Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes (56399 Views)

Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by krissconnect(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
And what's wit d criticism? Naijerians and poke nose be like 5 and 6.
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Mustiboy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nigerians react to everything. We're very stupid in this country! And yes! You heard me well, we're very stupid
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by omoadeleye(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ogun owo
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Respecter(f): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Anya ka mkpa ele.
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by chiedu7: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
I beg hide this baby from Buhari.
If not Buhari go carry ein bad luck affect the baby
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by mekonglobal(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
OBO the second grin grin
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by wonlasewonimi: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
The same money that has been under the unwashed bra of mallam''s hajia in kano street
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by martineverest(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
can we smell hypocrisy,everywhere?when celebrities do similar things,they will praise them,but criticise others.

Whats the differnce btw this act and that if E-money,linda and DJ cuppy's show off?
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Xtopher123(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
soberdrunk:
Their baby, their money, their business...........

The most sensible post here.. 1M+ Likes for you jor
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by joearinze(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
soberdrunk:
Their baby, their money, their business...........
yea? So why make it every bodies business by posting his Dumb business on SOCIAL MEDIA?
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
could it be that d birth of this child brought the father a financial breakthrough? but this is of wise anyways.
you really believe that? Jeez! Financial break through of less than £100, who the hell wants that kinda break through? grin
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by GoodSide: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
y r u guys hating.
like if dem say come pick free 50k
una no go rush go there.
nigerians are nothing but haters.

see population hating on nairaland.
jobless haters whose bank account does not worth 1005 naira.
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by luminouz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
WavesDontDie:
Covering your Baby in dirty Naira Notes...These Wasteners...Everything is just wasted about them...
See Ur mouth! Have u eaten today sef!
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by IYANGBALI: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
If winch and winzard because of dis chop dis pikin dem go talk sey dem wicked,see how the mumu father dey expose the innocent baby to the wicked world
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mustiboy:
Nigerians react to everything. We're very stupid in this country! And yes! You heard me well, we're very stupid
i am guessing that includes you grin for reacting in this manner.
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by icebird25(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
EFCC should take note, I smell dasuki loot
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
gypsey:
you really believe that? Jeez! Financial break through of less than £100, who the hell wants that kinda break through? grin
but its possible his not showcasing all online, the remaining could be in his account grin
gypsey:
but its possible his not showcasing all online, the remaining could be in his account
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
See the filthy notes. I hope the child doesnt get an infection sha
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
krissconnect:
look ! The guy started the poking of noses by posting his Rubbish and foolish idea on social media.

he was seeking for attention and he go some.
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by abbey621(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hypocrisy everywhere, this is the same thing done by many celebrities out there. Forget the amount of money, the father is trying to send a message and I'm sure the intended audience received his message!
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
but its possible his not showcasing all online, the remaining could be in his account ;Dbut its possible his not showcasing all online, the remaining could be in his account
i doubt that very much, if he really wanted to appreciate the so called break through he should have showed all the money in his account or don't show any atall. This guy is as broke as me grin he could not even afford a new bed sheet
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
abbey621:
Hypocrisy everywhere, this is the same thing done by many celebrities out there. Forget the amount of money, the father is trying to send a message and I'm sure the intended audience received his message!
perhaps you should elaborate on the so assumed message or do you know the guy personally? Because you sound like you do tongue
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
luminouz:

See Ur mouth! Have u eaten today sef!
what bout you? Have you eaten?
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
WavesDontDie:
Covering your Baby in dirty Naira Notes...These Wasteners...Everything is just wasted about them...
you see how rat is moving in ur brain
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by jashar(f): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
But what was the purpose of his doing this?

Does it make sense to him sef?

undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
martineverest:
can we smell hypocrisy,everywhere?when celebrities do similar things,they will praise them,but criticise others.

Whats the differnce btw this act and that if E-money,linda and DJ cuppy's show off?
atleast celebrities can afford new bed sheets and also just because they are celebrities doesn't mean they are not stup!d, infact most celebrities are complete foolish id!ots.
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sexymoma:
Abeg i wan ask!!
Nor be the coconut water wey dem tell us say if we drink we nor go sabi book
dem dey cut im head, put straw say make say make we dey drink so

Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
End time photo grin
DAFT!
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
This guy is as broke as me, he proberbly borrowed this less than £100 just to show off grin poor people are ussually the biggest show off
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
the pikin ask for am....why e no cover e self

krissconnect:
which one be *naijerians*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.