Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! (50838 Views)

Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by agentofchange1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Taduma1(f): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mr ibx1976 i see u're forty already why de stress then , is bera you marry over there , cause i won't be part of your touching story when after two years yah homely womoh turn to be yah worst nightmare... Better LUCK to you oo.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Lexusgs430: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
beautiful232:
story for the gods

as if when you finally see one you will keep her

abegi

Let's assume he is for real, would you consider his preposition if he approaches you?
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Annie2059: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
please do what you think is best for you, as for good ladies, they can still be found here in naija, they don't know that, don't you go listening to all those discouraging words....
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by theGistsonline: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol see format.

Leave our girls on Nairaland alone with this COME and MARRY format.

What is the difference between the girls in Nigeria and the UK?since the UK is an extention of Nigeria anyway.

And you think 1 month is enough to meet a girl,develop a relationship and then marry her?

Story is not adding up.

You want a Nigeria girl?then go to Nigeria in the UK to look for them. Nigeria in the UK is the South East part of London.

I lived there for almost 10 years,and I can authoritatively tell you that all the kinds of girls you want from your village,then some, is there.

Lmao!! Since he's looking for a wife, I suggest he looks in the right places, go to church, attend programs for singles, date online etc... UK that's filled with all sorts of beautiful girls of different races, colors, nationalities etc... Jonser wants to enter naija! I hope naija women chop all your cash!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
telemapreye1:
You will get good girls in lagos
buhahahaha of cos he will. hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by shumuel(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
ibx1976:
My good people I am in a bit of a situation here and would like to hear from the community. I have lived the last few years in the UK and can say I am in a reasonably "settled" place in my life except for one thing: I don't have a wife and I am getting old!.

For the last few years, going by people's advice I thought it was best to cultivate a relationship here with someone here in the UK, learn about them and settle.

It has not worked out for me. Maybe its my luck, it has not quite worked with me with the ladies over here. I always end up with someone diametrically opposite to my goals and aspirations. The idea of marrying an Oyibo is even worse - things just did not work out in that direction either.

To compound the problem, I my job does not allow me much of a social life. I just cant make it happen without help.

On a friend's advice, I have been invited to come back home to naija and see how things can work out. I have therefore taken a months leave and am headed home for the next 1 month. Our plan is to visit a few good families and places to see if anything can materialise from that.

My people any advice on this? If you were in my shoes, how will you conduct this affair. What will you look out for. What will you avoid.

www.nairaland.com/3374195/ever-get-married

lalasticlala is a busy man, he might take too long, so i have place it upon myself to do the introduction, Oyah lets go grin

Ibx1976 meet seizethaBae

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by blkmum700: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
ucsparks:
[size=15pt] Op, na oloshos full Nigeria ooo. Girls that fVck for money make up 75% of female population in Nigeria, please stay away and get yourself a white girl [/size] awwwn your kids will be so cute with blonde hairs tongue

You self don have taste of olosho relationship abi.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Lexusgs430: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Fresia01:
I'm here honey..if u need me

Sharp babe

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Rilwayne001: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
sukkot:
mmmkayyy kwantinue

Isnot a Jokin sturvz bro, you need to come down here and marry one Lagos girl wink grin
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by agentofchange1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
ibx1976:
My good people I am in a bit of a situation here and would like to hear from the community. I have lived the last few years in the UK and can say I am in a reasonably "settled" place in my life except for one thing: I don't have a wife and I am getting old!.

For the last few years, going by people's advice I thought it was best to cultivate a relationship here with someone here in the UK, learn about them and settle.

It has not worked out for me. Maybe its my luck, it has

not quite worked with me with the ladies over here. I always end up with someone diametrically opposite to my goals and aspirations. The idea of marrying an Oyibo is even worse - things just did not work out in that direction either.

To compound the problem, I my job does not allow me much of a social life. I just cant make it happen without help.

On a friend's advice, I have been invited to come back home to naija and see how things can work out. I have therefore taken a months leave and am headed home for the next 1 month. Our plan is to visit a few good families and places to see if anything can materialise from that.

My people any advice on this? If you were in my shoes, how will you conduct this affair. What will you look out for. What will you avoid.

My son, I will be very raw and sincere with you.

Do not worry about the size of a woman buttock or breast but worry about the size of her heartand brain. Worry about the size of her love andendurance. Because after 5 or 10 years, it will not be about the breast or buttock.

As you can see, your mum now has a flat chest and almost flat buttock but we still live together happily, I still love her and she still loves me.
Be careful of a woman that loves money. I mean the woman that talks ‘every time’ about her hair, cloths, shoes, bags panties and make-ups.
Marriage is not all about these things. Withoutmake-up, cloths, shoes and panties a good marriage will still stand but without love, no marriage can stand.

When I got married to your mum, I didn’t have a car or house of my own. I was not even educated. But I had dreams and she appreciate and support me. Any woman that does not support your dream is not worth thinking-a-minute about. There are women that will see your dreams better than you, you are lucky if you find one.

My son, open your ears very well, there is a kind of woman you should avoid, do not make a mistake to marry this kind of woman or you will regret it. I mean a woman that always has bad things to say about everyone. If you see this kind of woman, run away.
One of the worst kind of woman you can marry is the one that complains about everything. If you buy this, she says you should have bought that, if you do this, she said you should have done that. Please stay away!

