells me how much he misses me and all, how he made a mistake and should never have let me go, that he was facing some issues then and needed the space, now he wants us to work things over, another chance to get to know him.

I am scared, he hurt me more than I let on here, I was devastated for weeks, would cry myself to sleep always till I was able to get over him and now he’s back and I can’t stop myself from not giving him a chance, do you think this would be like before?

Talk2Bella.

Thanks for opening up.

You see, Dating and being in a Love bound relationship are two different things and most times, people wrongly interchange them and feel they are the same, but truthfully, they are not and I can point out u skipped the part where you were supposed to get to know each other and went to fall in love blindly due to reasons best known to you. Love doesn't happen overnight, it takes a lot of effort and actions, not feelings, for it to be established correctly.

Due to the course of you two dating, you observed that he was a cheat and a liar, that alone should have made you to understand he isn't the right man for you. Someone who cheats is more likely than not to cheat a second time, and a third, and a fourth, irrespective of how sorry they are during their cry for another chance.

I advise you ask yourself what you really want in a relationship. From what I gathered in your post, it seems you like the attention from your partner and where that Is lacking, would really bring friction in your relationship so I suggest you find someone else who shares same passion and reasoning with you and pitch your tent there.

Please don't allow feelings to cloud your sense of judgment rather, stay on top of your game and be in charge of your happiness.

I believe other viewers would have some comments to pitch in which will go a long way in strengthening you to make the right decision.

Reply By CuteHector

Talk2Bella Team

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/we-broke-up-after-he-cheated-but-he.html

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Rakash(f): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
You deserve much more bae, its gonna be difficult but learn to move on.

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Dotwillis1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
he hasn't fvckd yhu enough nd he wants you back to satisfy that. Flee cheesy
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Rakash:
You deserve much more bae, its gonna be difficult but learn to move on.

sometimes it good to just walk away and never look back
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dotwillis1:
he hasn't fvckd yhu enough nd he wants you back to satisfy that. Flee cheesy

and maybe that too
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
I would advice you to move on....he hurt you really bad and now he wants to come back? If you let him in, he's going to hurt you again, even worse. So save yourself from heartbreak in the future and move on.....don't worry you will find someone way better than him someday. smiley

He had a chance and he ruined that chance, bad luck for him smiley tongue

At least with this experience, he's going to learn to never fvck with a lady like that again smiley
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I would advice you to move on....he hurt you really bad and now he wants to come back? If you let him in, he's going to hurt you again, even worse. So save yourself from heartbreak in the future and move on.....don't worry you will find someone way better than him someday. smiley

He had a chance and he ruined that chance, bad luck for him smiley tongue

At least with this experience, he's going to learn to never fvck with a lady like that again smiley

His Loss grin
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin I tell you smiley
Talk2Bella:

His Loss grin
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by queencalipso(f): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
He hurt you badly and you are considering taking him back simply bcz he said he's sorry.

My dear this, is another of his lies. If you take him back, you will experience the worst deception ever known to man. Walk away fast and don't even try to look back.

A cheat/lier will always be so unless with Gods intervention.

Here's how you can stop your self from taking him back, let your memory of him be the pain and tears he made you go through, block your mind to the good times you had together Cz am very certain the bad ones out weighs them. Remember the sleepless and hungry nights you went through Cz of him and allow d picture of his bad attitude which you choose to ignore play constantly in you head.

Love is not blind, it chooses to ignore. You can walk away if you so wish.
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Cutehector(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
queencalipso:
He hurt you badly and you are considering taking him back simply bcz he said he's sorry.

My dear this, is another of his lies. If you take him back, you will experience the worst deception ever known to man. Walk away fast and don't even try to look back.

Here's how you can stop your self from taking him back, let your memory of him be the pain and tears he made you go through, block your mind to the good times you had together Cz am very certain the bad ones out weighs them. Remember the sleepless and hungry nights you went through Cz of him and allow d picture of his bad attitude which you choose to ignore play constantly in you head.

lol what if it were a girl who cheated, and she was beggin her guy to giv her a second chance, would u have advised same?
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by queencalipso(f): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
lol what if it were a girl who cheated, and she was beggin her guy to giv her a second chance, would u have advised same?

Well it depends on the nature of the cheating. From the write up, the person in question seems like a philanderer, a chronic cheat. In such situation I will advice same.
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Cutehector(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
queencalipso:

Well it depends on the nature of the cheating. From the write up, the person in question seems like a philanderer, a chronic cheat. In such situation I will advice same.

this issue of cheating sef... do u wanaa knw d real reason why people cheat?
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by queencalipso(f): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
this issue of cheating sef... do u wanaa knw d real reason why people cheat?

To your question, yes.

But for me, I feel cheating is a choice. In your subconscious mind, one must have thought of it, nurtured it and wait for the opportunity to show up.

If you don't want to cheat, you won't. It's like making a decision and standing by it.
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Cutehector(m): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
queencalipso:

To your question, yes.

But for me, I feel cheating is a choice. In your subconscious mind, one must have thought of it, nurtured it and wait for the opportunity to show up.

If you don't want to cheat, you won't. It's like making a decision and standing by it.
cuz human wants are insatiable. wink
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by queencalipso(f): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
cuz human wants are insatiable. wink

Being insatiable in romance is simply becz they don't want to find the satisfaction in who they have.

