Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu (36865 Views)

PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat / Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat / Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by BrutalJab: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
blackprowler:

For ya mind now, u don display knowledge and wisdom. Kai, no hope for my dya Nigeria o. Which kain school dem this one go sef?

The same school your jagavan attended.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by campalla(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nawa oh
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
BrutalJab:

Obafemi Awolowo was also used by the hausa/fulani to wage the war against Igbos were he suggested that Biafran children by starved which lead to the death of so many. Awolowo was hoping that the hausa/fulani
I keep wondering why yorubas continue to mistake treachery for sophistication and cowardice for wisdom.
selah

thanks for ur concern,,, yorubas as alway bin a force to reckon with rite frm colonial era til date.. first president in our democratic era remain a yorubaman with 8yrs rule,,presently we av a sitting vice president,, there are two major political parties in nigeria ,both has a yorubaman as Godfather,,obasanjo left pdp whr is pdp today,,,tinubu left AD whr is AD today,,buhari that the northerners culd nt bestow upon on nigeria was done by a yorubaman on a single attempt,,,wu is really using wu,,we decides wu rule n wat happens in these country that why osinbanjo heads the economic team,,bukola heads senate,,kilotun ku..u need nt mourn anymore ....we the yorubas are doing fine,,we r in charge hence y we cannt rebell,,look around d west remains d pacesetter,,if its painin yu rat poison is cheap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Jacko1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
What kind of tinubu is not god r they protesting

Ever since he rode buhari to power by giving him hardly sought afonja votes

Name one event that has gone in his favor
Everythang he demanded thrown out the window
Its only right he gets something evry now and then
Buhari is the greedy one here
And mamman daura is the emperor here
Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Tinubu is APC and APC is Tinubu grin grin cheesy grin

cc Tonyebarcanista

These youths don't just get it grin

Thier hero PMB has been contesting since 2003, but he won the presidential election in 2015...

The day Tinubu shifts his camp to PDP it's a goodbye to APC and Buhari....

Just Northwest and Northeast cannot give you a Presidential shot grin grin grin
Dont mind those ungrateful APC bunch. BAT should cross and take his place in PDP
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by OYIBN: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
l think some people in this forum should put on their thinking caps. APC did not fall from heaven. lt has founders and cost a lot of money and time to put APC together and make it a national party. The major sponsors of APC are Buhari of CPC and Tinubu of ACN. There was some contribution from ANPP and a fraction of APGA. All those struggling for power where were they when the party was being formed. Wailers want to reap where they did not sow. Tenants wanting to push out a landlord and acquire his property. How many of the wailers followed Tinubu and Buhari to CAC to register the party? You wailers go see wen when Ondo is retained by PDP or falls to AD. Wailers don't seem to be interested in justice when it comes to! Tinubu. One thing for sure is Akeredolu won't win in Ondo State. His votes will be scattered everywhere.Some to AD, some to SDP, some to PDP and some will stay home and not vote. Anybody thinking of rigging in Ondo State should dig up their history books and start reading it now!
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by nowpresence(f): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
hazyfm1:

You mean the Minority?

Yes, individually but together they are majority.
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by kjhova(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
Blainz:
Tinubu has nothing to lose, Buhari has everything to lose.

Choose your fight rightly.

You are so right. This whole game is looking like "GEJ Take 2". A president cannot sustain his legacy by loosing friends, no. He can only survive by gaining friends. Tinubu really has nothing to loose. He is not in any political position. He does not even hold an office in the APC. It is PMB who has a lot to loose.

Sometimes, I think that the Nigerian presidency is a cage and that every president is trapped therein and blinded until they leave the office and begin to see and reason more clearly.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by bsideboii(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
True Story : Some top APC members that are scared of Bola Tinubu paid these zombies to carry placards. grin

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by SharkTank(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
ericsmith:

thanks for ur concern,,, yorubas as alway bin a force to reckon with rite frm colonial era til date.. first president in our democratic era remain a yorubaman with 8yrs rule,,presently we av a sitting vice president,, there are two major political parties in nigeria ,both has a yorubaman as Godfather,,obasanjo left pdp whr is pdp today,,,tinubu left AD whr is AD today,,buhari that the northerners culd nt bestow upon on nigeria was done by a yorubaman on a single attempt,,,wu is really using wu,,we decides wu rule n wat happens in these country that why osinbanjo heads the economic team,,bukola heads senate,,kilotun ku..u need nt mourn anymore ....we the yorubas are doing fine,,we r in charge hence y we cannt rebell,,look around d west remains d pacesetter,,if its painin yu rat poison is cheap.

