Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Question For The Muslim! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For The Muslim! (954 Views)

Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible / Question For Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Muslim! by ajiboye007(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2016
QUESTION FOR THE MUSLIM

we are told all prophets including from the previous book are muslim....... ''join me reading the following islamic source'' .........

QURAN 4:34

Men are superior to women on account of the qualities with which God has gifted the one above the other, and on account of the outlay they make from their substance for them. Virtuous women are obedient, careful, during the husband's absence, because God has of them been careful. But chide those for whose refractoriness you have cause to fear; remove them into beds apart, and SCOURGE them: but if they are obedient to you, then seek not occasion against them: verily, God is High, Great!
Since our muslim friends want us to be believe all prophet are muslim.

here is my question

......is there any previous prophet who practice wife beating as Muhammad and allah says muslim are allow to beat their wife ?

........ kindly show us from torah and injeel where any previous prophet beat their wife ......Oooooo sorry less i for get muslim dont have torah and injeel , ok , show us from the book i.e bible u people are desperate to prove as corrupt book ?.

ITS A SERIOUS MATTER!

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Muslim! by Maamin(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2016
cool
Re: Question For The Muslim! by Anas09: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2016
Muhammed made allah up. There was never an allah, and there has never been allah since muhammed waa killed by a mere girl.

Ask yaself this. In your community arent there deities which a particular family or families are chosen and seperated by the gods to act as intermiduaries between them and the people?

How many generations has passed since those deities still speak to their worshippers through different human agents?

Is it not true that when a father or mother (the chief preist or preistess) dies, the gods chooses another from the family line to continue?

Even the demon worshippers have their demons speak to them, demons perform miracles(albeit fake) but they give their worshippers something to hold unto as an assurance that indeed their god is there.

How many people did allah talk to before muhammed was born? Was allah born when muhammed was born?

The very Op asks "If allah is Yahweh, why are the conducts and moral standards of his Prophets, Old and New differ from that of allah's only prophet?

Since muhammed died, how many people has allah spoken to?

Why is the koran full of commentators of " Allah's messenger said this, and Allah's messenger said that?", while the Prophets of Yahweh spoke exactly what Yahweh told them without commentators.

At what point did Yahweh become too shy to face his own prophets?

(Very important). Arabs claim muhammed was iliiterate so had to recite the Koran while his gang of armrubbers write. Which University did the proohets of Yahweh attend school which enabled them write what Yahweh showed them themslves.

Who wrote the koran, muhammed or his gang of 40 thieves?

Why did muhammed loved sex so much?

Is pedophilia no longer a sin just because mohammed was a pedophile?

Cc:Friendchoice, APCsupporter. Come in here and answer this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For The Muslim! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Anas09:
Muhammed made allah up. There was never an allah, and there has never been allah since muhammed waa killed by a mere girl.

Ask yaself this. In your community arent there deities which a particular family or families are chosen and seperated by the gods to act as intermiduaries between them and the people?

How many generations has passed since those deities still speak to their worshippers through different human agents?

Is it not true that when a father or mother (the chief preist or preistess) dies, the gods chooses another from the family line to continue?

Even the demon worshippers have their demons speak to them, demons perform miracles(albeit fake) but they give their worshippers something to hold unto as an assurance that indeed their god is there.

How many people did allah talk to before muhammed was born? Was allah born when muhammed was born?

The very Op asks "If allah is Yahweh, why are the conducts and moral standards of his Prophets, Old and New differ from that of allah's only prophet?

Since muhammed died, how many people has allah spoken to?

Why is the koran full of commentators of " Allah's messenger said this, and Allah's messenger said that?", while the Prophets of Yahweh spoke exactly what Yahweh told them without commentators.

At what point did Yahweh become too shy to face his own prophets?

(Very important). Arabs claim muhammed was iliiterate so had to recite the Koran while his gang of armrubbers write. Which University did the proohets of Yahweh attend school which enabled them write what Yahweh showed them themslves.

Who wrote the koran, muhammed or his gang of 40 thieves?

Why did muhammed loved sex so much?

Is pedophilia no longer a sin just because mohammed was a pedophile?

Cc:Friendchoice, APCsupporter. Come in here and answer this.

I and APCsupporter will not attend to any of your questions, we don't answer questions, ask in this format.

Before Allah was born

What we attend to: are constructive questions with fact and verses to prove what you want to say. Not a mere blasphemies constructed by you.

