Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers (40247 Views)

Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy / I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Kolababe: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2017
Mrs. Fatima Muhammed, 18, and Hafsat Adamu, 15, who were allegedly abducted by a yet-to-be-identified criminal, have been rescued by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Nasarawa State Command, Punchng reports.
The state commandant of the NSCDC, Mr. Mamud Gidado-Fari, said the victims were rescued last Friday at Line Supper Cinema in the Lafia LGA of the state. .
According to him, one Ibrahim Nasir reported that his wife had been kidnapped. Gidado-Fari explained that the housewife was found at the kidnapper’s hideout, where she had been locked up for a week by the suspect. .
“We forced our way into the room and found the woman alongside a 15-year-old girl, Hasat Adamu,” he said. The motive of the abductor had yet to be determined. .
The commandant said, “The nature of the case is what we are trying to investigate because as it is, we don’t know whether the motive of the abductor was ransom or for ritual." .
But Fatima said she was not abducted, saying she was at her lover’s place when some NSCDC operatives broke into the room and whisked her away. .
She said: "I was with my sick mother from morning till evening and when it was time for me to go home I decided to see my old boyfriend, because I didn’t have money for transport. .
I had to stay till the following day because it was late and before I knew what was happening, I saw NSCDC (operatives) breaking into my boyfriend’s room and that was how I was arrested.
I am a married woman, but I left my matrimonial home because I have been having quarrels with my husband ever since we got married. My husband had told me not to go anywhere there is crisis and there was never a day I disobeyed him,” Fatima stated.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-wasnt-abducted-i-was-with-my-boyfriend-housewife-rescued-from-kidnappers

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Kolababe: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by habsydiamond(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2017
husband...... boyfriend...how e take correspond.....Na prostitute u be....just accept

17 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by awa(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
That's funny
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Naijacost22: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
LOL. Some girls self. Please avoid all these under aged girls your life and career is not worth the headache you would get from hanging around them.

12 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Obijulius: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
See face of person wey get boyfriend.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by SalamRushdie: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Never marry a woman who is not in love with U or you will become a philosopher and thinking thought

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Playz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Your boyfriend?
Ok, But you're married right?
If yes, then I think it really was a case of kidnap.
GUILTY AS CHARGED.
#LawyerPlayz
grin
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by dadee007(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Looks can be deceptive.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by RIPEnglish: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
So you means housewife is now an girlfriend? Cuz I am not get this story.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by SweetJoystick(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol she obviously doesn't know she Is married or was forced into marriage

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by 1miccza: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is what you get when you make teenage girls housewives..

6 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by chuksjuve(m): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
An housewife in a boyfriends house?

This one weak me ...

Landscape and Gardening service at its best ...

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Na wao.
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by elrony(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wetin 18 year old know about marriage? This people sef angry sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Krafty006: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
lobatan.......
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by raymytech: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
The d!k sweet am
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Inception(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by kennosklint(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hausaa goats.
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Gombs(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
She's just 18 (I read that line 4times, expecting it to change to 31)... Probably forced to marry.

NSCDC now arrested her.. The alleged victim. Naija security outfits sef

13 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by omop20(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
i'm not understanding... boyfriend...husband...18 years...??

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by YINKS89(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dis one hard ooo..... E juz weak mi straight
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by BruncleZuma: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by mosho2good: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Breaking news:
A Bomb just exploded in Kano again, this time in a Cemetery! All the Dead bodies ran out of their graves but no casualties recorded. Commissioner of Police has advised them to return to their graves and go about their normal spiritual duties without fear.
� laughter is stress free.
Happy anniversary to those Who took their bath with salt because of Ebola....It is exactly 2years + today...����... Today should be happy salt day.
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by IMASTEX: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Baby mothers everywhere. Una wan real fill the earth
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by eTECTIVe(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
18yr old Mrs She even looks soo immature..
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by manutdrichie(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
The guy go don nack am well
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by johnstar(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kk
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by bentlywills(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin

Am not surprised grin
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by MadCow1: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol
Re: I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers by Boyooosa(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
The other 15 yo girl nko? This is a serious case of hypnotism... See as she dey smell sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.