Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. (3448 Views)

If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? / Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by babadey(m): 4:02am On Dec 09, 2016
Let me start by saying:

"An eye is needed to see
Though not big enough, atop a deck
Since there's no LIGHT beneath the cabin
A CAPTAIN's view, is a Lifesaver"

Since this (purple-rose of thorn's) Life we all know, is a journey and everybody is responsible for his/her actions, we should cease and refrain from affronting, brickbating, dissing people's decision about their God-given Lives.

You are no JUDGE over anybody but yourself. You can only condemn, judge when it affects you and I see no how Bobrisky does!

When such things like this, that questions our moral standards/values comes up, we tend to paint it black and grey, but forgetting they're just motivation based on ideas.

Let him/her (bobrisky) be. Minding our business is the true moral standard.

Let me leave you with some bible quotes:
- 1 Thessalonians 4:11
"and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you"

- Matthew 7 vs 1:2
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

- John 8 vs 7
“Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone/jibe at him/her.”
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by herzern(m): 4:05am On Dec 09, 2016

Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by udemejack(m): 5:09am On Dec 09, 2016
since nothing concern me here. let me 'come' and be 'going'

Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by babadey(m): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2016
MrIcredible:
Every gays needs to be kîll*d angry

Every fornicator/bre:ast-sucker/pu§§y-licker/di:ck-sucker/ needs to be kill*d too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by MrIcredible: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2016
babadey:

Every fornicator/bre:ast-sucker/pu§§y-licker/di:ck-sucker/ needs to be kill*d too. smiley
Like you
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by babadey(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrIcredible:
Like you
Yeah, Like us!
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by eezeribe(m): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
babadey:
Let me start by saying:

"An eye is needed to see

Since this (purple-rose of thorn's) Life we all know, is a journey and everybody is responsible for his/her actions, we should cease and refrain from affronting, brickbating, dissing people's decision about their God-given Lives.

You are no JUDGE over anybody but yourself. You can only condemn, judge when it affects you and I see no how Bobrisky does!

When such things like this, that questions our moral standards/values comes up, we tend to paint it black and grey, but forgetting they're just motivation based on ideas.

"and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you"

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

- John 8 vs 7
“Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone/jibe at him/her.”

100 %TRUTH. And most of those who condemn Borbrisky are perpetual FORNICATORS. SIN IS SIN.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
angry
babadey:
Let me start by saying:

"An eye is needed to see

- John 8 vs 7
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Are you gay or gay right activist? sad
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by babadey(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Are you gay or gay right activist? sad

what do u think?
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by Glaxx(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Who's biborisky. A kind of whisky? Meanwhile, CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
sad
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sin is greater than sin,theyre not same
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by babadey(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
wahabian:
Sin is greater than sin,theyre not same

All sins are equal my broda. There is no big sin, small sin, white sin, good sin blah blah blah.

Sin is sin.

It is said: the wages of sin is death. The bible never made mention or ever diffrenciated any type of sin.

So, leave bobrisky alone grin
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by babadey(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Berlynn:
sad
Why u sad babe? Did i step on u? cool
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by jamislaw(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Gays ti take over.
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2016
babadey:

All sins are equal my broda. There is no big sin, small sin, white sin, good sin blah blah blah.

Sin is sin.

It is said: the wages of sin is death. The bible never made mention or ever diffrenciated any type of sin.

That is in your Christianity,I'm a muslim and in Islam ,sin is greater than sin on the scales. The punishment of homosexuality under sharia is serious.
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by babadey(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2016
wahabian:

That is in your Christianity,I'm a muslim and in Islam ,sin is greater than sin on the scales. The punishment of homosexuality under sharia is serious.

whatever paddles your canoe, man.
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by Troubleking: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
babadey:

Sin is sin.

so why is it the Bible says there are sins that cannot be forgiven?
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by babadey(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Troubleking:
so why is it the Bible says there are sins that cannot be forgiven?

The bible did not say "sins" but sin!
Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the only sin that cant be forgiven.
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by Troubleking: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
babadey:

The bible did not say "sins" but sin!
Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the only sin that cant be forgiven.
fine. Sin. So why is it you say ALL sins are EQUAL if there is one that can't be forgiven while others can?
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by babadey(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Troubleking:
fine. Sin. So why is it you say ALL sins are EQUAL if there is one that can't be forgiven while others can?

