Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu (36866 Views)

PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat / Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat / Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by BrutalJab: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
GetWellNigeria:

Is that what your failed Ojukwu & baby factory mother told u ?
Can't you talk without insult Nonsense. Enjoy your ban.
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
SharkTank:

So much anger, so much hate, so much jealousy. No go burst vein o

am in the winnning team,,, anger,,hate,,jealousy are major attributes of losers/wailers ....beta check ur BP
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by BrutalJab: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ryabcool:
you insult them so much, yet you can't stop talking about them. Are you supposed to obsess over people you insult this much? Why not leave them alone since you don't like them?

The same way your brothers scream in ecstasy before reaching an orgasm whenever they see Biafra.

Go and talk sense into the first.
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by BrutalJab: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
flokii:

I can see you got so many likes and shares..

Well point of correction, ur people started the ethnic problem in Nigeria. Those igbo majors who killed d then Northern leader and nothing was done about it. The Military head from your region was later massacred in cold blood.

Go back to history, you guys have always been the treacherous ones and have recorded more deaths than any other tribe in history. You guys don't understand politics, mayb it's beyond you guys capacity I don't know.. instead you always feel cheated and resort to violence and insults.

you better retrace your steps.. Awo did a lot for SW which some of your fathers also benefitted from i.e free education. The same way most of you the offsprings are scattered all over the country.

I don't envy you people atal.. Tufia!

That's your own headache.

It won't stop PMP from imprisoning your tiny god called Tinubu.
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by flokii: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
BrutalJab:

That's your own headache.

It won't stop PMP from imprisoning your tiny god called Tinubu.

at least d tiny god had balls no one from your region has... it's only to snitch and form familiarity with any govt. in power they know which PMB is not falling for

tell me, what's you guys next line of action now that IPOB is as good as dead.

eyah such a pity. pele
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by BrutalJab: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
flokii:

at least d tiny god had balls no one from your region has... it's only to snitch and form familiarity with any govt. in power they know which PMB is not falling for

tell me, what's you guys next line of action now that IPOB is as good as dead.

eyah such a pity. pele

At least , we have balls to opt out of this enslavement called a country.

Which one una sabi Slaves to your Fulani and Hausa masters.

Hope your tiny god don give una the food to chop tonight

Bubu go dump in sorry ass for prison.
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by flokii: 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
BrutalJab:

At least , we have balls to opt out of this enslavement called a country.

Which one una sabi Slaves to your Fulani and Hausa masters.

Hope your tiny god don give una the food to chop tonight

Bubu go dump in sorry ass for prison.

we don hear you.. leave his sorry ass for us, we like him like that

at least we don't get shot at by d army with d aid of our state governors.

Yorubas are still d ones keeping them in check, you guys pose no threat atal.. all if takes is bullets which ur red cap chiefs know.
Hope you wnt cry to ICC or Trump when d war you are drumming for starts... Enjoy!
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by BrutalJab: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
flokii:

we don hear you.. leave his sorry ass for us, we like him like that

at least we don't get shot at by d army with d aid of our state governors.

Yorubas are still d ones keeping them in check, you guys pose no threat atal.. all if takes is bullets which ur red cap chiefs know.
Hope you wnt cry to ICC or Trump when d war you are drumming for starts... Enjoy!

The same way you guys were crying when the militants invaded your town to kidnap your people.

Even the so-called Opc ran without looking back. Enjoy your chain with Tinubu.
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by softsoul22(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
I'm using this medium to showcase my business to naira landers, Since the recession of the naira, exportation is becoming a major threshold, I'm a professional custom licensed agent in Tincan Island port Apapa, for all your export/documentations needs, contact for fast cargo clearing. I'm also using this platform to notify those that are willing to purchase Timbers, koso-wood, charcoal's to contact us through the contact address! We deliver promptly. Transparency and honesty is our watchword.

Email:digitalwisdom22@gmail.com
Mobile:+2348122648651
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
The day Tinubu make a wrong move will be the end of his political career in addition to his life. Tinubu has dine with the devil with a short spoon; he will pay dearly! Any attempt will result to forfeiture of all his kleptomaniac wealth in Lagos to Buhari Federal Government; he will be cease, bundle and haul into dark dungeon where he will die gradually.

All his boys has turned their back on him. He himself confessed so and It will take him another life time to garner another set of political faithfuls.

He is a threat to the north and the north knows that, when you know your enemy it is easy to deal with him. North will never relinquish power, not by vote, not by selection, not by coup.

Tinubu is gone for eternity I promise you! Watch as events unfold. It will pay him more to subordinate himself to the power he instituted and remain passive for the sake of his survival.

