Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? (47116 Views)

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by jampro123(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
My sister I will be happy if we can talk. I will suggest that you think about before you marry him. Please let talk, I won't advice any man with LSC to tie down a lady. Am talking from experience here.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
With Treatment and a healthy regimen he can father a child

But I am more worried about you bringing public a private matter
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
count the sperm daily. . . make sure it's normal so that u can father a child.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by mandax: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
In under-developed countries, including Nigeria, it's women, instead of men, that are responsible for childless marriages in lots of such cases.

But lots of cases are wrongly attributed to low sperm count by quacks in the medical profession that are too many in such countries.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by mengho(m): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
lol,isn't that wonderful, you can't actually have sex countless times without getting pregnant, no need to worry about buying condoms.

On a serious note, there is medication for low sperm count, just go see a doctor, there is a drug for that condition, it works & it ain't even that expensive
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Shrekjhon(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
People with low sperm count still make babies oooo! Do your research well and know how severe it is! There are millions of men with low sperm count and are fathering children that are biologically theirs
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
willibounce1:

Somebody has low sperm count, instead you to advice them to seek medical help, you are telling her to go and sow seed... na wa for una ooo. Na corn abi beans make she sow

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by beautiful232(f): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
take it to GOD in prayers
and I can tell you that everything will turn around for your good
I'm joining my faith with yours in prayers
all will be fine

AMEN
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by V0lv0(f): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Why did he wait until you are about to get married before telling you such vital information. This man is deceitful. Imagine what else about him you do not know?
This is why I always suggest that couples do tests such as fertility, genotype etc when you are becoming serious instead of waiting till d day or when the sh1t literally hits the fan.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
[/color][color=#770077]
SirVintageCock:
DO NOT MARRY HIM, I REPEAT, DO NOT MARRY HIM unless you've mapped out a notable fertility clinic where artificial insemination is feasible. Love of your life bullsh!ts won't stand the test of this magnitude. Better prepare yourself first.

I agree with this, you have a lot of questions to answer before going ahead with your wedding, 1.are u sure u want to remain childless? 2. Are u guyz ready for an IVF? 3. Will u be comfortable with adoption? 4. Will you not be tempted sometime in d future to sleep with another man (cheat) to conceive your own child? E.tc.
I bet my dear poster this LOVE OF YOUR LIFE you are calling today Tomorrow that phrase ll change. Pray about it very well for God to direct your Path. Better broken relationship than marriage. Don't give your fiance forced hopes and turn your back on him after marriage.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by mandax: 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
mama777:
Since you said you love him stick with him because love is all about taking care of each other both in hard times.low sperm count is the cause of infertility in most homes.you have 3 option
1.believe in God.
2.go to fertility center for ivf which is not for the poor because you might end up trying more than ones before it can be successful
3.you cheat on your husband to get pregnant.if your conscience will allow you.
I wish you well

Cheat on the husband to get pregnant for him?
You must be joking. Have you ever heard of DNA test?

If she gets pregnant with another man, and at one point a DNA test is required to establish the paternity of the child, the who marriage shall start to crumble.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Laredojohn(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
He should seek medical help, it's treatable...
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by PureWays(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Atomizer:
why
I'm a winner and I understand where she's going.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Familyfirst: 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
finestcholatey:
I am planning my wedding with the love of my life , and he just made it known to me that he can't father a child , so I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding , or call it quit with him, I need advice
Let him get proper medical attention before your wedding.
But do you know that taking smothie of Cucumber,Banana,apple and pawpaw can help him so much an make the sperm count high.
Please follow familyparliament.com forum to get down to earth answer on issues like this.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by totorimi: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
How can you see fire and you put your hand inside. Run for your dear and precious life before another person will carry his family battle upon your head. Love of my life ko love of my life ni. please! please!! Please!!! no time for dolling, move sharp while the time is there it is not until you pass the time before you wake up. Ask yourself what if you are the one with issue would him and his family let you stay. Nobody knows what happened only the guy can tell. My advice is simple FLEE NOW before you are used as a sacrificial lamp in the name of love.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Lexo22(m): 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
please tell him to visit www.libracin.com
and check their Mascum herbal pride and phytobliss. these two medicines will restore him. check out the mascum on the international scene and see for yourself

