Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. (1409 Views)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
Bullying is trying to make someone feel less important about demself, or feel worthless, useless or hopeless. It is systematic actions taken to damage one's emotion and self-belief. thank God us African dey psychologically strong. Them those oyinbo dey commit sucide because of bullying, bullying can even bring jail term. Chief dissers and bashers make una tak am easy.evryone has a limit.
But some of these bullies here are not really bad people, they are just reacting to dey deem unacceptable,albeit wrongly.girls are d worst behaviors

@U why don't you lay low? render urself scarce. possibly de-ac. it wont kill you. even as a new member I gave u a sound advise 3mths ago but u didnt take it.sometimes other peoples opinion may matter. ur reputation here is in tatters, I dey feel for u self. me dey advise lay low, don't go jumping from topic to topic. there is no relevance to seek here.
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by teejaypee: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
teejaypee:
Hmmm
yea man. rilly
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by menix(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
OP. who u compose this poem for
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Piercedclit1(f): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Preach it. Too many of them on here[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by LorDBolton(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
Bullying is very important to human survival so @OP pls stfu
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Op ur advice is for who? dont vex me. angry if we dont bully each other,this section wont b lively anymore. grin it will just b like a grave yard.
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by bitchcrafts: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Rubbish post, Why dou thinm pesin lyk me register come nl be4? for ur lame ass stories or for pussssies wey no get hair wey full berekete for here? Ogbeni remove that finger for your mouth, Nl without bullying is like polished rice with no sslt grin
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Presh900(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Okay
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
LorDBolton:
Bullying is very important to human survival so @OP pls stfu

prettythicksme:
Op ur advice is for who? dont vex me. angry if we dont bully each other,this section wont b lively anymore. grin it will just b like a grave yard.
bitchcrafts:
Rubbish post, Why dou thinm pesin lyk me register come nl be4? for ur lame ass stories or for pussssies wey no get hair wey full berekete for here? Ogbeni remove that finger for your mouth, Nl without bullying is like polished rice with no sslt grin
lol see una sef

1 Like

Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by mhisbliss(f): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
preach bro preach cheesy wolf in sheeps clothing
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
lol see una sef
We lie? cheesy
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
We lie? cheesy
nah. but sometimes its excessive
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by ba7man(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
I enjoy bullying bullies.
I somehow feel its morally justifiably.
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
mhisbliss:
preach bro preach cheesy wolf in sheeps clothing
smh. just dont get me started
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by mhisbliss(f): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
smh. just dont get me started
look at me, what could you possibly do that hasn't been done, abeg swerve, toothless bulldogs
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
indomie girl you talk am finish
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
officialEFCC:
indomie girl you talk am finish
why cant u ignore wenever u see my post? angry
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
why cant u ignore wenever u see my post? angry
i haven't mentioned you in weeks, what are you saying
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
officialEFCC:
i haven't mentioned you in weeks, what are you saying
Like how many weeks? undecided
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
Like how many weeks? undecided
when i created that thread about nairaland members , that was the last time i mentioned you so abeg no dey form important, trying to claim importance
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
officialEFCC:
when i created that thread about nairaland members , that was the last time i mentioned you so abeg no dey form important, trying to claim importance
undecided undecided
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Winnelyn(f): 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
0.8.0 naija for life eeeeeeeeei 0.8.0 etisalat *singing nd tweaking*
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by CoolFreeday(m): 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmmm, I think the op need to do more clarification on this. Guess he is indirectly talking to someone
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by EternalTruth: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2016
Winnelyn:
0.8.0 naija for life eeeeeeeeei 0.8.0 etisalat *singing nd tweaking*
i'm crushing on you. I don't know if you'll turn me down
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Winnelyn(f): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2016
EternalTruth:
i'm crushing on you. I don't know if you'll turn me down

huh?? undecided
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by EternalTruth: 12:35am On Oct 05, 2016
Winnelyn:

huh?? undecided
i'm serious and it's a veracious and candid feelings. I've been meticulously following ya post and your sound so cool and composed. Really would be so exhiliarated if we could be alter egos
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Winnelyn(f): 12:38am On Oct 05, 2016
EternalTruth:
i'm serious and it's a veracious and candid feelings.
I've been meticulously following ya post and your sound so cool and composed.
Really would be so exhiliarated if we could be alter egos

hmm all my posts?? Pls where? Cuz I am new here aint gat much post!undecided
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by EternalTruth: 12:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Winnelyn:

hmm all my posts?? Pls where? Cuz I am new here aint gat much post!undecided

just about 64. But forgive me of exaggerating though but few of ya posts i came across prompted me to deduce that you're matured in character and it propelled me to quote you up and bring my feelings to the light
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by Winnelyn(f): 12:56am On Oct 05, 2016
EternalTruth:
just about 64. But forgive me of exaggerating though but few of ya posts i came across prompted me to deduce that you're matured in character and it propelled me to quote you up and bring my feelings to the light

lol is okay undecided
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by EternalTruth: 12:57am On Oct 05, 2016
Winnelyn:

lol is okay undecided
let's have a tè-tè-ä-tè-tè pls. Can we go on whatsapp or email?
Re: Pls Stop The Bullying, Live And Let Live. by EternalTruth: 12:57am On Oct 05, 2016
Winnelyn:

lol is okay undecided

let's have a tè-tè-ä-tè-tè pls. Can we go on whatsapp or email? At least let's use those two social platforms for interaction so we could get to know each other which may culminate or heighten our friendship

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Response To This Question? / She Just Love Sex Too Much Na Food? Part 2 / Where To Marry: Top 8 African Cities With Beautiful Women To Find A Future Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.