Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? (47125 Views)

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by lielbree: 6:23am On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=finestcholatey post=49947961][/quote
You've already answered your question ]

Run
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by FreeBoss: 6:28am On Oct 06, 2016
finestcholatey:
I am planning my wedding with the love of my life , and he just made it known to me that he can't father a child , so I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding , or call it quit with him, I need advice
your faith is what matters here. with god all things are possible.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by lielbree: 6:29am On Oct 06, 2016
JerryTemi:
Speak to God in prayers,He can change everything I mean it.locate winners and sow a seed on this.
Not even to sow seed to motherless babies or other less privilege.

Typical pentecostal church mentally. I'm sure the winner is pastor sad
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2016
finestcholatey:
I am planning my wedding with the love of my life , and he just made it known to me that he can't father a child , so I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding , or call it quit with him, I need advice

If you marry that man you will have children. Go and write it down. Marry him.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Something as little as sperm count can never deter me to marry the man I sincerely love. For the fact he told me sef, I will tell him, "Go back and tell that demon of negativity that I said he is a lair"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by finestcholatey: 6:47am On Oct 06, 2016
wow , thanks to you guys , i love him and will keep my man , but I have a question for you guys ,
will you prefer to go the ivf route , if your wife to be has no womb , or suffering from infertility?
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Ishaq717(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2016
tellwisdom:
Appease the gods and give me my own 3 bottles of beer before we start work on u. sad

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by olakan22: 6:54am On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=finestcholatey post=49947961][/quote] if he'ld turn his back at you if it was you, you need to think twice o. But, I don't think he'd do that...he told you his challenge 'early' giving you a chance to make a choice... I think you should marry why? He could be trusted... He could get help
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 06, 2016
JerryTemi:
Speak to God in prayers,He can change everything I mean it.locate winners and sow a seed on this.

Really? Nigerians and their religion overzealousness! Is prayer a medicine, doctor or hospital? Everything in Nigeria is about prayers. What a gullible, brainwashed and short sighted lot!
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Seanjay(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2016
ekmike:
stay and help him cos you are his help meet..don't purnish him for his honesty, who knows it might be a test of your love

Best comment on this thread.
For Op, there is nothing without solution either medically or thru miraculously God, seek medical attention and I know he needs a lot of nutrional foods and stay away from sex for that period of his treatments so that the accumulated nutrients taking can improve his sperm and pour them in you then you have a baby. Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2016
ekmike:
stay and help him cos you are his help meet..don't purnish him for his honesty, who knows it might be a test of your love

Hey @ finestcholatey, think through this here. It may actually be true.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Seanjay(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2016
finestcholatey:
wow , thanks to you guys , i love him and will keep my man , but I have a question for you guys ,
will you prefer to go the ivf route , if your wife to be has no womb , or suffering from infertility?

Yes if truly I love the person cause love is virtual
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by nonjebose(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2016
finestcholatey:
This question of yours shows one of two things
1. This story of yours is just fabricated for testing and gathering information on the matter
2, Giving the impression that guys are less considerate on such matters when it concerns women
Well, people's contributions shows that low sperm count can be remedied by both medical and spiritual means, while no womb requires purely spiritual intervention. Don't blame some men if they are less optimistic in such situation

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Rekeb: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2016
southernbelle:

My dear, you are so right.
If it had been the woman who admitted to a man that she has no womb, the man will most likely call it quits immediately however this is where you need to evaluate how much you love him.
Of course, you can pray but if it comes down to adopting a child since you can't have your own, will you be comfortable?
You should also consider his emotions before you make your decisions like if you decide to call it off for example, hope he won't harm himself?
Just take out time to really think this through, okay?
God is your strength.
Goodluck.

A man with low sperm count can still have a baby while a woman with no womb cannot. Low sperm count can be boosted with appropriate medication. At the worst case the couple can decide to go for IVF where a few healthy spermatozoa can be taken to fertilize the woman's egg.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by toplink11yahoo(f): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2016
My dear think twice before yu take that life time step.
Remember you are go to face pressure more than him.
Why has'nt he gone for medical treatment before now. Though it will be difficult breaking up but u have to face reality and forget about love for now.
You will definitely find love somewhere. I wish u luck.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Elizabethoni(f): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2016
finestcholatey:

My dear...set religion aside here ...in marriage ,no be only love or being religious u need to make it survive the test of time.

1...both of u shld go for a test first...in your own hospital choice (he fit dey lie to test u)

2...ask him questions...what caused it? Sexual diseases or what?...if na sexual diseases,means he lived a rough life...and he can still go bavk to that life..think about it...