First indigenous leader of Nigeria is Igbo - Azikiwe Nnamdi

First military head of state is Igbo - Aguiyi Ironsi

And no one in the history of Nigeria can ever take this away.

Igbo makes difficult things look easy

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by kaka74: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

cc Tonyebarcanista

Thier hero PMB has been contesting since 2003, but he won the presidential election in 2015...

Loools but south west alone can give u a presidential shot ba? Cos I knw my pple down east say we get good memories nd jonathan's kinsmen younder side go just dey siddon dey look am

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Charly68: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Yeye youths,where were they during the APC primary? Did they know Tinubu's joker in winning the primary for Buhari? The change of venue from Abuja to Lagos,what did they know about politics that they are protesting stupidly? Did they know how much the man expended in sponsoring opposition activities when the going was tough ? We shall soon see political abracadabra from the sagacious political tactician. Even Baba Oyegun became the chairman on the sponsorship of the Jagaban because he couldn't trust Tom Ikimi due to his ignoble role in scuttling June 12 mandate .Am not a politicians but I love the consistency principle of the man Tinubu. He may not win Ondo State for his candidate but surely they won't allow APC to get away with their game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by BIDOO(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hello
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by mikki123(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Youths protesting against Tinubu are political vegetables
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by BrutalJab: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
ericsmith:

Keep praising yourself.

Hope you have read what Femi Aribisala said about Tinubu

Eni ti a ba bawi.....

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by topellycategory: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
ericsmith:

U are 2 much man u said exactly what is on my mind.God blessu

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by amanikondo: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
chumada:
afonja cum zombies coming to defend their Jagaban

Morasuker na here you run come. We have unfinished business.

How are your drug baron, flat head Uganda jews family?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by flokii: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
BrutalJab:
[b] I don't know why yorubas will never learn, it beats me how they go about beating their chests shouting 'Sophistication' while everything is pointing to the contrary.

Benjamin Adekunle took his hatred for Igbos to another level during the civil war when he went about shooting women and children at the outskirts of Biafra while the hausa/fulani were watching. After using him, they disgraced him out of the army without any benefits such that he was looking for small contracts to feed himself before he died. At some point, his son was begging for donations to be made to take him to just Ghana for treatment. We are not even talking of taking him to the USA, Germany or UK oo, just to ordinary Ghana that we can trek into he could not afford it.

Obafemi Awolowo was also used by the hausa/fulani to wage the war against Igbos were he suggested that Biafran children by starved which lead to the death of so many. Awolowo was hoping that the hausa/fulani would compensate him by supporting him to become president but it only turned out he had been used and dumped. The northerners threw all their support behind their son Shagari and Awolowo was never president.

As though this was not enough, Babangida was about to arrest Awolowo(which would have been the second time the northerners would be arresting him if it had happened) and to avoid this disgrace, Awolowo had to commit suicide by drinking poison(I think Ratak).

Abiola the yoruba aare onakankanfo thought that he had the north all behind him only for them to cancel his electoral victory and throw him in prison. The hausa/fulani still went ahead to serve him a very special tea which he drank and died. They went a step further by dispatching his wife Kudirat to join him in eternity.

This brings us down to Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT- jagajaga borgu. Like FFK said, Buhari is the spirit clearly behind Tinubu's woes. The hausa/fulani are out to destroy Tinubu and reduce him to one of those agberos running around Lagos shouting 'owomida' at the top of their voices. Again, another yoruba leader has been used and is being dumped.

I keep wondering why yorubas continue to mistake treachery for sophistication and cowardice for wisdom.
selah [/b]

I can see you got so many likes and shares..

Well point of correction, ur people started the ethnic problem in Nigeria. Those igbo majors who killed d then Northern leader and nothing was done about it. The Military head from your region was later massacred in cold blood.

