Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers (29575 Views)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? / What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. / most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Benstiga(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2016
There was a certain 'turtle neck' in govt sec sch garki abuja and also mrs 'showkey' she would always wear excessive makeup and we had 'obolele' a coper then who liked girls a lot
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by skoriba: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2016
Omo ilabe (enjoyment master)....Adesokan of Alamuwa Grammar School Ado Odo....I hail you sir wink smiley
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2016
BABA ALAGA1 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Ofklaw: 8:22am On Oct 06, 2016
MOTION, yes we called him motion because all through the time he taught us Physics he didn't teach us anything other than Motion.

The man almost spoilt my dream of becoming an Engineer but thank God today I am a registered Engineer. grin
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2016
Kamo kpeyol- He's always on Chinos trousers which we call 'kamo' back then.

MTN- we didn't mean the network provider you know... No! Ours meant "Maintain The Nose". He had a relatively large nose and could smell food from a distance. No wonder he was made the kitchen master. We even placed an MTN sticker in the upper room (dining).

We also had Tolotolo, "begin to conjugate", mogambo, and so on
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by ephemm(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2016
JEWELCOSMETICS:
hello... Who are you? I belong to 2013/2014 set, maths/stat FPI... hot okpa, fresh uugwu leaf... Fuuufuuuuu.... Identify yourself cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

'96/97 PNFS/06/926
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by edumamas(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2016
back in the days, we gave one of math teacher the nickname "REST IN PEACE", The had anointing for flogging. WE had another C.R.S teacher we called " READ YOUR BOOK", the man had anointing for knocking the head - you dare not have a book in front of you when he's passing. there was another math teacher we called "YOPEE", He was a corridor militant/police, you dare not be found in any of the corridors when it's not break time. you want to run, o bring it on, the man was usain bolt. though he calmed down when the bad guys arranged for his beating.

Mehn back in the days, school was adventure, I doubt if it's still that way now.
I rep OUR GREAT GSS GARKI

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Charliiee(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2016
Scratch Card. I think man had gonorrhea. Always scratching and when scratching you'll think he wants to take a free-kick.

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2016
Mr god of war-he lyk flogin wit al z muscles nd vains showing.

Mr what-any tyms he hz teachn he lyk sayin d word what.e.g.computer is an electronic machine dat #what.store device into #what ;Dthey re much,bt i jst pick out dz two

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by NevetsIbot(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Ghost rider - Econs teacher, he used to ride his bike and pursue students with his cane.

Agbon (bee) - Mr Agbonmuseri... His cane used to sting like hell!

Mr Bean - our funny VP. Always made us laugh.

Corridor - lol.. This man used to make sure no one was standing at the corridors when it isn't break time. Hehe

Macpherson constitution - this man taught us only macpherson constitution through out ss3. Lol. We hated him with passion. Mr. Udoh
SJC boys, I hail una

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by prodiG(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Drunken master grin .Our fine art teacher.He got the nickname because he behaves like person wey don shark finish
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Arabambi1: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2016
We called our Integrated Science Teacher "Iya Risi" because she must always find something wrong with you. grin grin grin
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Hades2016(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Our vice principal " Mr find something doing " we always tells us to read and keep ourselves busy lol grin
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by bolabolabo: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Kwantashi. heheheh.

Overheard the man speaking with his fellow teacher about drinking Bruntashi.

I never knew the man's real name until my SS3.

Some students call him Mr. Kwantashi to his face sef.

Looool!
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by idy1(m): 8:45am On Oct 06, 2016
Old malaria, my VP,he always talk of killing a student if u don't pay ur skul fee on tym
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by danfidel01(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2016
omo!!!
Those days when whizkid and Olamide just came out, we now had 2 new young guyz coming to teach in our school.... Instantly, we just dashed one Whizkid, dashed the other Olamde... Omo the day our Wicked Economics teacher found out ehnnnn, na under sun we dey ride okada(u shud knw that punishment na) for hourssss.

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by vikeyz(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2016
Ancient Man , my math's teacher that year
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by ladygudhead(f): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2016
shockie-- principal. I wonder how she deserves d name undecided

iron rat-- VP
.Don't ask me y.

quick response--(integrated sci) :
u don't dare delay in his punishment n commands.

ja rule-- commerce or so:
because of his voice.he doesn't need sound system

etc
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by gidson12(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2016
Agrikpa.....lol I don't know why they called him that.....he is our Agricultural sci master, bit old and short. if he finds u eating during his class he will tell u to share what ever u are eating to the whole class....if its not enough to go round then u go chop Cain llol
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by ThaProphet(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2016
Abarayemi - English teacher.

She can give "abara" for Africa. If you dont cough after her "abaras", you probably dont have lungs.

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Abdstrakt(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2016
geography teacher-Manchester (classroom and gym are two of his favourite places)

Economics teacher-Cowbell(The size of her booobs is out of this world)

intro tech teacher-Koboko (you can't be in his presence for 1+ minutes without him threatening to use his koboko on you.

Biology teacher-Boss (the bad guy in action film, don't mess with him)
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by MallyZee: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2016
Arnold........my hostel master because he always use all is strength to beat a student
And sho tizzle......,my chemistry teacher(mr showtonwa) he pronounces davido as salvado and wizkid as wintchkid grin grin grin
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by tunbosun002(f): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2016
Helmet, his head looks exactly like an helmet.
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2016
My chemistry teacher was always calling someone ASSHOLE and later there was a reverse reaction which made that his nickname. Another of his name is BALD HEAD because his own is very obvious and shiny.

Then my biology teacher was called KPARAKPO.
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2016
Am here just to

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by ghostwritter(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2016
'AGAMA'.....biology teacher, he has got a very big eye-balls and loves female students alot. He flogs we the boys with much fury and merely warn the girls orally.
We had this strange looking old man who once taught me maths....all i hear the man shout is 'COSINE...TITAN'...i still don't understand those strange words (i was bad in maths that i would submit back the questions without answers). Don't ask me how i became a successful public administrator.
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Greenbullet(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
BABA ALAGA1 grin grin grin grin
smellymouth ,was your teacher.

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Emmahunk(m): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2016
FLAT BOTTOM FLASK
One of our teachers got that name because she had a flat buttocks even though she was so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by fortunechy(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2016
this topic is worser than naija economy
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by LanrexBaba(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2016
Mr bones, his real name was mr jones
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Greenbullet(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2016
fortunechy:
this topic is |worser| than naija economy
jesuuuuuu

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Greenbullet(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2016
my teachers are on nairaland,if I mention one name I have exposed my identity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly / Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother / May/June 2011/2012 WASSCE (WAEC) Results To Be Released In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.