Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,725 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct (7673 Views)

If Buhari Dies Today, It's Because Nigerians Killed Him - APGA Chairman Ike Oye / Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti / Orubebe's Lawyer Lambasts CCT Chairman For Giving Preference To Saraki's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by kedeojo(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2016
joeprince23:
When ever i hear of APGA i remember betrayers in our regions SS/SE,this is the reason i will never support rochas okorocha... Infact i place am were i place amaechi
what nonsense are you saying. Where is peter obi whom your hero ojukwu made him to win is second term thru that famous my last wish. He abadoaned apga formed by ojukwu and left for pdp who northerners and westerners had d control over it. We in south-south is not part of your region. Even if the country is divided today, we can't join you people to form a country. Ojukwu tried to take rivers and delta but was resisted.
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by joe120120(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
mynaijainfo:

[size=14pt]APGA Suspends National Chairman for Gross Misconduct[/size]

The National Working Committee of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, Thursday suspended its national Chairman, Mr. Victor Ike Oye for gross misconduct.

Rising from its monthly meeting in Abuja, the NWC told the media that the suspension of the national Chairman was in line with the provisions of the party’s constitution, following what it called immense constitutional breaches and inordinate practices of the chairman and other national officers.

Speaking on behalf of the NWC, the deputy national secretary of the party, Chief Jerry Obasi said the suspension was necessary in order to save the party from impending destruction and reposition it to greatness, given the circumstances surrounding the party under the leadership of the suspended chairman.

Among those also suspended by the NWC include: the deputy national chairman (North), Alh. Abubakar Adamu and deputy national chairman (South), Chief Uchenna Okogbuo, who were also indicted for several constitutional breaches.

Some of the allegation levelled against them include: not involving NWC in making electoral regulations to given nomination/selection of candidates and not involving NWC in day to day running of the party, which violates article 12 (3) of the party’s constitution among others.

SOURCE: http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/10/flash-apga-suspends-national-chairman-victor-oye

all because of Edo election
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by thestevens: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Is APGA a political party?,who is this one that just came out of the blues to speak rubbish.nobody wishes the president death but he is not more than the innocent people dying everyday in this country
Re: APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct by agabusta: 12:29am On Jan 27, 2017
joeprince23:
When ever i hear of APGA i remember betrayers in our regions SS/SE,this is the reason i will never support rochas okorocha... Infact i place am were i place amaechi

It is because of all these unending ego-driven fights that Okorocha left the party for them.

Your hypocrisy is as clear as daylight. You left Peter Obi who also abandoned APGA after immensely benefiting from the party as a two term governor, but went after Okorocha who only got one term as governor under APGA.

I don't understand these APGA at all, everytime na fight, fight, disagreement, disagreement.

There is bound to be disagreement within any association, but theirs always seem to stem from ego and as such no one is ready to ever let go for the other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba People Won't Like This (photo) / Ondo Assembly Resumes Plenary, Plans To Continue Agboola Ajayi's Impeachment / Poverty Worsened In Nigeria Under PDP Rule- African Development Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.