Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,629 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? (47506 Views)

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Cherishing(f): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Mikylopez(f): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
hz d love of our life u goan marry him den what next? sit ur @s$ at home and wished u never made such horrible decision? u wanna regret something u can change? why not take him to a hospital if u guys are financially buoyant u can talk to him and look into the best doctors in other countries don't make love ruin your life biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Tsartumboy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Have you heard of kedi health care product...its a Chinese company that fidson makes drug for...they have drugs for infertility..any form of it.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Shiitposter: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Mille:

Nigerians and their over-religious attitude.

Winners ko, Losers ni

Look man, fùck off. Why does it bother you soo much that peopke have freewill to believe in what they want?
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by nurey(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
simple solution, you can turbo charge the P***S, so it will in turn produce more horse powered sperm. grin
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by martineverest(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
are u marrrying his sperms or him?

Y do nigerians segregate like dis?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by greggng: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
finestcholatey:
I am planning my wedding with the love of my life , and he just made it known to me that he can't father a child , so I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding , or call it quit with him, I need advice

Pls for christ sake don't u ever bring topic like this on this forum. You don't need advice on this otherwise u re not mature for marriage. A man that cannot father a child is a red flag. Except you re prepared to adopt one which in my view iis not in our culture here. Go ahead and ruin ur life for the sake of love. I wish u good luck. If my advice is not good enough see a marriage councilor
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by frubben(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Get ready to be confused grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by frubben(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Get ready to be confused by kids who know nothing grin

7 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by bladeAnders(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
JerryTemi:
Speak to God in prayers,He can change everything I mean it.locate winners and sow a seed on this.
winners ko loosed no.....nonsensetical

6 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by bladeAnders(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
JerryTemi:
Speak to God in prayers,He can change everything I mean it.locate winners and sow a seed on this.
winners ko looser ne....nonsensetical
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Use your sixth sense
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Reinvented: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
finestcholatey:
I am planning my wedding with the love of my life , and he just made it known to me that he can't father a child , so I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding , or call it quit with him, I need advice
Question is "Is it low sperm count or no sperm at all (azospermia)?" If it is low sperm count, he may be able to father a child with you. He actually needs just one sperm to fertilise a woman. However, if it is zero count, then like someone suggested, you better ask God and not Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by omoikea(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
JerryTemi:

i can't just stop laughing grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Flashh: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
finestcholatey:
Go ahead. God is miraculous.

Hang on! Do you think a man needs one gallon of sperm to father a child?

undecidedundecidedundecided

9 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by jennyebi(f): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Mille:

Nigerians and their over-religious attitude.
Winners ko, Losers ni
lol..... I tire
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by bsideboii(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
kiss Dicey one here.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Irishrena1(f): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
This one pass me.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by braithwaite(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Op if you're willin to cure that man.
Tell him to call this num.believ me you wl cm bk here to testify.no money or charges include its free
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by VictorRomanov: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
finestcholatey:

do a research on the possibility of people with low sperm counts having children. talk to doctors and health professionals. You should think about Ur reason for wanting to marry; for love of ur guy or to have children? Can u live in a childless marriage? after gathering all the info u can gather, then prayerfully make a decision.

Our biggest problem as Nigerians is making decisions without being duly informed.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by poik(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
finestcholatey:

He was honest enough to tell you. Thats a plus. Go to God. He killeth and maketh alive. but if u cant deal, then back off

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by fortunateice(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Are you ready to live without kids? Ask yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by jfroyale(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
makelove2m:
That can be treated, if only he agrees to submit his self to medical doctors, better still, Bananas and groundnuts may do wonders........... new research from my newly invented lab, not joking , this is real, no sex for weeks of treatment,
Like how many weeks..?
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by VictorRomanov: 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
JerryTemi:

interesting.... So u want to bribe God with seed abi?
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Irishrena1(f): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
JerryTemi:
See marketing. So its by church denomination now. Why didn't you just talk about her going to God in prayers and leave money out of it. So God will not listen to her without money abi? Na you sabi

8 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by gmaribel(m): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
In this recession.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Ugoeze2016: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Who says he can not father a child? Low sperm count can be treated, you two should seek medical help ASAP

1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by DTOBS(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
finestcholatey:
Stay put sister... There is solution to every problem in life plus low sperm count is now a minor health issue that can be treated asap... Walk the dark road with him together so that you will be in mansion with him also...

HML in advance... Abeg invite me ooo, I dey like party rice

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Akalia(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
finestcholatey:
no be only Winners she go locate, my own denomination name is omnipotent international christian centre- so she can locate it as well and Sow seed
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by alizma: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
finestcholatey:
are you sure he is not looking for a way to jilt you or better still testing your love for him?
if you have d cash, get your own doctor to carry out test in him, tell him you believe the doctor can be of help so he should follow you to see the doctor then observe his reaction to that.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Akalia(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
JerryTemi:
no be only Winners she go locate, my own denomination name is omnipotent international christian centre- so she can locate it as well and Sow seed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.