Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,343 members, 7,853,529 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Woman Sets Pregnant Housewife Ablaze - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sets Pregnant Housewife Ablaze (344 Views)

I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sets Pregnant Housewife Ablaze by Mfondear(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
The Bauchi State Police Command has arrested one Lami Clement, 22, for allegedly setting a pregnant housewife ablaze.

The suspect, who hails from the Tafawa Balewa Local Government Part of their state, attacked the victim, Amina Ayodele, 23, an indigene of Akinyele LGA in Oyo State, in her house.

She was said to own bought a gallon of petrol, which she poured on Amina and then took a lighter with which she set her ablaze.

The victim reportedly sustained burns on her face, hands and thighs.

The suspect told the police she'd a connection with the husband of the victim, Mustapha Ayodele, for three years, but he jilted her and married Amina.

She said, “I did not actually go there to burn his wife; my intention was to attend his house and burn all his property. I did not know his wife was in the house. He jilted me after long years of relationship and married another woman.”

Amina, who is currently recuperating at the Orthopaedic ward of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital, Bauchi, said she was in her house on that day when she heard a knock on the entranceway and she opened it.

She said after the suspect entered the house, she brought out a gallon, poured petrol on her and lighted it.

“Although my husband told me that Lami (Clement) tried to discourage him from marrying me because she'd some affection for him, he did not realize that she could go to the extent of harming me,” she added.

The husband of the victim, Mustapha, denied dating Clement.

He said, “I have never dated Lami (Clement) in my own life. I only counselled her on how best to go about her life affairs. Why would she attack my 3 months old pregnant wife because she admires me?”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Bauchi State Command, Mahmoud Mohammed, said the suspect have been charged to court.
for more news....
http://234news.com/2016/10/06/woman-sets-pregnant-housewife-ablaze/

Re: Woman Sets Pregnant Housewife Ablaze by Zikavirus(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
So, how is dis topic related to Romance?
Re: Woman Sets Pregnant Housewife Ablaze by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
undecidedThis crap should be in the psycho-lad crime section..

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To A Party Sent By A Woman Said To Be A Trouble Maker / I love-vendor Ladies To The Right Man If You Are Interested Do This Below / What To Look For In A Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.