Don't expect our reply:. Follow the links below, you will see how Christians ask questions with fact and how we respond

https://www.nairaland.com/3307953/questions-islam-need-frank-objective

https://www.nairaland.com/3383063/why-islam-like-there-other

We don't answer foolish questions thank you and bye bye. when you learn how to ask questions by following the links above, just like the way your other Christians brothers did with fact, then you can. mention us.

Up until then.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Muslim! by Anas09: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
FriendChoice:

I and APCsupporter will not attend to any of your questions, we don't answer questions, ask in this format.

Before Allah was born

What we attend to: are constructive questions with fact and verses to prove what you want to say. Not a mere blasphemies constructed by you.

Don't expect our reply:. Follow the links below, you will see how Christians ask questions with fact and how we respond

We don't answer foolish questions thank you and bye bye. when you learn how to ask questions by following the links above, just like the way your other Christians brothers did with fact, then you can. mention us.

Up until then.
You mean you "can not" answer or you will not answer?

I saw you in a thread prancing about realising steam, proving to know when all you did was copy and paste. Come in here lets talk without copy poo from ignorant sites.
Get your head out of the kaaba let talks as humans and not.like programmed robots.

Why did Mohammed died but his peni.s remain errected?

Did you ask your imam that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The Muslim! by ajiboye007(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
FriendChoice:

Before Allah was born

Up until then.

i guess u will answer the post right ?
Re: Question For The Muslim! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
ajiboye007:
QUESTION FOR THE MUSLIM

we are told all prophets including from the previous book are muslim....... ''join me reading the following islamic source'' .........

QURAN 4:34

Men are superior to women on account of the qualities with which God has gifted the one above the other, and on account of the outlay they make from their substance for them. Virtuous women are obedient, careful, during the husband's absence, because God has of them been careful. But chide those for whose refractoriness you have cause to fear; remove them into beds apart, and SCOURGE them: but if they are obedient to you, then seek not occasion against them: verily, God is High, Great!
Since our muslim friends want us to be believe all prophet are muslim.

here is my question

......is there any previous prophet who practice wife beating as Muhammad and allah says muslim are allow to beat their wife ?

........ kindly show us from torah and injeel where any previous prophet beat their wife ......Oooooo sorry less i for get muslim dont have torah and injeel , ok , show us from the book i.e bible u people are desperate to prove as corrupt book ?.

ITS A SERIOUS MATTER!

First of all, the verse is incorrectly interpreted. Whoever interpreted the word 'darb' as 'scourge' was being overly mischevious.

The dispensation is understood to have been given for extreme cases as the last option, and even then, it was disliked to have to resort to it. There is a severe restriction on how a husband may beat his wife, should the matter come to that; for example, it must not be severe, liable to leave marks, or humiliating, and the face must be avoided at all costs. The prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) himself never raised his hand to anyone, except enemy combatants in war.

You ask if earlier prophets permitted husbands to beat their wives. The answer to this is not known. There are just no records in the extant OT about how Abraham, Moses, David or any other prophet conducted their family affairs. Jesus was not a lawgiver, but endorsed the old laws, so we do not expect to see any law there. Add to that, the fact that no part of the NT is actually written by any diaciple or eyewitness of his, and the whole is of doubtful transmission and authorship in any event.

The fact remains that NO VERSE IN THE WHOLE BIBLE either prohibits wife beating, or attempts to keep it within restrictive boundaries. A Muslim would obviously be sinning if he beats his wife in a severe or humiliating manner, or on her face, or without first of all using the preferred options. A Christian or a Jew can beat his wife in any way, shape or form at any time he wishes, and there is no sin upon him, because the Bible never prohibited it or outlined what would be excessive when doing it.
Re: Question For The Muslim! by ajiboye007(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
u said ........

You ask if earlier prophets permitted husbands to beat their wives. The answer to this is not known.

#RESPONSE

hence those prophet were not muslim ,because ur quran suppose to confirm what come before..........

u said.......

The fact remains that NO VERSE IN THE WHOLE BIBLE either prohibits wife beating, or attempts to keep it within restrictive boundaries.

#RESPONSE

wait a minute: why would God suggest or give a law for wife beating ? ''wan he said woman i.e wife was an helper ?

GENSIS 2:18
The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a HELPER suitable for him.

why would God give such law wan he says '' he who find a wife find a good thing ?

