Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price (63645 Views)

Airtel NG Officially Rolls Out Its 4G LTE Network In Ibadan And Some States / List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics / Etisalat 4G LTE Network Now In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hello house. What's the presence price of the mifi and the data allocated inside? What's the battery life of the mifi? How fast is it and how strong is the signal in Lagos? Pls help a dude out. Thanks

Cc
Dustmalik
Ifende
Amadika
Akamo5
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by olopan(m): 12:53am On Nov 26, 2016
please is the glo mifi also unlockable and what local service like mtn and co does/or will it support
i just want to start gathering money ahead of the time so by time 4G reach my side i will be ready to use it then
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by amadika(m): 5:44am On Nov 26, 2016
ollah1:
Hello house. What's the presence price of the mifi and the data allocated inside? What's the battery life of the mifi? How fast is it and how strong is the signal in Lagos? Pls help a dude out. Thanks

Cc
Dustmalik
Ifende
Amadika
Akamo5

Glo mifi is 5k but u will buy a subscription of 5k or more in addition.
5k subscription will give u 24gb. The amount of subscription you make determines the amount of data you get (dial *777# to know more).
Battery life of the mifi is 6hrs.
As per speed, its wow.
I'm not in Lagos so I don't know how strong their signal is but is very strong in PH and Warri.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by amadika(m): 5:46am On Nov 26, 2016
olopan:
please is the glo mifi also unlockable and what local service like mtn and co does/or will it support
i just want to start gathering money ahead of the time so by time 4G reach my side i will be ready to use it then

Glo mifi is unlockable. It supports all the networks on 2g/3g but only glo and MTN on 4g.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by kratoss(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2016
I get glo 4g one bar at home, even though that one bar fast pass 3g five times.... Anyway i could boost that pls?
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by ifende(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
+ ntel
amadika:

Glo mifi is unlockable. It supports all the networks on 2g/3g but only glo and MTN on 4g.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by dustmalik: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
ifende:
+ ntel
Glo 4G mifi doesn't support band 3 or 8.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by epistleNow(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
amadika:

How do you mean by unlockable?

I just got mine yesterday, and unlocked it within hours of use.
Easy as anything.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by Horlaarsco: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2016
Pls wat huawei mifi model is Glo 4G using?
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by epistleNow(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Horlaarsco:
Pls wat huawei mifi model is Glo 4G using?

E5377Bs-508
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
amadika:

Glo mifi is 5k but u will buy a subscription of 5k or more in addition.
5k subscription will give u 24gb. The amount of subscription you make determines the amount of data you get (dial *777# to know more).
Battery life of the mifi is 6hrs.
As per speed, its wow.
I'm not in Lagos so I don't know how strong their signal is but is very strong in PH and Warri.

Thanks fr the feedback bro. Is it advisable to buy it to replace a spectranet or smile network? Is it true 4G is glorified 3G?

Cc Ifende
Dustmalik
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by dustmalik: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
ollah1:

Thanks fr the feedback bro. Is it advisable to buy it to replace a spectranet or smile network? Is it true 4G is glorified 3G?

Cc Ifende
Dustmalik
If Glo 4G coverage is good at your location, I'd advice you to go for it. Before now, i hated browsing on Glo. But with the deployment of LTE by Glo, browsing and downloading is now really fast.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
dustmalik:

If Glo 4G coverage is good at your location, I'd advice you to go for it. Before now, i hated browsing on Glo. But with the deployment of LTE by Glo, browsing and downloading is now really fast.

Glo 2500 for 12GB is not that bad speed wise even tho I don't really download with it. Do you think the 4G LTE will dust it and worth it? I'm asking cos I intend purchasing one before Dec 1st as prices might be reviewed.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by dustmalik: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
ollah1:

Glo 2500 for 12GB is not that bad speed wise even tho I don't really download with it. Do you think the 4G LTE will dust it and worth it? I'm asking cos I intend purchasing one before Dec 1st as prices might be reviewed.
Like i said, Glo 4G LTE is very fast.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
dustmalik:

Like i said, Glo 4G LTE is very fast.

Ok then .thanks for the tip. So with 10k, I have the modem with 24gb data right?
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by dustmalik: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
ollah1:

Ok then .thanks for the tip. So with 10k, I have the modem with 24gb data right?
Yeah, that's if it's still available. It has been out of stock since last week in Abuja.
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
dustmalik:

Yeah, that's if it's still available. It has been out of stock since last week in Abuja.

Wow!! shocked shocked
Will find around. Thanks nonetheless
Re: Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price by mekstaniac(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
JesusmyGod1:
but do u know u can use 4g on 3g enabled phone

In the world of tech nothing it's impossible, I did mine so if u need more info hola me
Bro I need ur help with this. Pls buzz or whatsapp me leme call you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Phone Charger Is A Fast Or Slow Charger; Simple Physics / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / Blazing!!! Get 9mobile 1GB For N200 Valid For 3days: Everybody is Eligible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.