Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided (7132 Views)

What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? / Andy Uba Boasts He Would Win Governorship Elections...anambrans React! (pics) / Peter Obi, Anambrans And The Politics Of Hate! (lengthy But Worth Reading) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by TheArchangel(f): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2016
jopretty:
I can understand if you say you've never seen or attended igbo traditional weddings in cities where the couple are based. Here in kd, it happens frequently. I'm even coming back from one sef.
Good for them. Then, the traditional tag should be removed cos I don't see the traditional aspect of it if the umunnas and umuadas are not involved.

1 Like

Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by Abagworo(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Cursed frustrated b.astard you have arrived. I know you have seen your thread but I will be here for you..

[s][/s]

Truth has been sacrosanct in my life without prejudice. My fight with you and all your cohorts has been in defence of other Igbos against your blackmail in a bid to portray yourself as perfect and other Igbos as evil. and backward. In the near future a threshold will be attained and the outcome won't be funny.

2 Likes

Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by Doug07034780891(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2016
You are a hopeless frustrated old ugly dunce. My fight with you and your useless brothers have always been for you to be on your own and leave us alone as we have nothing with you and your worthless state. Okorocha imported people in 2014 to come and cause confusion in Anambra election, what have we done to you cursed people to deserve such wickedness? Since 2011 that we installed Okorocha as governor of your worthless state have bothered him? Have we ever treated him as a slave he is?

Stay away from us, we don't even marry your women nor live in your state but you people are in millions in my state. We have continously made it clear that we have nothing in common with you people..Stay away from us..

The threshold has got to the level where the herdsmen massacred your people in Imo state because of the same evil you i.diots plotted for others.

[s]
Abagworo:

Truth has been sacrosanct in my life without prejudice. My fight with you and all your cohorts has been in defence of other Igbos against your blackmail in a bid to portray yourself as perfect and other Igbos as evil. and backward. In the near future a threshold will be attained and the outcome won't be funny.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by stsinner: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Time to unfollow this thread... A na-ekwu nke mere eme,özö a na-akwado ime. Ike agwula m!

2 Likes

Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by jopretty(f): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
And did you see where I mentioned that brideprice and other things in 'the list' are done in the village then the celebration take place in the city?
TheArchangel:
Good for them. Then, the traditional tag should be removed cos I don't see the traditional aspect of it if the umunnas and umuadas are not involved.
Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by achi4u(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Ifeanyi, nobody is discriminating against you nor your people..be wise!

Nwanne no problem, after all Omarago anyi arugrin
Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by oboy3(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Doug07034780891:
You are a hopeless frustrated old ugly dunce. My fight with you and your useless brothers have always been for you to be on your own and leave us alone as we have nothing with you and your worthless state. Okorocha imported people in 2014 to come and cause confusion in Anambra election, what have we done to you cursed people to deserve such wickedness? Since 2011 that we installed Okorocha as governor of your worthless state have bothered him? Have we ever treated him as a slave he is?

Stay away from us, we don't even marry your women nor live in your state but you people are in millions in my state. We have continously made it clear that we have nothing in common with you people..Stay away from us..

The threshold has got to the level where the herdsmen massacred your people in Imo state because of the same evil you i.diots plotted for others.

[s][/s]
you have no shame at all

why do you think you have nothing in common with imo state?

you are from uga right, what do you have in common with me(an idemili guy) other than being from the same state,Guy,stop that statement, its disgusting

i cant even differentiate between an uga person and an ideato person

get sense o
Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by Doug07034780891(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Believe whatever that you want but I do not have anything in common with any person from Imo state and we do not marry from there as we consider it a sacrilegious..

oboy3:
you have no shame at all
why do you think you have nothing in common with imo state?
you are from uga right, what do you have in common with me(an idemili guy) other than being from the same state,Guy,stop that statement, its disgusting
i cant even differentiate between an uga person and an ideato person
get sense o

1 Like

Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by Scholes007(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Believe whatever that you want but I do not have anything in common with any person from Imo state and we do not marry from there as we consider it a sacrilegious..