Go back to history, you guys have always been the treacherous ones and have recorded more deaths than any other tribe in history. You guys don't understand politics, mayb it's beyond you guys capacity I don't know.. instead you always feel cheated and resort to violence and insults.

you better retrace your steps.. Awo did a lot for SW which some of your fathers also benefitted from i.e free education. The same way most of you the offsprings are scattered all over the country.

I don't envy you people atal.. Tufia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by bluecircle470: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
Anybody sponsoring all ds protest against Tinubu will regret it. Tinubu is waiting for dem all
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Babatundecash(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Buhari has to act fast to save this ugly situation from degenarating within the APC camp......I am a devoted APC member from SW but I must tell you that if PMB contest against a dead wood today here in Ondo state Mr.dead wood will surely defeat him...though APC and Aketi still remain popular in the state......if Pmb allowed BAT to defect to AD.....hmmm!!! BUHARI might not find it easy to win a second term election.....Fayemi who lost 16-0 to fayose in Ekiti is a kid sw politics and I don't see Fashola championing Tinubu and Ambode in Lagos and for PYO I don't see championing ogbeni Rauf....so Pmb Have to thread with ease.....despite Tinubu present in APC today,If the Presidential election is to be held today in sw.....PMB will perform woefully....the Se and ss I don't know but here in Sw We have to tell ourself the basic truth Pmb popularity has degenerated...even the middle belt are not smiling at all......if Tinubu is allow to decamp and with the current situation of the Economy Pmb should kiss aso rock goodbye in 2019....fashola and fayemi are novice in sw politics and I can bet it that Fayemi and Fashola can not garner 5wards for Pmb in sw come 2019 with this kind of hunger in Town.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Justiceleague1: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing decision

- John fights back with allied forces from Edo, Ondo, Ekiti and disgruntled elements within Lagos, Ogun shocked
- Bola is not gonna survive this onslaught.
- Bola is best at regional politics of Old AD, New Oyo, PRONACO, NADECO and some part of South West of Nigeria (excluding Ekiti & Ondo).
- He has no clout to fight nationally.
- Afterall, he brought only alphabet A in APC (CPC).
- What are his options? Use SW media (online/social media, radio, television, newspapers, magazine) to witch-hunt John and his collaborators.
- Address a world press conference through his numerous aides to restate his position that John must GO.
- Seek other allies in the Northern sphere especially "Lion of Adamawa" to support his call.
- Request an emergency session of NEC.
- Frontally confront Muhammadu on the vexed issue of Ondo and provoke him with EXIT threat.
- Validate Oluseguns' announcement in the wilderness of birth of new political parties before Year 2017.

na wao...na keneking be dis?! Thought u were a/an man/boy/ge/alien of just 3 to 5 words!! Anyways,nice one

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by hazyfm1: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
nowpresence:

Yes, individually but together they are majority.

If I hear...
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by chumada: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
amanikondo:

Morasuker na here you run come. We have unfinished business.

How are your drug baron, flat head Uganda jews family?

u are such a moronic fool.... Bleep up sad angry
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by basilo101: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Obasanjo remains the most successful yoruba politician, why? Because he worked with fellow southerners to check the excesses of the north.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by basilo101: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
flokii:

I can see you got so many likes and shares..

Well point of correction, ur people started the ethnic problem in Nigeria. Those igbo majors who killed d then Northern leader and nothing was done about it. The Military head from your region was later massacred in cold blood.

Go back to history, you guys have always been the treacherous ones and have recorded more deaths than any other tribe in history. You guys don't understand politics, mayb it's beyond you guys capacity I don't know.. instead you always feel cheated and resort to violence and insults.

you better retrace your steps.. Awo did a lot for SW which some of your fathers also benefitted from i.e free education. The same way most of you the offsprings are scattered all over the country.

