Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Cannot Wait To Meet PDP In Court - Oshomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Wait To Meet PDP In Court - Oshomhole (961 Views)

Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. / Prince Odi Okojie Resigns From PDP In Edo (See Resignation Letter) / Caption This Pic Of Oshomhole & Lara Digging It Out On Stage At Vanguard Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Wait To Meet PDP In Court - Oshomhole by elose: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2016
BENIN CITY – Edo State Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) cannot wait to meet his opponents in the Peoples Democratic Party in court if they have any contrary claims about the governorship election result in the State.

Addressing APC youths during a victory road show in Benin City, Tuesday, Governor Oshiomhole said, “We are happy with the outcome of the election. We have gone to present the candidate to the Crown Prince, the Edaiken N’ Uselu, and he has been very well received. Thank you for coming out to celebrate. I am sure we encourage our opponents to go to court. We will be able to lead evidence to show how much they profited from electoral fraud because the Ize-Iyamu that I know is not worth fifty thousand votes.”

According to Oshiomhole, “So, it’s like an armed robber rushing to police station with bullet wounds and claiming that he has been shot, whereas he is the one who opened fire on very innocent people. We will expose them where it matters in our courtrooms. Remain firm and resolute. For me, I am happy. The political funeral of the godfathers is final. There is nothing they can do to turn the will of God. So, this is our finest hour and I can’t wait to meet them in court.”

He said, “And my message to them is, whether it’s Igbinedion, whether it’s Anenih, whether it’s Ikimi, it’s not me. It’s God who knows their sin against our people that decided to recall their political life. He has only used us to cement it and to celebrate their political funeral.”

The Governor added, “I want to be remembered not only for the road. We want to be remembered for liberalizing the politics and getting rid of godfathers so that you the youths will take charge of your destiny. Thank you for being part of this struggle, and to God be the glory.”

http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/2016/10/i-cannot-wait-to-meet-pdp-in-court-oshiomhole/#.V_SUPjNw2wg

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Wait To Meet PDP In Court - Oshomhole by elose: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2016
I can't remember oshomhole contesting the last election

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Wait To Meet PDP In Court - Oshomhole by babyfaceafrica: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2016
Ok
Re: I Cannot Wait To Meet PDP In Court - Oshomhole by coolzeal(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Edo election is more of Oshiomole than Obaseki. Oshio contest ni..
Re: I Cannot Wait To Meet PDP In Court - Oshomhole by Kingsley1000(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
GOOD ONE OSHOBABA SLAYER OF PDP,GEJ AND FAYOSHE

NIGHTMARE TO WAILERS.....

WE ARE WAITING FOR THE PASTOR TO WASTE HIS CHURCH'S TITHE AND OFFERINGS

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Wait To Meet PDP In Court - Oshomhole by WATCHOVER(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kingsley1000:
GOOD ONE OSHOBABA SLAYER OF PDP,GEJ AND FAYOSHE

NIGHTMARE TO WAILERS.....

WE ARE WAITING FOR THE PASTOR TO WASTE HIS CHURCH'S TITHE AND OFFERINGS
What makes you feel oshio will win in court?.
Mark this day
APC will loose.
Re: I Cannot Wait To Meet PDP In Court - Oshomhole by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Your guys should concentrate on governance and not these childish talks
Re: I Cannot Wait To Meet PDP In Court - Oshomhole by Chikpat(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
"To God be d glory" is d language of Chimaroke Nnamani. If Oshiomole really said dat ; bet u, dis Edo Election can be anytin but certainly not to d glory of God.
Re: I Cannot Wait To Meet PDP In Court - Oshomhole by limeta(f): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
INEC is who the people want to meet in court simple.
Re: I Cannot Wait To Meet PDP In Court - Oshomhole by MadeInTokyo: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
[b] grin grin grin

Confused man

U can't wait to meet PDP in court, yet u and ur allies in Benin city are secretly going to meet PDP chieftains begging them with money not to proceed to the tribunal, where the tribunal will order that the ballot papers for last week election be recounted and compared to the fake results that INEC announced.

This is 2007 happening all over again

This is history repeating itself again in Edo State.

The case of Osunbor vs Oshiomole

Where fake results were announced in favour of Osunbor, only for Tribunal to order the recount of votes in court and Oshiomole won in the votes counted in court.

The courts will still order that the ballot papers of last week election to be recounted and compared to the fake results and figures that INEC released last week.

Obaseki is just a caretaker committee Governor like Osunbor, he will soon be booted out after the court have ordered that ballot papers used in last week election to be recounted.

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/threads/election-tribunal-orders-recount-of-edo-guber-ballot-papers.14780/

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20071130013453zg/nm-projects/electoral-reform-project/edo-inec-tenders-conflicting-results-of-recounted-ballot-papers-as-bag-of-ballot-papers/

[/b]

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Police Barricades Awka The Anambra State Capital, Over Town Union El / Tension In Owerri As Students Protest Over Bad State Of Roads- Pix / Apologise To Ndigbo Or Be Rendered Irrelevant – Ohanaeze Youths Tell Orji Kal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.