http://www.sciencedomain.org/abstract/14258

08066745186 for more enquiries.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Akhere1: 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Is not just about marriage your guy want to you know how much love you have with him, how do you expect your guy to tell you he has low cant spam I will advise you stay with him love him and help him solve the problem remember God and call him to heal your man his a covenant keeping God
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
finestcholatey:
I am planning my wedding with the love of my life , and he just made it known to me that he can't father a child , so I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding , or call it quit with him, I need advice
It's not a problem dear. Just pray to God, the one who can reverse every irreversible. It could be spiritual. A guy once dated a lady and promised to marry her. After dating her for a long time, he dumped her for another girl and the lady cast a spell on him so he had fertility problems. Whatever your fiance's situation is, it's not beyond God. Ask him to open up to you where he erred and pray together for God's mercy. It's not a palatable experience when an able-bodied man can't impregnate his wife. Mostly, it's not ordinary. If you must also go the medical way, please try herbs...good herbs will take care of that. After all, God created herbs for our use. But please, ask him to go for medical test first to know if he's got infections, either in the past or presently. You may contact me also, for the use of efinrin(scent leaf) which can also take care of this. It's free.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by pocohantas(f): 12:00am On Oct 06, 2016
Do you guys have the finance?
Don't start what you can't finish. It is going to be a financially draining process, your best shot is IVF.

I hope he doesn't leave you at the mercy of his people, because in Nigeria, once there is fertility issues... it has to be the woman, they don't believe a man can have problem o.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by ibasky2619: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2016
VikingsOO7:

I totally agree with this. Don't make any decision based on some silly love fantasy. You've got facts. He cant father a child. Can You live with the possibility of not having a child of Your own?
If yes... Safe journey.

Wtf. Low sperm count can be cured. See mouth. Like he cant father a child. Rubbish Reason n make research know it. Then talk.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by obowunmi(m): 12:01am On Oct 06, 2016
finestcholatey:

Find another husband.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Brightgem(f): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2016
Would you like him to abandon u if he finds out u have some issue? If he is the love of ur life as u say why not? Na today u dey see no be tomorrow o. Besides is it cnt father a child or has low sperm count? Anyone sef, health and Technology Advances can sort all this things. Do not be the partner that deserts ur love (if its true) l have been there which also inspired writting this post called WHY YOUR PARTNER MAY LEAVE YOU DURING ILLNESS on www.yourhealthattitude.com in the end its ur choice,remember he told u the truth. People run because they are selfish, except he is giving you any other reasons to feel like quitting that are major then stay, for better for worse abi. seems people dnt really know what that means.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by basingstoke: 12:08am On Oct 06, 2016
Low sperm count can be treated. But azoospermia can not
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Brightgem(f): 12:08am On Oct 06, 2016
ibasky2619:

Wtf. Low sperm count can be cured. See mouth. Like he cant father a child. Rubbish Reason n make research know it. Then talk.
Tell them o. lol! How u take see im mouth sha?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2016
JerryTemi:
Speak to God in prayers,He can change everything I mean it.locate winners and sow a seed on this.

From Glory to Glory.. . cheesy
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:17am On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=finestcholatey post=49947961][/quote]
Then what advise do you need? Seems your mind is made up already. In your first post, you said he is the love of your life and before you can give someone such a title, he must have been tested and trusted. Follow your heart, you know him more than we do, and if you feel he isn't worth the stress, you know what to do.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by ifycent2: 12:28am On Oct 06, 2016
JerryTemi:
Speak to God in prayers,He can change everything I mean it.locate winners and sow a seed on this.

FAITH.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Lexo22(m): 12:29am On Oct 06, 2016
and check their Mascum herbal pride and phytobliss. these two medicines will restore him. check out the mascum on the international scene and see for yourself

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Lexo22(m): 12:33am On Oct 06, 2016
Staphylococcus aureus infection na bastard, once it finds it's way to a man's reproductive system, it's capable of reducing a man's sperm count to zero. But here is the real goodnews.. Libracin is the goodnews...

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 06, 2016
If you told him you were barren, he would drop you immediately. I suggest you do the same. Yes there are medications and medical procedures, but there is no guarantee it will work. Only enter this marriage if you would be ok secretly using another man's sperm. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) / Missing Child In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.