Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,521 members, 7,861,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen A Child Draw? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen A Child Draw? (803 Views)

Whats The Weirdest Thing You Ever Caught A Girl Do / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? / Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen A Child Draw? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2016
Picking up our five year old daughter from kindergarten, I am flagged down by the school’s principal. He wordlessly hands me a drawing made by my daughter in art class. His facial expression is a combination of awkward embarrassment, empathy and a bit of consternation.

That evening my wife and I examined the artwork and discussed at length what to do. Many minutes of strategizing resulted in the following conversation with our daughter as she sat on mommy’s lap at the kitchen table -

me, placing the artwork on the table: “Hey, honey, tell me about this picture you drew at school today!” shocked shocked

daughter: “Oh, I love that one! Do you like it?”

me: “I do! Can you tell me about it?” angry angry

daughter: “I drew it in art class!” lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

me: "Good! Sooo, tell me what you were drawing…” embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

daughter: “We were drawing our favorite things!” shocked shocked

My wife's eyebrows shoot up. My brows furrow and I try mightily to play it off as if I'm carefully examining the picture. shocked shocked cool cool

me: “That sounds fun. What favorite thing is this a drawing of, honey?”

daughter: “Daaaddyyyy! You know! It's a muffin on a table!” cheesy cheesy grin grin

wife: bursts out laughing cheesy grin grin

me: “Of course, honey! Great job!” grin grin

whew.

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen A Child Draw? by teejaypee: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin grin !
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen A Child Draw? by DeLioncourt: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2016
lmao. that pikin don spoil ooo.

or pesin dey show am something.

how that picture take resembu muffin? shocked
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen A Child Draw? by MistadeRegal(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2016
When your mind is dirty you'd never believe it's a MUFFIN. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen A Child Draw? by youngberry001(m): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2016
I just meet my sister baffin at toilet naked nd my sister waz at age of 19yrs nd me 11yrs.....she waz so suprised nd said to me re u stupid i said no sis am ok,,,then wat brings u here i said i waz looking for my cat""omo eeh befor i opened mah mouth said am lookin for my cat oboy 2 good slap don hapend oh chaii.....mheen wit vex i look her nd said wat dat big meat in between yah legs.....oboy come see how dis girl fire me wit cane chaii i wont forget dat sweet day ah swear!! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women / Md/ceo Ynorth Wears Celebrates His Birthday In Style And Glamour / See How A Cheating Girlfriend Caught After Boyfriend Spotted Her Boss' Suitcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.