Most women enjoy talking but the one who talks for two hours and listen for two minutes is a potential ‘bomb’. Be wise Be very careful of a pretending partner. A pretending woman is not hard to know. She will always know everything about everything, she will
be careful. Just close your eyes and open your heart and you will see!
No woman is perfect. If you see a woman who believes in your dream , who respects you who is committed and who is not all about herself alone then don’t let her go.

But remember, you must not be a wayward man.
I have trained you! If you find a good woman but you are a bad man, you wont have a good marriage!
I won’t pick a wife for you but I have given you my advice. When you find her, bring her for my
blessings.

May you find a woman that will increase you not decrease you..

https://www.nairaland.com/2821270/fathers-advice-me-when-searching

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Lexusgs430: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Expect your mail box to full soon grin

You too don send pm?
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
The story is so untrue, I find it so hard to believe grin grin cheesy....It's very easy to get girls in the UK, so I don't understand why his own case is different grin....been looking for wife since 6 years and he's lived in the UK for 10 years? Haba haba grin grin cheesy
Uchizzy:
Guy nawa for u oo,,,na since 2011 u don dey find wifey on top Nairaland,,, bro mi u don miss Road o.
Shey girls for ur area don finish na online u cum dey find wife,,, well done.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Amigo101(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
U see your life?!! That's how you will now go and be climbing people's gehfrens onto say you want wife. Na wa o! Someone's body count is about hit astronomical
Figures.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Lexusgs430: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
2dugged:
op give specifications, on the application, like tall,with open teeth, fair or dark?etc, I am sure you will get alot of dms from qualified candidates here on this forum grin

Oya talk true, you too don dm?
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Yeligray(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
No place like home bro. Naija girls are the best. Even tho dm strong head but they are also loving.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by chukxie(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3374195/ever-get-married

Yesterday on this forum, a lady created a thread because she was wondering if she'd ever get married. Since you're in search of a wife and she a husband, wouldn't it be nice if you PM her? Who knows she might just be the one you've been searching for. Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by rosalieene(f): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
lmaooo
This issue is not what you should come on Nairaland to disclose. Of course you would only call for desperate gold diggers here on NL that's only if you have money.
It's ur personal life OP.
you can discuss that with your family and friends not here on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
theGistsonline:
Lmao!! Since he's looking for a wife, I suggest he looks in the right places, go to church, attend programs for singles, date online etc... UK that's filled with all sorts of beautiful girls of different races, colors, nationalities etc... Jonser wants to enter naija! I hope naija women chop all your cash!!!
naija girls wey dey hungry E wan use him own hand enter wahala.

naija girls wey no fit do without pretending. Choi. they will be like angels but deep down they are worse. tufuakwa. I'll rather marry someone who was a b/tch but don't pretend than marry a typical naija girl who'll never own up to their past lives

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Laredojohn(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
Whatever factor that has made your search in the UK not work is also available in Nigeria, most especially if u get one ere and relocating her with u gets difficult,all the best in your search...one month is quite short to get to know someone in Nigeria and determine you can move on in life with that person..
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by sukkot: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Isnot a Jokin sturvz bro, you need to come down here and marry one Lagos girl wink grin
buahahaha you want me to kill somebody ? because me i no get time for iranu. i no get patience or tolerance for stupid shallow people. i go jus kill somebody sef lolzzz. me na deep spiritual artistic women who have hobbies like they love the arts or love reading etc etc i dey roll with. the simpler things in life. if i jam one of these iphone7 women i go reset her brain with slap grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Lexusgs430: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Piercedclit1:
You don dey come back so you wan recruit free totos wey you go hammer with marriage talks.
Please look around you in that your uk, so many Nigerian girls abound

You too harsh joor. Hin go at least sample b4 hin buy nah?
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by gbens2000(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
mrjojo:
Ha!! God abeg o, this is frightening
thats wat makes u a man moving on like nothing happen.laern and move forward dnt stop trying.nothing to be scared abt.ur own na your own.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
No pinchure sefgrin..........Abi you wowo ni

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
That's actually true smiley....they are worse over der, their attitude stinks like gutter, that's why I prefer to stick with the white folks smiley
Chukazu:
I don't know why , a friend complained of same issue and I tried in vain to convince him to marry in UK he keeps saying Nigeria babes in UK are wayward and disrespectful and he has been coming back and forth every Year end to "searchlight" Nigerian base... nothing concrete yet
LuvU2:
y here

Anyway, bitter Nigerian men re all out nw to tell u how bad their sisters are. Do pay attention smiley

Are you a model? You type like one.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by metallisc(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
MissHatey:
I just can't stop laughing when I see this kind thread grin

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by finalboss(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
buddy221:
u are makin no sense. U are are harsh.
so m harsh as i didnt type anything .. oga o
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Lexusgs430: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
faitheverest:
Please pinshure yourself, let's access you first. .. grin grin grin

Madam wan consider your application. But remember say monkey no fyn, but hin mama like am so...........
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by mrjojo: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Bros read this carefully,
You wouldn't find a genuine lady here in Nigeria withinin that time frame you got. Good women are really scarce in Nigeria this days. You will need alot of time for you to sort through the pretenders and the gold diggers. I would rather you network more in the UK and is it a must you marry a Nigerian? Widen your horizon Bro, don't be limited by nationality.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by blackedwin: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
For those of you calling ladies names, can you stand it if someone calls your sisters,nieces,daughters such? I bet you will fight to defend them,but y'all come here and spew rubbish.lots of kids in Nairaland nowadays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! / Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.