Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers (29583 Views)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? / What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. / most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Pringlez: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
beemzy2014:
Mr Fabra.

He pulls girls bra strap

Whaaat? embarassed
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by darasimih104(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
we nicknamed my chemistry teacher den 'Bouncy'..d man can bounce on water even wen teach u will always see im bounce
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Lekozy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mine was too tall so we named him 'GABAZIN' another like toasting all the sch girl we call the dat''ise yeeeeeen''

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Dusby: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mr Weleria was aka Mr Malaria. he cud flog u until u actually caught malaria
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Apel(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Herbert macurley(bcoz he got exactly the kind of mustache that macurley got when he was alive),ajanlekoko(dog chasing hyena) and there is one man(primary school teacher) who has one cane specially,we called that cane injection bcoz it has some thorn-like parts meeeeeeehn! That cane baaad,it doesn't knw big boiz you go cry as if someone knack your hand with a car's door
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by ALAYORMII: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
I remember this teacher when I was in primary school

We call her miss koloyan (no breast.t) because of her super tiny boobz
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by seggexco(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Oh my God! I just remember that physics teacher with nick name as simple pendulum. He taught us pendulum for a whole term without any other topic.
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
jedisco:
useless thread. Worse still, it was moved to fp with no comments yet
And Where Is Ur Own Useful Thread? Na So Una Go Dey Comment Where Them No Call Una... Ewu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Greataausim(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
wiseoneking:
Memories. I know that man. I did not school there but i use to visit FCS students there. How is Mr Job and the good disciplinarian Principal?.

OmO... Mehn they are cool and healthy, last speak with mr Ben 5days again.
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by longview007: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
"Monica Lewinsky"
Males secondary school.
(Old unmarried woman at her late 40s of age), but she dresses too sexy.

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by DrLee(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Deeypeey:
We all turned "Ilelab'oye" to "Ilelab'epe".....this woman can curse and insult pikin wey dem go born next year down already today
we also had "Snake-bite" buh me i ll say the reason here ooo.....may God forgive us all grin grin grin

OASOS?
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by prinx25(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
My

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Deeypeey(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
DrLee:

OASOS?
yes boss 2010 set
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Bestlily(f): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mr Fish.....I really dont his name.That man can flog eh
Why Debit Side...That was our account teacher. we called her that coz she kept saying the same thing everyday in class
Demi hemi semi Quaver..... Our Music Teacher
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Bamijoko1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wasup bro...pls did u attend saint Joseph boys secondary school?? Cos that name 'touch your toe ' was very familiar in that school.
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by sperospera: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
undertaker (because he go people die)
iya bonnke
b.k
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by 0kp0nku: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mr. Read Your Book -Economics teacher. He was in the habit of always shouting "Read your book" while flogging students.
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by saudyarmani(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
2002 set bro
Henz24:
great!!! What set
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by ikorodureporta: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mr Samanja grin d guy like to keep that samanja monstache
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by R0LL0N(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
AdebisiTim2:
Mine is Baba ode(hunter)
His name is Odewale and he uses condo instead of cain

Paul scholes(I am sure u remembered paul scholes in Man united and how he looks like AFIN) that's how our biology teacher look like... His real name is MR.onyegbula

Iya elepe (because instead of her to flog a stubborn student she would rather use curse to finish him/her).

And so.. More to come

Cardoso senior high school Badia/ijora 2012/2013 set
I know the school. I once lived in ijora/badia
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by R0LL0N(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
prinx25:
My English teacher was nicknamed Ronaldinho... You need ro see her teeth grin
Eyiniku a nick name given to my class mate in primary school he is d second of Ronaldinho
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by TheBlessedMAN: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mrlemuel:

And Where Is Ur Own Useful Thread? Na So Una Go Dey Comment Where Them No Call Una... Ewu.
boss, I sight u Jare.... Thanks for rescuing a team mate.......

1 Like

Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
boss, I sight u Jare.... Thanks for rescuing a team mate.......
#salute To The General Of The Hero Team!
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Dacman(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mr issakaba....coined from Mr isiaka...ansar ur seen grammer skul 2000/2006
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Dacman(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mr issakaba....coined from Mr isiaka...ansar ud deen grammer skul 2000/2006
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Horlahmah(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Canadian man, because he used to where a vest that had CANADA written on it.
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by peckebu(f): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
we call our geography teacher earth bender because of the way he moves his hand and stamps his feet in the ground like an earth bender when teaching
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by hilaryitobore(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
It was really hard but for me , I was actually called Paki kiss
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Bestbaby12(f): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Maths teacher- Mr factorisation. second maths t- keep here borrow one from there biology t- osmosis.
Lit-in-english- zainobe.
Business studies t- therefore.
Economics- embargo
government t- ajaiyi clauter
commerce t- possess agoods
geography t- Plato
crk t- oh people of Israel
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by Ebigreenah(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mr obori. D guy gotty long die. Wen him dey teach no so him beard go dey shake.
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by chocolateme(f): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Op and moderators dey very high to have posted this kind ogbonge grammar for front page..

Lets FOUND out....
Re: Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers by demitola(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2016
jedisco:
useless thread. Worse still, it was moved to fp with no comments yet
Dont be too pessimistic and bitter. Are you from Uganda or what? Even If recession is biting you hard, Free up! I so love this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. / Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.