Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct (7662 Views)

If Buhari Dies Today, It's Because Nigerians Killed Him - APGA Chairman Ike Oye / Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti / Orubebe's Lawyer Lambasts CCT Chairman For Giving Preference To Saraki's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by mynaijainfo(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2016

[size=14pt]APGA Suspends National Chairman for Gross Misconduct[/size]

The National Working Committee of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, Thursday suspended its national Chairman, Mr. Victor Ike Oye for gross misconduct.

Rising from its monthly meeting in Abuja, the NWC told the media that the suspension of the national Chairman was in line with the provisions of the party’s constitution, following what it called immense constitutional breaches and inordinate practices of the chairman and other national officers.

Speaking on behalf of the NWC, the deputy national secretary of the party, Chief Jerry Obasi said the suspension was necessary in order to save the party from impending destruction and reposition it to greatness, given the circumstances surrounding the party under the leadership of the suspended chairman.

Among those also suspended by the NWC include: the deputy national chairman (North), Alh. Abubakar Adamu and deputy national chairman (South), Chief Uchenna Okogbuo, who were also indicted for several constitutional breaches.

Some of the allegation levelled against them include: not involving NWC in making electoral regulations to given nomination/selection of candidates and not involving NWC in day to day running of the party, which violates article 12 (3) of the party’s constitution among others.

SOURCE: http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/10/flash-apga-suspends-national-chairman-victor-oye

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by vicky3(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Is this real
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by feedthenation(m): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hope this won't divide the APGA party into fragment factions?

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by joeprince23(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
When ever i hear of APGA i remember betrayers in our regions SS/SE,this is the reason i will never support rochas okorocha... Infact i place am were i place amaechi
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by henchamb(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Apga and crisis
Victor oye was a crook under gov Orji Izod kalu.
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by olaboy33(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
OYEGUN......

.....u hear

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by babyfaceafrica: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lolz...PDP version 2

5 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by jeeqaa7(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2016
no need
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by gen2briz(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Their problem
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by okotv(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Does this party still exist ?

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2016
How e go come be after Net Misconduct, since the present one is for Gross Misconduct grin

4 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by queenmonalisa01: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2016
APGA ko AGPA NI
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by yahrant140(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2016
like we care! all we know is pdp and apc.....
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by uju22(f): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2016
Hmmm dey shouldn't stay drama please
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Who cares? Suspend Oyegun aND see Trouble
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by shaddoww: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2016
They will b glad to join their mother party d PDP

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by inkon: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2016
yahrant140:
like we care! all we know is pdp and apc.....

PDP and APC? 2019 might be different.
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by goodlifehyd(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2016
APGA should just merge with PDP let us hear word jawe, we know they are just an arm of the torn umbrella party

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by rabex123(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2016
Apga is really showing signs of discipline..and their governor is trying at least on media. The problem I have with them are
1 their logo is a cock
2 they think IBO people are the only people in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by acunon: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2016
AGPA is now showing full level of discipline when it's almost late. Let them keep it up till 2019. We are waiting
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by chumaster(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2016
hmm
Abeg make una support my sisi by clicking the facebook link on my signature and like her photo. Datz allsmiley
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by ettybaba(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2016
joeprince23:
When ever i hear of APGA i remember betrayers in our regions SS/SE,this is the reason i will never support rochas okorocha... Infact i place am were i place amaechi
Your reasoning faculty is skewed. The betrayal in your region is Peter obi.

5 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by armadeo(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2016
What is APGA.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by wiseoneking: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2016
okotv:
Does this party still exist ?
Are you real or maribound. When ever your hear Anambra state what really comes to your mind. Anambra means APGA and APGA means Anambra. The state with the greatest human resources in any black community in the world.
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by sorepco(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2016
feedthenation:
Hope this won't divide the APGA party into fragment factions?

This, my friend, is a classic case of tautology!!
Well i dont understand y there cant be coherence in our political parties. I think the main reason is that people given certain post want to do thejobs of others. And everyone wants to do the chairman's job!!
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by wiseoneking: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2016
rabex123:
Apga is really showing signs of discipline..and their governor is trying at least on media. The problem I have with them are
1 their logo is a cock
2 they think IBO people are the only people in Nigeria.
why hate the logo or you hate good thing. The logo means day break for the igbos: rising time. It is almost thesame thing with Sun in the biafran flag signifying the land of rising sun (EAST) not setting sun as the west. Again, Cock signifies life, fertility, strength and manliness. They are not just chicks or hen but adult Cock.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by eyeview: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2016
This is one party that is still being run like a party. It is not owned by one man. It has never been cabalized. The party is supreme over an individual.
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by omololu2020(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2016
wiseoneking:
why hate the logo or you hate good thing. The logo means day break for the igbos: rising time. It is almost thesame thing with Sun in the biafran flag signifying the land of rising sun (EAST) not setting sun as the west. Again, Cock signifies life, fertility, strength and manliness. They are not just chicks or hen but adult Cock.
you people keep talking about the sun always rising in the east and setting in the west.
Hope you know west and east was created by the British...a person from Kenya will start screaming soon that the sun rise in the east(east Africa)....foolish thinking

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by DaPuncline: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2016
joeprince23:
Stop being sentimental bro. What of peter obi ?

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by okotv(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2016
wiseoneking:
Are you real or maribound. When ever your hear Anambra state what really comes to your mind. Anambra means APGA and APGA means Anambra. The state with the greatest human resources in any black community in the world.
stop the bragging. A party that has no say in national politics is nothing.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by anungangampu: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2016
If Apga can manage this one without media outburst then I will give them 3 gbosa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To West African Leaders: It’s Time To Stamp Out Terrorism / *nigerian Banks Have Finished This Nation!* / Is Sanusi Mad?. . Cbn Now Into Building Hotels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.