Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! (1545 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by somto4u: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Guys let be sincere if u find a girl that truly love u and she is is single mother not that she has ever being married before,can u date and marry such lady and even accept the child as urs knowing fully well the child is not urs. Please I need honest answer from matured minds.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
Why not? YES, i can
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by EmperorLee(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
YEAH
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by falconey(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
date yeah, marry nope? if only her husband is dead.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by goodmorning40: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
If I were a single father too I will but as a tear leather I will not
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by youngboi(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lemme see the single mother first sha.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by fmniky(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
yes, I can
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by nuchinova(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Why not? YES, i can
walahi, Oga with female moniker, na so you expose yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
nuchinova:
walahi, Obama with female moniker, na so young pose yourself?
pardon?
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by rawpadgin(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
have dated few of em
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by nuchinova(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
pardon?
no mind my autocorrect
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by Maxi112: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
YES! YES! YES

I CAN
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
nuchinova:
no mind my autocorrect
I'm female angry
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by Cutehector(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Only if God appears to me in a dream to wife her.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
To be very frank and sincere with you, I can't marry a single mother... This has nothing whatsoever to do with maturity., it has to do with choice

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by afanide: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Why not?

I have one here that has fallen in love with me and now i don't know how to tell her i will be getting married any moment from now because, i am scared of what she might do to herself....

She is very pretty from Rivers State and her baby [girl] is 2year old and Very beautiful.

Can someone come to my rescue please.......
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by EmperorLee(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
afanide:
Why not?

I have one here that has fallen in love with me and now i don't know how to tell her i will be getting married any moment from now because, i am scared of what she might do to herself....

She is very pretty from Rivers State and her baby [girl] is 2year old and Very beautiful.

Can someone come to my rescue please.......

Gimi her number.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by Onogiede(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Absolutely capital "YES" my prayer is to see a responsible type,..nothing's wrong abt it
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by afanide: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
EmperorLee:

Gimi her number.

You go marry her?
Abi u wan chop clean mouth...... cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by CoolFreeday(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Yeah
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by Ifakiland(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2016
How did she become a single mom in d first place? Why d guy wey cum inside am no marry am?? sorry If ure dumb enuf to av sex without CD...den be ready to face d result. I hate single moms, too much emotional baggage.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2016
They can make a woman a single mother ,why can't they marry 1 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by greatwhite(m): 1:24am On Oct 05, 2016
grin

nuchinova:
walahi, Oga with female moniker, na so you expose yourself?
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Yes i can...

Has the education system been fair to u?

After my secondary school, i decided to go to medical school.
After the entrance exam, the students that passed were 100% above the required amount to be admitted...
So another test was arranged for us, in the test we were ask to rearrange the letters PNEIS to form a name of an important body part which is the most useful when active.

Those who wrote SPINE are now professional medical doctors while thoe who wrote what u thought about before u saw spine are now Nairaland addict cry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by passionate88: 2:53am On Oct 05, 2016
Brother, before I had no problem with marrying a single mother, but after comments both here on nairaland and other online platforms, I've had a rethink. They (single mother's) will want you to love them with all your heart, assure them that you love them despite the fact that you married them. All they know what to do is to praise their child. It makes you think if they still love the guy that impregnated then in the first place.

I think I prefer a divorcee to all these 'single mother's' of nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by passionate88: 2:55am On Oct 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Only if God appears to me in a dream to wife her.
God appear to you in a dream?
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
They can make a woman a single mother ,why can't they marry 1 undecided
angry are u dumb at all?

Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 05, 2016
lilzcee:
angry are u dumb at all?
grin lilzcee,go find you some place ta be.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin lilzcee,go find you some place ta be.
kkk bye

Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 05, 2016
lilzcee:
kkk bye
mmm, thank you.I forgot 2 add that
..........Bye grin
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by Piercedclit1(f): 6:19am On Oct 05, 2016
Too many kids on here.But you guys will rather settle for one with a history of aborting babies like she's going to wee. See one with evidence of fertility.I always say if I'm careless to hump and pregnant,I'm keeping it. But i ain't no mom yet.

Nothing wrong so far she still got her game on and tight.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Single Mother! by somto4u: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
OK oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrage As Egyptian Boy, 12 , Is To Marry His 11 - Year - Old Cousin / Must Read Romance Story: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 1 / Man Video How He Flogs His Naked Girlfriend With A Belt After Seeing Her Chattin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.