Oji onu, stop this your useless character. You are a disgrace to ndi Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by oboy3(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Doug07034780891:

i read Banns of marriage everyweek here in owerri and imo and aguata intermarry alot,so continue telling urself lies which i see you are starting to believe urself

And if i May ask

what do you have in common with an aguleri or nteje person? you dont speak same dialect but your dialect is almost same às an ideato Man's own
i see how u go around calling Ur self an omambala Man, Lol, u are from anambra state and not an omanbala person, the Omanbala are the umuleris agueleris etc

noof said

2 Likes

Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by asha9: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
We do not have anything in common with IMo state and we don't dare marry from there or the person will be disowned. My cousins dared and at last they retraced their steps. Anambra is a monolithic state and we are one even if it is Igala part of the state. So take your nonsense elsewhere..

oboy3:
i read Banns of marriage everyweek here in owerri and imo and aguata intermarry alot,so continue telling urself lies which i see you are starting to believe urselfAnd if i May ask
what do you have in common with an aguleri or nteje person? you dont speak same dialect but your dialect is almost same às an ideato Man's own
i see how u go around calling Ur self an omambala Man, Lol, u are from anambra state and not an omanbala person, the Omanbala are the umuleris agueleris etc
noof said
Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by oboy3(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
asha9:
We do not have anything in common with IMo state and we don't dare marry from there or the person will be disowned. My cousins dared and at last they retraced their steps. Anambra is a monolithic state and we are one even if it is Igala part of the state. So take your nonsense elsewhere..

am not one with you

How can i be one with a hater like you,Ana aya ndi yoruba, Ana ayakwa gi
Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by asha9: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
That is your business, you can continue with your thing but I have told you the reality..

oboy3:
am not one with you

How can i be one with a hater like you,Ana aya ndi yoruba, Ana ayakwa gi

Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by oboy3(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
asha9:
That is your business, you can continue with your thing but I have told you the reality..

its my business whenever you bring anambra state into your nonsense
anambra dont hate anybody, its you who hates them
Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by asha9: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Yes we don't hate them but we don't live in their state nor marry them just like Samsom was warned never to bring home a Philistine woman in the name of marriage. You can keep arguing with me but the reality will always prevail, there is no need pretending in the face truth..

oboy3:
Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by oboy3(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
asha9:
Yes we don't hate them but we don't live in their state nor marry them just like Samsom was warned never to bring home a Philistine woman in the name of marriage. You can keep arguing with me but the reality will always prevail, there is no need pretending in the face truth..

ok,suit yourself
Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by nonsobaba: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Any other Igbo man comparing himself to the specially chosen people of Anambra state must be high on cheap drugs. I smell envy on the dunce who opened this useless thread.
Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by jayrule(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
nonsobaba:
Any other Igbo man comparing himself to the specially chosen people of Anambra state must be high on cheap drugs. I smell envy on the dunce who opened this useless thread.

You are daft beyond measures. Igbo land is dying, you stupid boy is here wrecking more havoc to the disunity. You Anambrans are the cause of what is costing us now. You won't grow up till every Igbo ethnic group dissociates them self from the Igbo Union.

Nitwit.

We are hoping for Anioma. We are working towards it creation but fools like you are hell bent on talking about superiority. Fine, NRI is peculiar to Igbo land. It was only the matter of state creation that lumped it into Anambra today. If I will advocate for the re adjustment of Igbo states, I will carve Onitsha into Anioma, Aboh into IMO, NRI into Enugu, Obigbo into Abia and parts of Ebonyi into Abia and Enugu then the parts found in Benue into Ebonyi. I will make sure I take out the unique parts of Anambra so that your stupid and myopic lots will know that not Ethnicity of the Igbo nation is unique than the other.

Stupid. Get sense so that Igbo land go better.

If you quote me God go punish you angry
You better heed to correction. Any gboko!
Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by jayrule(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
oboy3:
Guy a colleague at work (one bleeped up urban shy illiterate from Waka axis ooo) open her gutter mouth and called IMO and Anioma people Igbo slaves. She went on to say that Anioma people speak fake Igbo angry a very ignorant one!

If I had my way Ehn, I will rape her stupid mouth and cum sense into it.
Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by jayrule(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
jopretty:
Great observation OP, I've also had my own fair share of this segregation. Was having a discus with some friends concerning traditional marriage and stuffs, I was like I don't think my trad would be held in my home state cos I have no friends there and do not want to risk the lives of the friends I have here on the road. One of the girls just shouted "hian, that's why we Anambrans hate people from Imo state, they like to be the ones changing cultures and customs but you guys will never succeed" I was like "wait oo, how do we achieve this oneness and country you all crave for if such hatred is harboured in your heart?" Since then I just mind my biz. We the igbos are not just trying when it comes to accepting and loving ourselves.