Dont u get it? Blasphemy of the Holy spirit is an instant punishment, u dont get to see the next day!

Why? Ponder on the word "Blasphemy" then u know why.

God is not a man that u can lie to, desrespect or call a liar when you are in ENCOUNTER with HIM (Holy Spirit).
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by Troubleking: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
babadey:

Dont u get it? Blasphemy of the Holy spirit is an instant punishment, u dont get to see the next day!

Why? Ponder on the word "Blasphemy" then u know why.

God is not a man that u can lie to, desrespect or call a liar when you are in ENCOUNTER with HIM (Holy Spirit).
You have not answered my question. Are all sins equal if one of them cannot be forgiven? You said all sins are equal and now you are talking about one that is different.
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by babadey(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Troubleking:
You have not answered my question. Are all sins equal if one of them cannot be forgiven? You said all sins are equal and now you are talking about one that is different.

All sins are equal except the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. What next?
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by Troubleking: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
babadey:

All sins are equal except the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. What next?
if there is an exception, then they aren't all equal.
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by babadey(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Troubleking:
if there is an exception, then they aren't all equal.

All sins are equal in its effect on our relationship to God, but the earthly consequences of our sinful acts varies widely.

"all sins are equal in God's eyes" comes from the notion that, any one sin will lead to DEATH but will be forgiven if confessed except the one u and I are talking about and which Jesus never gave reason why.

Should HE ha given a reason? No!

If we commit a single sin, we are as guilty (in God's eyes)--regardless of which sin we committed.

It's based on the teaching that, God's Holiness is so so so, that even one transgression is greater than he can accept.

But there's one HE cant forgive, will not forgive.

James 2:10 (NIV)
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by Troubleking: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
babadey:

All sins are equal in its effect on our relationship to God, but the earthly consequences of our sinful acts varies widely.

"all sins are equal in God's eyes" comes from the notion that, any one sin will lead to DEATH but will be forgiven if confessed except the one u and I are talking about and which Jesus never gave reason why.

Should HE ha given a reason? No!

If we commit a single sin, we are as guilty (in God's eyes)--regardless of which sin we committed.

It's based on the teaching that, God's Holiness is so so so, that even one transgression is greater than he can accept.

But there's one HE cant forgive, will not forgive.

James 2:10 (NIV)
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all.
I no ask you to beat around the bush. It's like saying all crimes are equal under the Nigerian criminal code because they all attract punishment but the manner of punishment varies. If different sins have different consequences, then they aren't equal. Even if it's just one sin that is different, you are wrong when you say all sins are equal.

After all, under the mosaic law, some sins attracted death, some fines, others required sacrifice for atonement. Under Christianity, as you have agreed, there's even a sin that cannot be forgiven. God has not changed, so all sins aren't equal.
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by lilmax(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
babadey:
Let me start by saying:

"An eye is needed to see

- John 8 vs 7
its like saying we should mind our business when it comes to fornication,stealing, adultery

is this what you are saying @op.....and make sure you are not hypocritical about the answer you are about to give me...... because this is one question that proves stupidity in most Christians that use the verses you quoted
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by babadey(m): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Troubleking:
I no ask you to beat around the bush. It's like saying all crimes are equal under the Nigerian criminal code because they all attract punishment but the manner of punishment varies. If different sins have different consequences, then they aren't equal. Even if it's just one sin that is different, you are wrong when you say all sins are equal.

After all, under the mosaic law, some sins attracted death, some fines, others required sacrifice for atonement. Under Christianity, as you have agreed, there's even a sin that cannot be forgiven. God has not changed, so all sins aren't equal.

Now i know where u coming from. The race to Eternal Glory is an individual race, so continue rocking what paddles ur boat.

I rest my case!
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by babadey(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
lilmax:
its like saying we should mind our business when it comes to fornication,stealing, adultery

is this what you are saying @op.....and make sure you are not hypocritical about the answer you are about to give me...... because this is one question that proves stupidity in most Christians that use the verses you quoted

Exactly!
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by lilmax(m): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
babadey:

Exactly!
okay.... good. kudos cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! I Can't Do Anything Perfectly / “I Started Masturbating At Age 4 My Mum Constantly Kept Dressing Up In Front Of / I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.