PROVERBS 18:22
He who finds a wife finds a good thing And obtains favor from the LORD.

why would God give such law wan he says woman are weak and they need to be love not been harsh on them ?

COLOSSAINS 3:18-19

18 Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. 19 Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.

Tell us why would God contradicts his own standard set for us on our woman ?

1 Like

Re: Question For The Muslim! by annunaki2(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Farmerforlife:

First of all, the verse is incorrectly interpreted. Whoever interpreted the word 'darb' as 'scourge' was being overly mischevious.

The dispensation is understood to have been given for extreme cases as the last option, and even then, it was disliked to have to resort to it. There is a severe restriction on how a husband may beat his wife, should the matter come to that; for example, it must not be severe, liable to leave marks, or humiliating, and the face must be avoided at all costs. The prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) himself never raised his hand to anyone, except enemy combatants in war.

You ask if earlier prophets permitted husbands to beat their wives. The answer to this is not known. There are just no records in the extant OT about how Abraham, Moses, David or any other prophet conducted their family affairs. Jesus was not a lawgiver, but endorsed the old laws, so we do not expect to see any law there. Add to that, the fact that no part of the NT is actually written by any diaciple or eyewitness of his, and the whole is of doubtful transmission and authorship in any event.

The fact remains that NO VERSE IN THE WHOLE BIBLE either prohibits wife beating, or attempts to keep it within restrictive boundaries. A Muslim would obviously be sinning if he beats his wife in a severe or humiliating manner, or on her face, or without first of all using the preferred options. A Christian or a Jew can beat his wife in any way, shape or form at any time he wishes, and there is no sin upon him, because the Bible never prohibited it or outlined what would be excessive when doing it.

The passage below gives clear instructions on how christian men should treat their wivves and wife beating under any guise is certainly not an option there.

Ephesians 5:21-33

21 Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body. 31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The Muslim! by talkingtruth: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
ajiboye007:
u said ........

You ask if earlier prophets permitted husbands to beat their wives. The answer to this is not known.

#RESPONSE

hence those prophet were not muslim ,because ur quran suppose to confirm what come before..........

u said.......

The fact remains that NO VERSE IN THE WHOLE BIBLE either prohibits wife beating, or attempts to keep it within restrictive boundaries.

#RESPONSE

wait a minute: why would God suggest or give a law for wife beating ? ''wan he said woman i.e wife was an helper ?

GENSIS 2:18
The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a HELPER suitable for him.

why would God give such law wan he says '' he who find a wife find a good thing ?

PROVERBS 18:22
He who finds a wife finds a good thing And obtains favor from the LORD.

why would God give such law wan he says woman are weak and they need to be love not been harsh on them ?

COLOSSAINS 3:18-19

18 Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. 19 Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.

Tell us why would God contradicts his own standard set for us on our woman ?

If Allah actually exists, he is not the God of the earlier prophets. He only impersonated the God of the Bible to deceive the unsuspecting. Since Muhammad died, nobody heard from him again. He had completed or perfected the religion of deception.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Muslim! by APCsupporter: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
FriendChoice:

Before Allah was born

Up until then.

I'm sorry I couldn't join you today. I had a very stressful day today. Keep up with the good works. May Allah bless us all

1 Like

Re: Question For The Muslim! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
APCsupporter:

I'm sorry I couldn't join you today. I had a very stressful day today. Keep up with the good works. May Allah bless us all

Ameen and same to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The Muslim! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
annunaki2:

The passage below gives clear instructions on how christian men should treat their wivves and wife beating under any guise is certainly not an option there.

Ephesians 5:21-33

21 Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body. 31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

Big deal. All religions give recipes for ideal marriages and how a couple ahould behave towards each other...

Quran Chapter (30) sūrat l-rūm (The Romans)
Sahih International:

<<And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.>>

However, realistically, Allah realises that the majority of marriages will fall short of perfection. What does the Bible say is the remedy for unfaithfulness, rebellious dispute, lewd behaviour? Things that occur in many marriages. It is fine to tell them to submit to each other, but what happens when they don't? No solution.
Re: Question For The Muslim! by masseratti: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Farmerforlife:

David Is not a prophet, how many times do we tell you guys that,A fact is something you have proof of, where did you get the facts from, that no eye witness wrote any part of the bible? if paul can write the letters and yes He wasn't a eyeswitness just some years after death, less than 40years, if John says he is one of the disciples then he is, mark and Matthew Were lettered, and there are alot of writers in the time of Jesus.
Unlike the arabs the Jewish people have a ton of books of things about them and their land, religious and non religious records. No ancient records of mecca or medina, there are records of cities in Yemen but Hardly anyone in Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Muslim! by annunaki2(m): 5:59am On Oct 07, 2016
Farmerforlife:

However, realistically, Allah realises that the majority of marriages will fall short of perfection. What does the Bible say is the remedy for unfaithfulness, rebellious dispute, lewd behaviour? Things that occur in many marriages. It is fine to tell them to submit to each other, but what happens when they don't? No solution.

