Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding (42579 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Caught Bush Meat In Cameroon. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by tiswell(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
petomas:
. Na wa for u o. are Airfoce and Navy not soldiers too?.All members of the armed forces are,and can be called soldiers any day any time
Shataaaap! What do you know about the military?
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by nellybenn: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
ladyF:

Exchangers that will credit me in 48 hours? Nah.... cry

48hrs that's too far dear. I I can't wait up to even 1hr sef. Mind is as soon as am done with the payment they will credit my account before I even got to my destination. I will show you a snapshot if you care for the exchanger i do buy my Bitcoin from
www.gold2naira.com they never disappointed me before very swift in their dealings. I even call them before I carry out with my transaction to avoid the story that touches '' like am sorry you should call us first we have run short of the required amount but we will do that before the week rounded'' up lol am just joking but I do call seriously to be sure of what am about doing
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by montanaguy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Love Machine:
He is an airforce Squadron officer not a soldier. You no fit see a soldier man in this joyous mood.Na boning thinz.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by montanaguy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Not Air Force Squadron Officer. There is no rank like that in the Air Force. He is a Flying Officer. After Pilot Officer, you get Flying Officer before Flight Lieutenant. His rank is equivalent to Lieutenant in the Army which is two stars.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by montanaguy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Love Machine:
He is an airforce Squadron officer not a soldier. You no fit see a soldier man in this joyous mood.Na boning thinz.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by montanaguy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Let me use this medium to correct an impression some people have on the application of word soldier. Every member of the armed forces is regarded as a soldier so far he or she was trained to fight. In the service, the word soldier is used for non commissioned officers, that's from the rank of private to Army warrant officers. Same applies to Navy and Air Force. Commissioned Officers are addressed as Officers to differentiate them from soldiers otherwise when you are in battle, everyone is regarded as soldiers. The man in question dancing with his new bride is not Air Force Squadron Officer. No rank like that in the Air Force. His rank is Flying Officer equivalent to Lieutenant in the Army, that's 2 stars. After Pilot Officer, you get Flying Officer. After Flying Officer, you get Flight Lieutenant before Squadron Leader.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by achu442(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kirinwa:

Nagani. What of police and security men fah?
Police,Customs,Immigration, Merchant Navy are all para military
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by agesron(f): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
kissval1388:
this op sef lolsssssssss..
this is shoki not Dab.....
I will sue u for misappropriate use of word.

Lolz.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by aforosco(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Love Machine:
There is a Squadron leader in the airforce.It is equivalent to a major in the army.Google the ranks of Nigerian airforce ranks.
There is a rank squadron leader not squadron officer as you first wrote but the rank on That dude's shoulder,a bird and a big strip is for flying officer,while a thin strip and a big strip with an eagle is a flight leuitenant while two big strip and an eagle is for sqn ldr.
I am not intrested In argueing with you over AIRFORCE rank just to school you If you care
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
He seems to be fighting snake In the monkey shadow.
Na shaolin fight be this one o,no be dance. Combat don master am
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by montanaguy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
tiswell:
Shataaaap! What do you know about the military?
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by skipper9526: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
short service with civilian mentality grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by montanaguy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Unfortunately some people thinks that only the army fights the battle and that's why they argue with you that only army are soldiers. Navy and Air Force are not. Its laughable. Even when the three armed forces gathers together, you won't hear of any unnecessary rivals among them because every arm of the service jobs are defined. They all need each other for victories. Some people are making a mistake to think that the both boko haram and niger delta battles, Navy and Air Force are excluded from the operations. Make no mistake before you say you want to join Navy or Air Force because they don't fight battles. You may end up in Sambisa forest or creek. Though army contribute largely but that's not to assume that both Navy and Air Force are left out.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by MrCEO69(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=kissval1388 post=49933431][/quote]

Hmm, owfar Ur #RIP ManUnited! Lol, i no fit hold my laugh. Dnt mind me bro! I just saw ur signature.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by chat2deen(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sijo01:
I love uniform men kiss

I love ladies that love military men
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Love Machine:
must yhu say what yhu don't know.... Who tell you say na squadron officer..... Na even squadron leader dem day call d rank..... D guy in pushure merely looking at is rank he just graduated from NDA last year.... Cuz dats pilot officer rank on his shoulder... Him go spend upto 10-15yr before him go gather additional three stripes 2 d one on his shoulder making four stripes and flying Eagle which makes a squadron leader.... NAF ma dream profession... I can die 4 d khaki.... Make God just help me make it to NDA & graduate successful
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by kissval1388: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
MrCEO69:

Hmm, owfar Ur #RIP ManUnited! Lol, i no fit hold my laugh. Dnt mind me bro! I just saw ur signature.

last warning!!!! stop checking my signature lolssss
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by montanaguy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sharming95:
must yhu say what yhu don't know.... Who tell you say na squadron officer..... Na even squadron leader dem day call d rank..... D guy in pushure merely looking at is rank he just graduated from NDA last year.... Cuz dats pilot officer rank on his shoulder... Him go spend upto 10-15yr before him go gather additional three stripes 2 d one on his shoulder making four stripes and flying Eagle which makes a squadron leader.... NAF ma dream profession... I can die 4 d khaki.... Make God just help me make it to NDA & graduate successful
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by montanaguy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
The officer is a Flying Officer and not a Pilot Officer. Weather he is a regular commissioned or short service commissioned officer is what we don't know. If he is fresh from the NDA, then he is a short service commissioned officer because they are being decorated with a rank of Flying Officer. If he is a regular commissioned Officer, he must have served 6 months after passing out with Pilot Officer and then promoted to Flying Officer. He may even be a senior Flying Officer awaiting promotion to Flight Lieutenant. NOTE: If he is a Pilot Officer, that stripe will look very tiny.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by 3030NN(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Love Machine:
He is an airforce Squadron officer not a soldier. You no fit see a soldier man in this joyous mood.Na boning t

Army,navy,and the NAf,are all soldiers to clear your doubt and ignorance ok,hinz.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by heritage2009(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
The guy na airforce. Abi u get glaucoma? grin

ebosie11:
Aw!So cute!When you see military men,you think they won't be romantic.I bet you they are one of the most romantic people in the world.

One word for the man showing off his dancing skill above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/military-man-shows-off-his-dancing.html
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by heritage2009(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=3030NN post=49947979][/quote]

Army navy airforce are referred to as military forces (armed forces) Not soldiers
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by mystmoze(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Love Machine:
the o.p is rilly crazy my brother
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Love Machine:
Squadron leader not squadron officer
And be is not even a squadron leader but a flying officer
Squadron leader has three bars(thick bar,thin bar and thick bar) and a bird on his shoulder while a flying officer has one bar(thick bar)and a bird on his shoulder
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by bashydemy1: 1:01am On Oct 06, 2016
This is an Airforce and not soldier.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by nicelaw(m): 6:00am On Oct 06, 2016
I dey suspect the lady in yellow gown.. D way she dey look d bride as if she collect her guy marry
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding by nellybenn: 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
ladyF:

Exchangers that will credit me in 48 hours? Nah.... cry

Are you still interested in Bitcoin purchase you can chat me up and your wallet will be funded automatically

Buy Bitcoin at the rate Buying price 550/$
Selling price 435/$ mobile number : 08088397396
Pm me for details

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu Loses At His Own Polling Centre. / Ajimobi & Ganduje Celebrate Their Children's Wedding With A Match / Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.