Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding (42563 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Caught Bush Meat In Cameroon. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by ebosie11(f): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2016
Aw!So cute!When you see military men,you think they won't be romantic.I bet you they are one of the most romantic people in the world.

One word for the man showing off his dancing skill above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/military-man-shows-off-his-dancing.html

16 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2016
Where is the Dab? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by PaulIdu: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2016
Where is the dab before I vex? angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by kissval1388: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2016
this op sef lolsssssssss.. this is shoki not Dab..... I will sue u for misappropriate use of word.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by ebosie11(f): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2016
kissval1388:
this op sef lolsssssssss..
this is shoki not Dab.....
I will sue u for misappropriate use of word.
Is that Shoki?Looks like dabbing to me
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by boss096(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2016
op where the dab na angry
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2016
ebosie11:
Aw!So cute!When you see military men,you think they won't be romantic.I bet you they are one of the most romantic people in the world.

One word for the man showing off his dancing skill above
He is an airforce Squadron officer not a soldier. You no fit see a soldier man in this joyous mood.Na boning thinz.

32 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by ebosie11(f): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
boss096:
op where the dab na angry
Corrected pls.I was thinking is dabbing but it is shoki as someone said above.Sorry for the inconveniences

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by boss096(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2016
Love Machine:
He is an airforce Squadron officer not a soldier. You no fit see a soldier man in this joyous mood.Na boning think.
Plz what does that mean?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by tellwisdom: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2016
Ok, what can i make of this? sad
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2016
we rock cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by kissval1388: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
ebosie11:
Is that Shoki?Looks like dabbing to me
lol it seems u havent watched the two videos
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by wunmi590(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lol, see the man as e dey bdance shoki grin
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by Sijo01(f): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
I love uniform men kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by ladyF(f): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Awnnn beautiful pishures. grin

Ermmm...off to search for bitcoin to buy.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by c4tnoelz: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by Mayorsholly(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
WHR is the dance can someone pls show me grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by Opistorincos(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
After he has walked barefooted through the valley of death and he came out victorious. Not only that, he has the chance to be legally wedded here on earth and not in heaven kiss abeg give am space make e dance wella jawe

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by murphyibiam15(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
ladyF:

Seems u are in mmm whatsapp page
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by HOLYDICK(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Yeah romantic and womanisers @d same tym..........next story pls angry
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by petomas(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Love Machine:
He is an airforce Squadron officer not a soldier. You no fit see a soldier man in this joyous mood.Na boning think.
. Na wa for u o. are Airfoce and Navy not soldiers too?.All members of the armed forces are,and can be called soldiers any day any time

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by Victorakats(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
cool
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by zurine(f): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
nice one, e no easy at all
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Enjoy your life Nigerian soldiers... Long life and peace...

let me copy ladyF. grin

Its BiafraudExposed Again always ready to expose IPOB Biafrans grin
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
He's not a soldier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
So make im no dance because na millitary man abi?
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by Jailerrr(f): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
I salute you flying officer...congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
ladyF:

.... sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
he is no soldier.. is a airforce officer na OP CHANGE THAT TOPIC undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos) / Dino Melaye Mocks Adams Oshiomhole: ''Osho Baba Fit Decamp Ooooo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.