So the best solution that Allah could come up with for conflict resolution in marriages is for men to beat their wives So what happens if it is the man that did wrong? Are women also allowed to beat their husbands Or it's only men that Allah allows to bully their wives? Even we mere human beings know that there is a much better way to resolving issues than allah's prescription of violence in most situations. No wonder Islam is so violent, Allah doesn't know any better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For The Muslim! by Amberon: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2016
Oh my Word!! Really?

I didn't know that. No wonder Patience Jonathan said "Ojukwu" is dead but his manhood lives on". Maybe she got the inspiration from Mohammed.

grin grin grin
Anas09:

You mean you "can not" answer or you will not answer?

I saw you in a thread prancing about realising steam, proving to know when all you did was copy and paste. Come in here lets talk without copy poo from ignorant sites.
Get your head out of the kaaba let talks as humans and not.like programmed robots.

Why did Mohammed died but his peni.s remain errected?

Did you ask your imam that?
Re: Question For The Muslim! by Amberon: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Highly mischievous as expected. You're asked a question as to why wife beating ( as the Qur'an clearly stated) is prescribed for Muslim men and you somehow managed to drag Christianity into this.

Don't peddle lies here. you can't give the correct answers without spreading fallacies, yh?
Farmerforlife:

Re: Question For The Muslim! by Anas09: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2016
Amberon:
Oh my Word!! Really?

I didn't know that. No wonder Patience Jonathan said "Ojukwu" is dead but his manhood lives on". Maybe she got the inspiration from Mohammed.

grin grin grin
Yes indeed, its true. Because of that they bath him in preparation for his burial with his clothes on.

Ali (The husband of Muhammad's favirite daughter Fatima) had exclaimed, " O prophet, thy penis is erect unto the sky! "

By Allah, we did not know whether we should take off the clothes of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) as we took off the clothes of our dead, or wash him while his clothes were on him. When they (the people) differed among themselves, Allah cast slumber over them until every one of them had put his chin on his chest.
Then a speaker spoke from a side of the house, and they did not know who he was: Wash the Prophet (peace be upon him) while his clothes are on him. So they stood round the Prophet (peace be upon him) and washed him while he had his shirt on him. They poured water on his shirt, and rubbed him with his shirt and not with their hands...
Abu Dawud 20:3135

The situation was so embarraasing even to allah that he (allah) had to cast a spell on those present to cover the shame of his prophet.

Allah casts spells on people. Can you bit this?

This is a man i am to believe in and go ahead to kill people for.
Re: Question For The Muslim! by Amberon: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
Wow.. This is a new low for Islam.
Anas09:

Yes indeed, its true. Because of that they bath him in preparation for his burial with his clothes on.

Ali (The husband of Muhammad's favirite daughter Fatima) had exclaimed, " O prophet, thy penis is erect unto the sky! "

By Allah, we did not know whether we should take off the clothes of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) as we took off the clothes of our dead, or wash him while his clothes were on him. When they (the people) differed among themselves, Allah cast slumber over them until every one of them had put his chin on his chest.
Then a speaker spoke from a side of the house, and they did not know who he was: Wash the Prophet (peace be upon him) while his clothes are on him. So they stood round the Prophet (peace be upon him) and washed him while he had his shirt on him. They poured water on his shirt, and rubbed him with his shirt and not with their hands...
Abu Dawud 20:3135

The situation was so embarraasing even to allah that he (allah) had to cast a spell on those present to cover the shame of his prophet.

Allah casts spells on people. Can you bit this?

This is a man i am to believe in and go ahead to kill people for.
Re: Question For The Muslim! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Amberon:
Highly mischievous as expected. You're asked a question as to why wife beating ( as the Qur'an clearly stated) is prescribed for Muslim men and you somehow managed to drag Christianity into this.

