Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) (6535 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by PROWESX(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
hmmm na you go tire o
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by Chikpat(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Check dis Nland babe, She package wella

Bootybuttchic
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by firstking01(m): 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Drdreyy:

It's real Bro, that is Mikel Ruffileni, Guinness world record holder for the biggest/widest hips in the world. Measuring about 5ft across.

And that's her husband holding her. He claims he likes her the way she is and doesn't want her to lose weight.
Hmmm
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Chikpat:

Bootybuttchic
Ok Bro. Tanx so much.
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by Greenbullet(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
asarebabson:
I am seriously in search of this type of girl to get marry to but unfortunately this one is already married as u can see her with her husband. If u know of any ones location or contact kindly help me with it. Ur effort will be greatly appreciated & rewarded both here on earth & hereafter as u help ur brother in need. Tanx
ahhh SSBBW, OFÉ PA ÀRA RE.
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Chikpat:

Bootybuttchic
Pls, do help me on how to search for her here pls
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Greenbullet:
ahhh SSBBW, OFÉ PA ÀRA RE.
Not @ all
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by Chikpat(m): 6:07am On Oct 06, 2016
asarebabson:
Pls, do help me on how to search for her here pls

Type her name on d search bar and click search. Den u can proceed wt all d steps yong men take.
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by asarebabson: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2016
Chikpat:

Type her name on d search bar and click search. Den u can proceed wt all d steps yong men take.
OK. Let me try again. Tanx bro
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2016
Chikpat:

Bootybuttchic
can u imagine cheesy
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by Chikpat(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
can u imagine cheesy

U suppose dey thank me unto my arrangee roles. I trust u both will make a cute couple. I shall b der for d celebration wen e go appen.... remember my IV ooo
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by Chikpat(m): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2016
asarebabson:
OK. Let me try again. Tanx bro

Remember to treat her well lyk ur woman. Enjoy my bro.
Re: Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Interesting.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Judy Anyango Aka Delly The Dream Curvy Kenyan Lady / Man Test His Lover With Hookup / Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.