Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Must Read: My Boss' Wife {play Boy Er0tica} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: My Boss' Wife {play Boy Er0tica} (657 Views)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Play Boy Founder Hugh Hefner Left Wife Crystal With Estate / Play Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: My Boss' Wife {play Boy Er0tica} by noblepassmercy: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
My boss, Mr James and I were pretty close. We were not like besties or anything, but often times our conversations ventured into non-professional territories. I liked him a lot as a person, but I had harboured a huge secret from him for years. I had an intense sexual attraction to his wife.

I met her on their wedding day and I could not deny her beauty or how it captivated me. I could not keep my eyes off her luscious lips or her sexy backside. In the two years, they had been married, my physical reaction to her had not ben altered. Of course, I did not see her as often as I wanted, but sometimes, Mr James would ask me to go pick her up at her workplace and take her home whenever he had to stay late at the office for meetings. These instances were few and far between. It had probably just happened about five times in the last couple of years.

During those times, I would drive her home in silence but my eyes would often dart to where she sat beside me and I would let my mind roam. She had this tendency to wear short skirts to work so I would entertain myself my watching as her sleek thighs sensually move as I drove. In the 45 minutes or so that it took for me to get her home, my mind would be filled with thoughts of undressing her and burying myself in her hole.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/10/must-read-boss-wife-play-boy-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Shows Nipple In Tight Gown / Girls R Heartless Y / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Women Don’t Want Sex As Much As Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.