Don't peddle lies here. you can't give the correct answers without spreading fallacies, yh? [/b]

I have explained why and what is allowed in Islam, and how the verse was revealed in order to REGULATE a previously existing habit, and not to introduce it. My comparison with the perception (or lack thereof) of wife beating in Christianity had to do with the question itself, and the fact that the op is very likely to be a Christian (since most anti Islam threads are opened by jobless Christians), so I am enlightening him, using his own values as a reference. I believe that I am in line.
Re: Question For The Muslim! by Anas09: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Amberon:
Wow.. This is a new low for Islam.
They are so ashamed of this, they will never mention it. Even allah was ashamed he Cast a spell on the men present to give Mo a bath. He made them fall a sleep until his wives were done bathing the eternal pervert.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Muslim! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
annunaki2:

So the best solution that Allah could come up with for conflict resolution in marriages is for men to beat their wives So what happens if it is the man that did wrong? Are women also allowed to beat their husbands Or it's only men that Allah allows to bully their wives? Even we mere human beings know that there is a much better way to resolving issues than allah's prescription of violence in most situations. No wonder Islam is so violent, Allah doesn't know any better.

Again you diverge. An amusing aspect of how you psyche yourselves to believe that you are right is in the way you play with semantics. From 'beat' to 'bully' and 'scourge' to 'violence', you gradually change the word, until you arrive at your chosen goal. Perhaps you should learn to be objective, rather than emotional when analysing a situation. This will go a long way in restraining you from cooking up the evidence by playing with semantics.

That is a by-the-way. To answer your question, as far as I know, there is no penalty for a wife beating up her husband, if she is able to, and confining herself to the limits and rules set by Allah; ie no violence, no humiliation, no hitting the face, no injury, and only as a last resort. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Also, yes, there are other ways for conflict resolution among spouses, such as was outlined in the Quran as compulsory initial steps to take before resorting to the physical. These include showing one's displeasure, resorting to family intervention etc, all this are included in the verse as primary options. Also, the verse was not just revealed out of the blue, it had a reason behind its revelation (like most rules in the Quran), and the verse was revealed in response to that occurrence.

For those who are interested, the full background is here...
https://controversialislam./wife-beating-quran-verse-434/

From this, we see that striking is a last resort, and this verse is by no means a recommendation to strike, but a regulation of those who use beating to control their wives. The only other option to a wife who tends to be less than chaste is divorce or seperation. This is generally a very much disliked option in Islam.

Amberon:
Oh my Word!! Really?
grin grin grin

You really shouldn't be so gullible. Nor even pretend to be, it can become a way of life. There is no truth in the myth, another one of those Christian stories they dig up in dubious sources, you know, like Jesus had a wife... etc

1 Like

Re: Question For The Muslim! by Amberon: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lol... There are facts from authentic hadith's and the Qur'an about worse things concerning Mohammed but you would call it bluff using al taquiya, as is always the case with your fellows.
Farmerforlife:

You really shouldn't be so gullible. Nor even pretend to be, it can become a way of life. There is no truth in the myth, another one of those Christian stories they dig up in dubious sources, you know, like Jesus had a wife... etc
Re: Question For The Muslim! by Amberon: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Anas09:

They are so ashamed of this, they will never mention it. Even allah was ashamed he Cast a spell on the men present to give Mo a bath. He made them fall a sleep until his wives were done bathing the eternal pervert.
Re: Question For The Muslim! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Amberon:
Lol... There are facts from authentic hadith's and the Qur'an about worse things concerning Mohammed but you would call it bluff using al taquiya, as is always the case with your fellows.

Taqiyyah is a shiite doctrine. They are majorly not even Muslim, though they claim to be the only Muslims. If you want to use this approach, then I suggest that you go debate them, not me. For Muslims, the prophet (ﷺ) has emphasized that lying leads to misguidance, and misguidance leads to the fire. Taqiyyah is, in essence and in reality, blatant lying.

There are standardized methods for authenticating hadith, and Quran exegesis. If a hadith is authentic, I cannot deny its authenticity. However, if you are expecting me to authenticate a false hadith just to do you a favour, then this is not possible. The prophet (ﷺ) has told us that whoever lies abour him, shoukd look to his seat in hellfire. There is no abode that I seek to avoid more than hellfire. May Allah keep all those who desire to avoid its punishment, away from it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married Christians Watching Porn.. Should That Be Done? / A Message For The Atheists And The Non Muslims Part1 / Witnesses Win Major Awards For Green Building Design And Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.