Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes (56408 Views)

Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by mickool(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
This seems like money ritual.
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by ArabMopol(m): 6:13am On Oct 07, 2016
Afonjas and iberibe.... just look at how dirty the bedspread is, he can't use that money to replaced those outdated rubber-carpet... only westerners can live in face me I face 1room apartment house with entire family of 12 and be driving latest SUV
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by keshKartel: 6:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Kidnap indeed
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by freshcvvs: 6:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Poor mind.
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2016
abbey621:

This is the problem with people not understanding basic human rights, it's his right to post whatever he wants on his social media page. At the same time, you have a right to criticize and if he doesn't like it, he has a right to block you or make his page private.....Kapeesh!
Absolutely!
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by egopersonified(f): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2016
abeg make una free the guy, if it was psquare that posted this, una go dey hail them. Allow him enjoy his ordinary 50k abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* / Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.