That is the mighty hand of God! His brother Fani warned him, he heed not. He is finished. I had never be so thrilled by the happening like this one.

When you want to crush your enemy, crush him never to rise again, that is exactly what Buhari is doing.
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Evathyst(f): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
BrutalJab:
[b] I don't know why yorubas will never learn, it beats me how they go about beating their chests shouting 'Sophistication' while everything is pointing to the contrary.

Benjamin Adekunle took his hatred for Igbos to another level during the civil war when he went about shooting women and children at the outskirts of Biafra while the hausa/fulani were watching. After using him, they disgraced him out of the army without any benefits such that he was looking for small contracts to feed himself before he died. At some point, his son was begging for donations to be made to take him to just Ghana for treatment. We are not even talking of taking him to the USA, Germany or UK oo, just to ordinary Ghana that we can trek into he could not afford it.

Obafemi Awolowo was also used by the hausa/fulani to wage the war against Igbos were he suggested that Biafran children by starved which lead to the death of so many. Awolowo was hoping that the hausa/fulani would compensate him by supporting him to become president but it only turned out he had been used and dumped. The northerners threw all their support behind their son Shagari and Awolowo was never president.

As though this was not enough, Babangida was about to arrest Awolowo(which would have been the second time the northerners would be arresting him if it had happened) and to avoid this disgrace, Awolowo had to commit suicide by drinking poison(I think Ratak).

Abiola the yoruba aare onakankanfo thought that he had the north all behind him only for them to cancel his electoral victory and throw him in prison. The hausa/fulani still went ahead to serve him a very special tea which he drank and died. They went a step further by dispatching his wife Kudirat to join him in eternity.

This brings us down to Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT- jagajaga borgu. Like FFK said, Buhari is the spirit clearly behind Tinubu's woes. The hausa/fulani are out to destroy Tinubu and reduce him to one of those agberos running around Lagos shouting 'owomida' at the top of their voices. Again, another yoruba leader has been used and is being dumped.

I keep wondering why yorubas continue to mistake treachery for sophistication and cowardice for wisdom.
selah [/b]
It's High time somebody put a stop to your serial idiocy.

To begin with, there's nothing like 'regionalism' in power play. Power is simply an alignment of interests and forces. The term 'regionalism' is only used to colour it so as to drag the masses into their plan. Get that? wink wink

Secondly, that some Yoruba heroes were used and dumped by their Northern allies doesn't amount to 'racial stupidity'. It's just politics! Besides, those things wouldn't have happened without other yoruba collaborators. If you're so learned and we'll versed in history, please explain the following scenerios; why did IBB killed Mamman Vatsa (despite being his close friend)? Why did Ojukwu refuse to participate in the 1966 coup led by Major Kaduna Nzeogwu (a fellow igbo). Why did your Lord and personal saviour Ojukwu later joined NPN (a core nothern party) despite his hatred for the Hausas? Again, could you please explain to us why Ojukwu never won even a state in the South East when he contested for President under APGA? Or that is a show of solidarity? wink

Now to debunk your falsehood peddling;

Whilst I don't know much of what transpired between the military hierarchy and Benjamin Adekunle, the little history lesson I took suggested that he was framed of drug related charges (marijuana in particular) which then was a 'coded' trade of senior military personnel. I don't see how one man's misfortune amounts to the betrayal of the whole yoruba race.

Secondly, if your history teacher didn't die young, he should have told you that Awolowo (later in his life) wined and dined with the same North which he vehemently opposed Akintola to relate with. Hence, his retribution was certain. Between, Judas like Jakande, MKO et all sold him out.

Now enter MKO; it's quite mendacious for anyone to categorically state that it was the North that denied him his mandate. You and I know that Abiola has stepped on too many toes (even amongst his kinsmen). Aside being the financier of some coups in Nigeria, he's also one whose hands have been soiled...

In conclusion, as far as Nigeria's politics is concerned, there's nothing like the yoruba, igbo or nothern agenda. It's simply the power brokers agenda, and the masses are the pawns in their chessboard. No ethnic group can assume presidency in this country without allying (or rather conniving) with another ethnic group...

Whatever happens to Bola Tinubu, it's his own fair share of retribution in politics. Afterall, he too had betrayed a lot of people in this game. It's not a yoruba problem please. So please stop peddling falsehood, not everyone is as daft as you are.

Shalom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by globe16: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
[s]Tinubu is APC and APC is Tinubu grin grin cheesy grin

cc Tonyebarcanista

These youths don't just get it grin

Thier hero PMB has been contesting since 2003, but he won the presidential election in 2015...

The day Tinubu shifts his camp to PDP it's a goodbye to APC and Buhari....