I don't envy you people atal.. Tufia!
Political agberoism between Akintola and Awolowo set the ground fertile for a coup. This is the line Tinubu is following again, when buhari strikes and imprison him like Belawa did to Awolowo, Igbos will stand and look, we will not intervene again to save you knowing how you betrayed us and called it igbo coup in the past despite the key actors coming from three southern regions. One of your brothers Adewale Adegboyega later wrote a book "why we struck" remember he said "we" not "they" meaning he accepts full responsibility of being part and parcel of the coup, but your propanadna filled press keep saying igbo coup. Even when the war broke out, your other brother Victor Banjo was on the side of Biafra and requested help to liberate the west from Northern troops occupying it, yet again you called it igbo invasion and joined the North against Banjo

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by vengertime: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

cc Tonyebarcanista

because you zombies will follow him like flies to PDP. That's why you are zombies
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by michoim(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
Stupid and misguided Youths that did not remember yesterday. Is it Tinubu that is overbearing or John Oyegun that submitted a name to INEC that he was not suppose to have submitted?
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by flokii: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
basilo101:

Political agberoism between Akintola and Awolowo set the ground fertile for a coup. This is the line Tinubu is following again, when buhari strikes and imprison him like Belawa did to Awolowo, Igbos will stand and look, we will not intervene again to save you knowing how you betrayed us and called it igbo coup in the past despite the key actors coming from three southern regions. One of your brothers later wrote a book "why we struck" remember he said "we" not "they" meaning he accepts full responsibility of being part and parcel of the coup, but your propanadna filled press keep saying igbo coup

I doubt it will ever get to that.. Things have changed my friend
Different ball game entirely with different players.. Buhari will never betray Tinubu after 3 attempts.

Take note of that, it will all pass and things will go back to normal. And I dnt see the SW ever coming 2geda with SS and SE again to form alliance with this idea of yorubas being traitors they carry about

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Ryabcool(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
BrutalJab:
[b] I don't know why yorubas will never learn, it beats me how they go about beating their chests shouting 'Sophistication' while everything is pointing to the contrary.

Benjamin Adekunle took his hatred for Igbos to another level during the civil war when he went about shooting women and children at the outskirts of Biafra while the hausa/fulani were watching. After using him, they disgraced him out of the army without any benefits such that he was looking for small contracts to feed himself before he died. At some point, his son was begging for donations to be made to take him to just Ghana for treatment. We are not even talking of taking him to the USA, Germany or UK oo, just to ordinary Ghana that we can trek into he could not afford it.

Obafemi Awolowo was also used by the hausa/fulani to wage the war against Igbos were he suggested that Biafran children by starved which lead to the death of so many. Awolowo was hoping that the hausa/fulani would compensate him by supporting him to become president but it only turned out he had been used and dumped. The northerners threw all their support behind their son Shagari and Awolowo was never president.

As though this was not enough, Babangida was about to arrest Awolowo(which would have been the second time the northerners would be arresting him if it had happened) and to avoid this disgrace, Awolowo had to commit suicide by drinking poison(I think Ratak).

Abiola the yoruba aare onakankanfo thought that he had the north all behind him only for them to cancel his electoral victory and throw him in prison. The hausa/fulani still went ahead to serve him a very special tea which he drank and died. They went a step further by dispatching his wife Kudirat to join him in eternity.

This brings us down to Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT- jagajaga borgu. Like FFK said, Buhari is the spirit clearly behind Tinubu's woes. The hausa/fulani are out to destroy Tinubu and reduce him to one of those agberos running around Lagos shouting 'owomida' at the top of their voices. Again, another yoruba leader has been used and is being dumped.

selah [/b]
you insult them so much, yet you can't stop talking about them. Are you supposed to obsess over people you insult this much? Why not leave them alone since you don't like them?

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by rlauncher(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
shaddoww:

http://punchng.com/protesters-storm-apc-national-secretariat-deride-tinubu/

Where were these youths when the APC was largely dependent on Tinumbu to have PDP ejected from the seat of power. I think the people behind the sponsorship of this protests are not interested in the progress of the party. They are hell bent on helping to fulfill the desire of the enemies of the party.

What many of this people don't know is that Yoruba people don't like Buhari at all. They only voted for Buhari partly because they had no other option in a disappointing and failing government of Jonathan, and partly because of Tinumbu's influence. cool

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Slleexyz: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
admax:
Foolish Politicians

Stupid Youths

Tinubu and his colleagues were busy frolicking with each other yesterday while enjoying Government money upandan but some stupid youths are selling their future fighting for those politicians because of patapata 5k
they must have been paid to protest. .we all know how it works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / "Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.