Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: (8607 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: by coolzil: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2009
How can someone treat a girl who likes u but she's playing hard 2 get
Re: How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: by Shola2009(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2009
leave her slone, she'll come back eventually. they always do!

1 Like

Re: How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: by NegroNtns(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2009
You use the same approach you would use when fishing. . .

You throw bait. . .
Fish bites. . .
Fish struggles to swim away. . .
You feel the strain in the pole. . .
You start to reel in the line. . .

If you rush the reel you will break the line and end up hungry. Your objective is to ___bleep :-X___bleep :-X___ so that ____ bleep lipsrsealed at the end of the hook. Good luck with the catch!
Re: How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: by MissyB1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2009
What makes You think she Likes You? undecided

Just be sure You aren't deceiving Yourself in the 1st place.

1 Like

Re: How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: by Rooneyboy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2009
Act like u dont notice her presence or take her like she's a nobody , i bet u she'll be all over u seeking 4 notice.

2 Likes

Re: How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: by omega25red(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2009
Missy B:

What makes You think she Likes You? undecided

Just be sure You aren't deceiving Yourself in the 1st place.

^^^ this was the first question that came to my mind. she could like you but on what level
Re: How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: by coolzil: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2009
Thanks for ur contribution, these are the signs i observed

she always make me feel jealous anytime i am around her but i act like i dont care, which comes as a suprise 2 her

she mimicks me alot

i realised she got close to all the girls i talk 2 in class, even though i am just flowing normally with them

she tries hard to make me give her an attention when i talk with other girls in her presence

i touch her hair, hand, cheek, but the last time we talked i kissed her arm unexpectedly when she was seeing me off, she got very annoyed and told me not to talk 2 her again, i apologized but she fronts @ me, the moment i ignored her again she tried 2 come closer and wished i could talk 2 her,

But the most annoying thing is that she keeps telling me she has a bf and she doesnt av any feeling 4 me, this guy is far away from where we are and she is gonna be away from him for 2 years, even though she showed me her pictures i still dont understand her actions.
Re: How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: by omega25red(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2009
my friend you are officially in the friend zone. she will always tease you because she does like you but because she has a man you would never get past the friendship zone. If you can wait for her wait but who knows how long that would be. I would get a different chick and let her get mad. if she gets mad thats when you ask her why she is mad that you found someone because she had her chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: by Rooneyboy(m): 3:29am On Oct 18, 2009
I c , then what u do in this case is to play along , accept the fact that u r in the friend zone , gradually u ll win her heart .

(1) (Reply)

Females Handle Breakups Better Than Males / See What I Saw In Rigasa Train Station / The Handsome Men Of South Eastern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.