Just Northwest and Northeast cannot give you a Presidential shot grin grin grin[/s]
if you continue thinking this way then samuel anyawu can never in his lifetime become governor of imo state. you are a learner
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 05, 2016
Just imagine Punch and Nation doing a Vanguard on Buhari... stupidity is when you align with sitting governors that lost their LGs to opposition in their last elections against your benefactor. 2019 might be too far afterall

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 05, 2016
Daniel1990:
The day Tinubu make a wrong move will be the end of his political career in addition to his life. Tinubu has dine with the devil with a short spoon; he will pay dearly! Any attempt will result to forfeiture of all his kleptomaniac wealth in Lagos to Buhari Federal Government; he will be cease, bundle and haul into dark dungeon where he will die gradually.

All his boys has turned their back on him. He himself confessed so and It will take him another life time to garner another set of political faithfuls.

He is a threat to the north and the north knows that, when you know your enemy it is easy to deal with him. North will never relinquish power, not by vote, not by selection, not by coup.

Tinubu is gone for eternity I promise you! Watch as events unfold. It will pay him more to subordinate himself to the power he instituted and remain passive for the sake of his survival.

That is the mighty hand of God! His brother Fani warned him, he heed not. He is finished. I had never be so thrilled by the happening like this one.

When you want to crush your enemy, crush him never to rise again, that is exactly what Buhari is doing.
lol... can you kindly mention any of such kleptomanic assets...
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 05, 2016
BrutalJab:
[b] I don't know why yorubas will never learn, it beats me how they go about beating their chests shouting 'Sophistication' while everything is pointing to the contrary.

Benjamin Adekunle took his hatred for Igbos to another level during the civil war when he went about shooting women and children at the outskirts of Biafra while the hausa/fulani were watching. After using him, they disgraced him out of the army without any benefits such that he was looking for small contracts to feed himself before he died. At some point, his son was begging for donations to be made to take him to just Ghana for treatment. We are not even talking of taking him to the USA, Germany or UK oo, just to ordinary Ghana that we can trek into he could not afford it.

Obafemi Awolowo was also used by the hausa/fulani to wage the war against Igbos were he suggested that Biafran children by starved which lead to the death of so many. Awolowo was hoping that the hausa/fulani would compensate him by supporting him to become president but it only turned out he had been used and dumped. The northerners threw all their support behind their son Shagari and Awolowo was never president.

As though this was not enough, Babangida was about to arrest Awolowo(which would have been the second time the northerners would be arresting him if it had happened) and to avoid this disgrace, Awolowo had to commit suicide by drinking poison(I think Ratak).

Abiola the yoruba aare onakankanfo thought that he had the north all behind him only for them to cancel his electoral victory and throw him in prison. The hausa/fulani still went ahead to serve him a very special tea which he drank and died. They went a step further by dispatching his wife Kudirat to join him in eternity.

This brings us down to Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT- jagajaga borgu. Like FFK said, Buhari is the spirit clearly behind Tinubu's woes. The hausa/fulani are out to destroy Tinubu and reduce him to one of those agberos running around Lagos shouting 'owomida' at the top of their voices. Again, another yoruba leader has been used and is being dumped.

I keep wondering why yorubas continue to mistake treachery for sophistication and cowardice for wisdom.
selah [/b]
I was in Ondo state during the election and seeing how Yoruba's were celebrating Buhari I pitied them... the truth is that Yorubas go school well well but they can never make good decisions about their future.... in 2019northern will turn to SE and SS instead

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by OkoAnike(m): 4:55am On Oct 05, 2016
Evathyst:

To begin with, there's nothing like 'regionalism' in power play. Power is simply an alignment of interests and forces. The term 'regionalism' is only used to colour it so as to drag the masses into their plan. Get that? wink wink

Secondly, that some Yoruba heroes were used and dumped by their Northern allies doesn't amount to 'racial stupidity'. It's just politics! Besides, those things wouldn't have happened without other yoruba collaborators. If you're so learned and we'll versed in history, please explain the following scenerios; why did IBB killed Mamman Vatsa (despite being his close friend)? Why did Ojukwu refuse to participate in the 1966 coup led by Major Kaduna Nzeogwu (a fellow igbo). Why did your Lord and personal saviour Ojukwu later joined NPN (a core nothern party) despite his hatred for the Hausas? Again, could you please explain to us why Ojukwu never won even a state in the South East when he contested for President under APGA? Or that is a show of solidarity? wink

Whilst I don't know much of what transpired between the military hierarchy and Benjamin Adekunle, the little history lesson I took suggested that he was framed of drug related charges (marijuana in particular) which then was a 'coded' trade of senior military personnel. I don't see how one man's misfortune amounts to the betrayal of the whole yoruba race.

