Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu (36864 Views)

PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat / Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat / Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by amanikondo: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
chumada:

Lord please dash this amala tiger monster some brain

Satan see your flat head pikin. Ipod keyboard monkey warrior.

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by chumada: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
amanikondo:

Satan see your flat head pikin. Ipod keyboard monkey warrior.

e pain am grin cheesy

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by amanikondo: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
chumada:

e pain am grin cheesy

lol. Petrol don finish for your engine? I thought you got juice left in you. By the way, post your family picture and lets see the difference from your brother here.

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by chumada: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
amanikondo:

lol. Petrol don finish for your engine? I thought you got juice left in you. By the way, post your family picture and lets see the difference from your brother here.

if u are hungry due to recession ur demi dullard push Nigeria into, I suggest u suck ur mother's breast, there could be some expired juice left in her flat afonja breast cheesy grin
ndi ara

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
lielbree:
I'm not a tiunbu fan but without him buhari would never have won. Buhari is an ingrate playing the macavelli principle to the tee.
He'll regret it though
Why not? I thought all those who are not Hausa/Fulani Muslims claim to have voted for Buhari because of his superior policy, because Jona was so bad, and other such altruistic reasons.

So are u saying that they actually voted based on tribalism? And on following the orders of their various "ogas"?
My reason for asking is that no one on NL have I seen yet admit that without Tinubu "telling them to do so", they wouldn't have voted for Buhari. I thought it was done out of altruism, patriotism and rationality. My other reason is because most ppl who voted for Jona were castigated for doing the exact same thing that u clearly stated @bold.

Pidggin u see wetin I see so?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Pidggin(f): 12:45am On Oct 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Why not? I thought all those who are not Hausa/Fulani Muslims claim to have voted for Buhari because of his superior policy, because Jona was so bad, and other such altruistic reasons.

So are u saying that they actually voted based on tribalism? And on following the orders of their various "ogas"?
My reason for asking is that no one on NL have I seen yet admit that without Tinubu "telling them to do so", they wouldn't have voted for Buhari. I thought it was done out of altruism, patriotism and rationality. My other reason is because most ppl who voted for Jona were castigated for doing the exact same thing that u clearly stated @bold.

Pidggin u see wetin I see so?

grin Na becaus of dis kain double standard tinz na im make pol section dey tire me
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pidggin:

grin Na becaus of dis kain double standard tinz na im make pol section dey tire me
Yeah man, but it's addictive. Can I PM u?
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by amanikondo: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
chumada:

if u are hungry due to recession ur demi dullard push Nigeria into, I suggest u suck ur mother's breast, there could be some expired juice left in her flat afonja breast cheesy grin
ndi ara

Lol. You don provoke? That was the longest epistle I have ever received from you. E pain am.

Take this for the road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba / Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.