3...because marriage is involved and not a small venture,if I were u I will not go ahead and marry him until medically he has chances of 50%,there is a proof that he loves me more(if a man loves d woman more in marriage..the union lasts longer trust me..)and pray hard...very hard...

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2016
This thread lacks objectivity... Anyway I'm a strong believer on the law of attraction, so u can marry him and stay positive. I'm sure you'll get pregnant
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by ayusco85(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2016
Mille:

Nigerians and their over-religious attitude.

Winners ko, Losers ni

Are u an atheist? What she said is actually spot on. because u don't believe in something doesn't make it false. it makes sense to winners and it works for them
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by mayorall(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2016
JerryTemi:

Sorry ma. You Learnt this from Winners or from a prophet?.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Mrjosaphat: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2016
JerryTemi:
must it be winners?, wat is wrong with Nigerians
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Worksunlimited: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2016
finestcholatey:

Come talk to our professionals at The Lifeshore Clinics Ltd, 13A, Razaq Balogun street, surulere, Lagos.

I assure you that you would see reasons why low sperm count does not translate to mean your fiancé can't father a child.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by sexychocho(f): 7:23am On Oct 06, 2016
My dear abeg dnt try to marry him oooooo
Love of your life my foot

If he doesn't av such problem, maybe u won't be d love of his own life

If na u get problem, ow sure is it dat he will accept u

Babe wise up coz men don dey overwise sef

He knew he has dis problem, Y has he not been trying to treat it till now or praying in Winners as some hyprocrites don talk?

Babe no put ursef for wahala coz I dnt like hiding d truth

And dere is an adage in yoruba dat " ogun asotele kin paro to ba gbon(i.e an earlier revealed war doesn't kill a wise lame)

My advice though
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Mrjosaphat: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2016
ayusco85:

Are u an atheist? What she said is actually spot on. because u don't believe in something doesn't make it false. it makes sense to winners and it works for them
U need dis

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Mrjosaphat: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2016
JerryTemi:
do you want to test God's capability?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Paentera(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2016
finestcholatey:

Low Sperm count can be improved.

1) Ask him to use Manix with milk
2) Stop wearing tight underwear
3) Stop putting himself under unnecessary stress

Prior to telling him these, he should monitor his count via lab tests. So a test should be done before doing these and after completing the dosage of Manix. Where you are still not satisfied with the results, I can refer you to an affordable hospital where their O & G can guide you both with conception.

Such situations can be managed. It is not a death sentence.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2016
This is sad, I admire his honesty. However there are realistic alternatives Like Fertility Clinics, adoption and not having Children, or even allowing you to be impregnated by someone.

I dont envy your situation at all.

My thoughts are with you all.

finestcholatey:
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by arizona20: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2016
Where is ur location.low sperm count is not the end of road.nanamm4real@yahoo.com. hook me up dia let me assist. Plsss ure not paying kobo to me. I can only refer u where it can be treates
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by Eleganza33(f): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2016
Yes op he is ryt libracin medicine works
Lexo22:
please tell him to visit www.libracin.com
and check their Mascum herbal pride and phytobliss. these two medicines will restore him. check out the mascum on the international scene and see for yourself

http://www.sciencedomain.org/abstract/14258

08066745186 for more enquiries.
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by sexychocho(f): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2016
I can see some people saying maybe d guy is testing u

No wahala

If una neva do test, try test him too dat ur own is worst dan his own using HIV(u will not av such IJN) and let's see ow it goes

Am sure he no go wait cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by livyhorsy: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2016
How did your guy know he can't father a Child? Have you experimented it?
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by eniolaamoda: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2016
southernbelle:

My dear, you are so right.
If it had been the woman who admitted to a man that she has no womb, the man will most likely call it quits immediately however this is where you need to evaluate how much you love him.
Of course, you can pray but if it comes down to adopting a child since you can't have your own, will you be comfortable?
You should also consider his emotions before you make your decisions like if you decide to call it off for example, hope he won't harm himself?
Just take out time to really think this through, okay?
God is your strength.
Goodluck.

Answer d question urself
Which is not feasible of producing baby
No womb or low sperm count
Re: Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? by teemy(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2016
@finestchocolatey medical knowledge can solve low sperm count. the question is what ailment made him go for the sperm test. go for a fertility test together and get the examiner confirm if he has erectile dysfunction as well. that's the real problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Of Less Than Two Years Says It's Over Between Us / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.