Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

she made me an option, i maintained as one till this happened. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / she made me an option, i maintained as one till this happened. (475 Views)

She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / What Is The One Special Memory Of Your Ex That You Hold Till This Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

she made me an option, i maintained as one till this happened. by ayrulez(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fellas, I have come with the last but one part of my love story.its what's happening as of the moment. Please refer to my previous post for 1&2 of the story.Lo and behold, she accept to give me a trial still dating the dude. I stay in thesame area with the dude but the lady school abit afar from us. Severally, the guy goes around with other ladies and I tell our gf. All she says is that am trying to protect my interest. I stopped telling her about it.I just told her time will tell and the truth will not be hidden forever.its barely 3months now, our lady misplaced her fone. He offered to give her a fone to do her assignment in exchange for her laptop...he forgot to delete conversations with his lovers on the fone. The messages indicated he has affairs and even impregnated a tailor lady. Our lady was mad and told me all of dis. She confronted the guy when they saw. He denied and deleted the sms on her fone.the other tailor lady already confessed she was pregnant. She already returned his fone. He is begging and our lady is a compassionate being. I told her if she accept the guy back, I will opt out and leave them to be together till God do them part! Have I gone wrong with that statement? I don't want to loose her to this monster again...he's brainwashing and manipulating this lady with lies and scopes....

(1) (Reply)

Stop Exposing Private Parts!!! / The Cause Of Cheating In Relationships / How To Please A Girl - This Will Give You Invincible Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.