Lol. It true. They call use Ndi MBA (outsiders).
They say we like to change tradition and we do more intermarry with people of other nationality than the intra-Igbo union.

Nonsense.
Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by Feraz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
FKO81:
When you come down to the South West and the people from Ondo or Ekiti will tell you that they never want to have anything to do with the Ijebu man. fact
There really is no need bringing the West into this. If we were to bring in the SW, then, you'll see threads are not created to create disunity among them. I mean, look at the two dorks above called Chino and Abagworo; they create/derail every thread that has to do with Anambra/Imo.

OP, while there may be some supremacist like Chino from Anambra state, it does not mean Anambra people are like that. I just hate seeing threads every time peddling falsehood about people from Anambra.

nonsobaba:
You are a cretinous person!!! angry

Scholes007:
Oji onu, stop this your useless character. You are a disgrace to ndi Anambra
He'll never stop as long as his arch rival/enemy is here.

achi4u:
You're the senseless one here, when another civil war start don't cry for help from ur wawa Neighbors... Stick to ur original Igbos and Taiwan Igbos alone.
* Not minding who the Op or where he/she comes from, all he wrote is 60% correct and it's always started with the original Igbos towards their ordinary Igbos (ndi wawa)
As an Ebonyi person, I have witnessed so many humiliation, segregation and neglect from my supposed original Igbos brothers and sisters even in my own home town.
The Ebonyi state you scorn today will never remain the same till eternity... Things are fast changing and our Nigerian brothers (with the knowledge of this discussion and their likes) knows where to face their bombs and other weapons.
Pray tell, let there be peace among Igbos. You may have it well going for you today but remember tomorrow is heavily pregnant.
Remember, Ebonyi state was once in Anambra and Enugu state combined.
Haba!!! Achi, e never reach na! BTW, there's something I am trying to understand. . .this calling of ndi wawa, is it an insult? I am asking cos I have always seen the tag as an identification of where you are from in Igbo land; it is like me saying nwoke Nnewi, ndi Amichi, Ada Owerri, ndi Ngwa, ndi Nsukka!
Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by achi4u(m): 3:11am On Oct 13, 2016
Feraz:
There really is no need bringing the West into this. If we were to bring in the SW, then, you'll see threads are not created to create disunity among them. I mean, look at the two dorks above called Chino and Abagworo; they create/derail every thread that has to do with Anambra/Imo.

OP, while there may be some supremacist like Chino from Anambra state, it does not mean Anambra people are like that. I just hate seeing threads every time peddling falsehood about people from Anambra.

Haba!!! Achi, e never reach na! BTW, there's something I am trying to understand. . .this calling of ndi wawa, is it an insult? I am asking cos I have always seen the tag as an identification of where you are from in Igbo land; it is like me saying nwoke Nnewi, ndi Amichi, Ada Owerri, ndi Ngwa, ndi Nsukka!
Call an Hausa man 'aboki' and see the anger in his face even though he will still manage to answer you, same goes for someone calling you 'wawa' while he/she 've call you onye Enugu or Onye Ebonyi.
Now, what's the meaning of ' wawa'? It simply means 'No'.
When I refuse to agree with you I will say wawa I don't agree with you, what's the fuse I'm one speaking their God giving language.
It derogatory to use ur language to attack you just like we calling the yorubas 'Ndiofe'.
Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by achi4u(m): 3:12am On Oct 13, 2016
Feraz:

Call an Hausa man 'abokii' and see the anger in his face even though he will still manage to answer you, same goes for someone calling you 'wawa' while he/she 've call you onye Enugu or Onye Ebonyi.
When I refuse to agree with you I will say wawa I don't agree with you, what's the fuse I'm one speaking their God giving language.
It derogatory to use ur language to attack you just like we calling the yorubas 'Ndiofe'.
Re: Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided by achi4u(m): 3:14am On Oct 13, 2016
Feraz:

Call an Hausa man 'abokii' and see the anger in his face even though he will still manage to answer you, same goes for someone calling you 'wawa' while he/she 've call you onye Enugu or Onye Ebonyi.
When I refuse to agree with you I will say wawa I don't agree with you, what's the fuse about one speaking their God giving language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport / See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission / Electricity Tariff Increase To Allow Discos Pay For Gas, Maintain Machines -NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.