They programmed their mind not to be satisfied with one person hence they jump from one person to another.
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Cutehector(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
queencalipso:

Being insatiable in romance is simply becz they don't want to find the satisfaction in who they have.

They programmed their mind not to be satisfied with one person hence they jump from one person to another.
people think it's not possible to love just one person forever.. male and female alike.

Have you loved just one person (intimately) from the onset?
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Talk2Bella(f): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
queencalipso:

"Love is not blind, it chooses to ignore" I love that quote smiley
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by STENON(f): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Move on with your life and the best revenge is to be more successful that when you'r with him.
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Talk2Bella(f): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
STENON:
Move on with your life and the best revenge is to be more successful that when you'r with him.

Thanks
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Piercedclit1(f): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Move on or if you decide to stay cheat too kiss
It's nothing really. You'll be glad you did.
Toto no get meter/gauge
undecided
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by queencalipso(f): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
people think it's not possible to love just one person forever.. male and female alike.

Have you loved just one person (intimately) from the onset?

May be no, but I've never dated more than one person at a time. Not because I can't, but because I choose not to.

That should atleast count for something.
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by queencalipso(f): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

"Love is not blind, it chooses to ignore" I love that quote smiley

Thanks sweety kiss
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Cutehector(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
queencalipso:

May be no, but I've never dated more than one person at a time. Not because I can't, but because I choose not to.

That should atleast count for something.
I belong to the school of thought that believes it's possible to love just one person (intimately) without breaking up
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by queencalipso(f): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
I belong to the school of thought that believes it's possible to love just one person (intimately) without breaking up

It's possible, only if both party keep nurturing and nourishing the love. But when one person starts acting funny, there's bound to be break up whether you like it or not. There comes a time when you can no longer turn a blind eye to it, you will be left with no choice than to save your self from the emotional torture.
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

We didn’t really date for long before I found out he’s a cheat and a liar but I was already in love and decided to turn a blind eye until he started acting real funny, ignoring my calls, won’t send me messages for days, always snapped at me and so on.

I was really patient and all but when I saw where the whole thing was leading to I decided to take a walk and save myself some shame, after all I did see the signs and I decided to ignore it.

Recently we started talking again and he tells me how much he misses me and all, how he made a mistake and should never have let me go, that he was facing some issues then and needed the space, now he wants us to work things over, another chance to get to know him.

I am scared, he hurt me more than I let on here, I was devastated for weeks, would cry myself to sleep always till I was able to get over him and now he’s back and I can’t stop myself from not giving him a chance, do you think this would be like before?

Talk2Bella.

Thanks for opening up.

You see, Dating and being in a Love bound relationship are two different things and most times, people wrongly interchange them and feel they are the same, but truthfully, they are not and I can point out u skipped the part where you were supposed to get to know each other and went to fall in love blindly due to reasons best known to you. Love doesn't happen overnight, it takes a lot of effort and actions, not feelings, for it to be established correctly.

Due to the course of you two dating, you observed that he was a cheat and a liar, that alone should have made you to understand he isn't the right man for you. Someone who cheats is more likely than not to cheat a second time, and a third, and a fourth, irrespective of how sorry they are during their cry for another chance.

I advise you ask yourself what you really want in a relationship. From what I gathered in your post, it seems you like the attention from your partner and where that Is lacking, would really bring friction in your relationship so I suggest you find someone else who shares same passion and reasoning with you and pitch your tent there.

Please don't allow feelings to cloud your sense of judgment rather, stay on top of your game and be in charge of your happiness.

I believe other viewers would have some comments to pitch in which will go a long way in strengthening you to make the right decision.

Reply By CuteHector

Talk2Bella Team

Gurl, in a simple sentence, your bf deserves another chance.
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Tinalex(f): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!! STOP KEEPING TABS ON YOUR EXES...GET A LIFE!!!. People don't just get it, most relationships and marriages crash today because we refuse to move on but still keeping tab on our exes of which we always justify this foolishness by saying "its no big deal in so far as you guys parted on a good note" that is a big fat lie but an avenue to flirt! I'm out.
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Rencelaw(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
All I Hav 2 say is just Dat U should Neva Be Down 4 Dey Cause Buh U can Be Down 4 dey Count. Nd _
Situations reveal the true nature of humans. No one can pretend for ever so Don't giv up Cos Dere ar Many fishes in Dey River ........
#Rencelw_Cares
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Rencelaw(m): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Talk2Bella.

Thanks for opening up.

Reply By CuteHector

Talk2Bella Team
All I Hav 2 say is just Dat U should Neva Be Down 4 Dey Cause Buh U can Be Down 4 dey Count. Nd _
Situations reveal the true nature of humans. No one can pretend for ever so Don't giv up Cos Dere ar Many fishes in Dey River ........
#Rencelw_Cares

Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
DeeTus:
Gurl, in a simple sentence, your bf deserves another chance.

once a cheat always a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tinalex:
ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!! STOP KEEPING TABS ON YOUR EXES...GET A LIFE!!!. People don't just get it, most relationships and marriages crash today because we refuse to move on but still keeping tab on our exes of which we always justify this foolishness by saying "its no big deal in so far as you guys parted on a good note" that is a big fat lie but an avenue to flirt! I'm out.

I think so too
Re: We Broke Up After He Cheated, But He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2016
Talk2Bella:

once a cheat always a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Check Out This Sexy And Beautiful Soldier In Lagos Nysc Orientation Camp. / How To Be Legally Married In Nigeria / Sex On A Cross Over Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.