Secondly, if your history teacher didn't die young, he should have told you that Awolowo (later in his life) wined and dined with the same North which he vehemently opposed Akintola to relate with. Hence, his retribution was certain. Between, Judas like Jakande, MKO et all sold him out.

Now enter MKO; it's quite mendacious for anyone to categorically state that it was the North that denied him his mandate. You and I know that Abiola has stepped on too many toes (even amongst his kinsmen). Aside being the financier of some coups in Nigeria, he's also one whose hands have been soiled...

In conclusion, as far as Nigeria's politics is concerned, there's nothing like the yoruba, igbo or nothern agenda. It's simply the power brokers agenda, and the masses are the pawns in their chessboard. No ethnic group can assume presidency in this country without allying (or rather conniving) with another ethnic group...

Whatever happens to Bola Tinubu, it's his own fair share of retribution in politics. Afterall, he too had betrayed a lot of people in this game. It's not a yoruba problem please. So please stop peddling falsehood, not everyone is as daft as you are.

Shalom!

Op, u are most welcome... So many lesson learned.
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by OkoAnike(m): 5:02am On Oct 05, 2016
Evathyst:

Shalom!

Op, u are most welcome back home, since you left, most question remain unanswered ... Huummmm, The lawyer is back, get your fact right before you vomit anything out on this platform. Op God bless you, God bless you future, God your home.
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Siscooh: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Tinubu is APC and APC is Tinubu grin grin cheesy grin

cc Tonyebarcanista

Thier hero PMB has been contesting since 2003, but he won the presidential election in 2015...

Just Northwest and Northeast cannot give you a Presidential shot grin grin grin
Why copy Tony?
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Siscooh: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Tinubu is APC and APC is Tinubu grin grin cheesy grin

cc Tonyebarcanista

Just Northwest and Northeast cannot give you a Presidential shot grin grin grin
Why copy Tonye?
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by BrutalJab: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2016
NurseEze1:
I was in Ondo state during the election and seeing how Yoruba's were celebrating Buhari I pitied them... the truth is that Yorubas go school well well but they can never make good decisions about their future.... in 2019northern will turn to SE and SS instead

Abi naa...It's time for Igbos to backstab the Yorubas too na grin
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by BrutalJab: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2016
Evathyst:

Shalom!
[s]
Evathyst:

Shalom!
[/s]
Evathyst:

Shalom!

Trash!!!! Not everyone is as stupid and useless as you are. Go and consult your grand father for history related course. Idiot.

Talk without insults next time. Fool
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Splashme: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2016
chumada:
afonja cum zombies coming to defend their Jagaban
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by chumada: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2016
amanikondo:

Grand master fool. I will Bleep you down.

amala tiger ugly face why are u following me upandan undecided cheesy grin

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by ayejimimoshood(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2016
y NIGERIA YOUTH r so senseless to the extent that is only political anti or pro PROTEST dey good at.i t seems politicians v start looting their EQ nw,so dat dey can become brainless of their atrocities been committed.pray one day Sha dey get back from this generation LOOTER,family successor gov..
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by amanikondo: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
chumada:

amala tiger ugly face why are u following me upandan undecided cheesy grin

[size=13pt]HEADWARD - FLATIES grin[/size]

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by chumada: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
amanikondo:

[size=13pt]HEADWARD - FLATIES grin[/size]

ewedu tiger face, why not face the fight @ hand, which is defending ur jagaban grin cheesy

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by amanikondo: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
chumada:

ewedu tiger face, why not face the fight @ hand, which is defending ur jagaban grin cheesy

It seems you are out of lines. Use Gbegiri for your next line. tongue
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4318546_sweatingman_jpegeeecb7dae499209c1e1d78d7e3c9f433
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by chumada: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
amanikondo:

It seems you are out of lines. Use Gbegiri for your next line. tongue
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4318546_sweatingman_jpegeeecb7dae499209c1e1d78d7e3c9f433

Lord please dash this amala tiger monster some brain

Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by Evathyst(f): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
OkoAnike:

Op, u are most welcome back home, since you left, most question remain unanswered ... Huummmm, The lawyer is back, get your fact right before you vomit anything out on this platform. Op God bless you, God bless you future, God your home.
Don't mind them. They must have thought it's everyone that reasons from their anus like them. wink

Anyways, it's part of my responsibilities; to educate fools. Glad there's someone like you who missed my absence. Besides, you never cease to flatter me sha. wink
Re: Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu by happiness2020(f): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
stephenmorris:
mallam no get sense at all aboki na aboki ,haba, dem no dey think sef, sad ,to fight tinubu tiiefnubu is the end of apc
most you insult a tribe before you pass a message?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / "Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim / Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.