Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

First Time In Prison: Advice Needed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Time In Prison: Advice Needed (24413 Views)

My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by MadCow1: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by sammyrollo: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2016
angry

7 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Talk2Bella(f): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Prison cell or jail angry

1 Like

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by oscarfestus: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2016
u guyz r funny try help b poor boi na
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Day11(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2016
No freedom that's the only different from outside world and inside prison.

You eat what they give you.

Goodluck
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by MrHenshaw: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Experienced folks or ex convicts on this forum can help shed more light for someone going to jail for the first time most especially for someone who was wrongfully accused.

#The do's and dont's in a Nigerian prison.
#The food
#The kind of people you'll meet
#The toilets, baths and all.
#The kind of freedom you get to enjoy at least to some extent.

And lots more.

Pls google it because Nairaland is a wrong site for such as it doesn't have any thread for prisoners."Crime"section is d closest.

l pray you recieve amnesty and leave sooner than you expect.
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Ellegacy(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2016
Just find something that will keep you busy.. It will save you from the trauma, and it will keep your mind preoccupied.
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by LorDBolton(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2016
soberdrunk:
1)Bros as you enter, the first person way you see just grab am bite hin ear "chew am swallow"!! Swallow am ooo! You don first establish say you nor dey okay so that respect don dey!

2) Dey follow urself talk to keep up with the act, just dey say rubbish even if nah tupac song way you dey rap backwards

3) Always be on the offensive, dey attack people randomly.......

4) Don't ever show any sign of "Fear"

5)If you cannot do 1-4 make sure you have a huge sum of money to settle Warder for "vip" treatment or else wetin ur eye go see for jail.........

Op listen to this niqqa (also arrange for good bed...cardboard / cartons)

In all you do... DO NOT SPEK PHONETICS

5 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2016
Always stay humble, assure other prisoners u will assist them, smuggle in money and get a good lawyer
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by joedams: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2016
All of you giving advice, how many times have you been sent to jail? Most of una wey no fit even slap ur junior for secondary school go come here dey form gangsters. The things Nollywood movies would cause... angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by bolaino(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Experienced folks or ex convicts on this forum can help shed more light for someone going to jail for the first time most especially for someone who was wrongfully accused.

#The do's and dont's in a Nigerian prison.
#The food
#The kind of people you'll meet
#The toilets, baths and all.
#The kind of freedom you get to enjoy at least to some extent.

And lots more.

Sorry Oo, From Experience, They sell Kpoli on code there, and some of the sex starved males there can sometimes "Put Am For Your Nyanch", so just be careful, find A Big Man there to be loyal for, if you are Lucky he can be buying fast food and clothes for you there. And help you when you come out.
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by LorDBolton(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Ellegacy:
Just find something that will keep you busy.. It will save you from the trauma, and it will keep your mind preoccupied.

Seems u think dis is orange is the new black... Oga na 50liter jerrycan be their twyford & the lowest rank gotta carry the jerrycan with the shii & go dump it.

Also too much talk (gist) could leave u with a dvck in ur mouth
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Oilandgas1(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2016
jieta:
after them don tear ur yansh finish when u come outside na u go dey tear people yansh.

Lol
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by dacovajnr: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Just keep Saying 59,59,59,59,59,59 and if anyone get closer to you Bite off the Closest of the person's Organ to you Chew and Swallow from there you start saying 60,60,60,60..i bet even the prison Capon go dey Distance.But make sure say u no oversleep for night Ooo! Goodluck as you begin ur journey to the paradise embarassed embarassed embarassed

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by 7mentrouble(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2016
First thing is Respect your older cell mate not minding age or experience.
Obey the prison laws.
Mind people you tell your story to.
Don't be scared of anybody.
If possible avoid prison food .
Think more of what is happening inside than outside to avoid being frustrated .
Neva stop praying with faith.
Make use of your quiet time to reflect.

4 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by drjerubaal(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2016
if you want to know more about the prison, just go and commit an offence so that you can become a convict, experience they say,
"is the best teacher ".
when you go, no body will tell you how to beg for freedom.
if youain't happy you're free.
then, try a little modern enslavement.
I swear your life will never remain the same.
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by mccoy47(m): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2016
soberdrunk:
1)Bros as you enter, the first person way you see just grab am bite hin ear "chew am swallow"!! Swallow am ooo! You don first establish say you nor dey okay so that respect don dey!

2) Dey follow urself talk to keep up with the act, just dey say rubbish even if nah tupac song way you dey rap backwards

5)If you cannot do 1-4 make sure you have a huge sum of money to settle Warder for "vip" treatment or else wetin ur eye go see for jail.........

Op here is ur best advice ever! Take it and leave!
Trust me.. it's a hard world in there!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2016
joedams:
All of you giving advice, how many times have you been sent to jail? Most of una wey no fit even slap ur junior for secondary school go come here dey form gangsters. The things Nollywood movies would cause... angry
2010 a judge ordered that I be sent to prison if I couldn't meet the bail conditions, I made bail within 30mins even though the conditions were strict, out arrest stemmed from my friend fighting a top FRSC official he promised to deal with all of us, we spent 4 days in various cells with hardened criminals so I can relate.

3 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by bolaino(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2016
soberdrunk:

Bros, I hail, Abeg I want to be you Friend abeg, make dem give me Line bros, I hail.
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by menix(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2016
@HitlerGaddafi
Go with cash to buy a bed space where the big boyz stay else u will be packed up with the multitude who would start by giving you a welcome beating, u become a maid, empty shit bucket and wash...

Once u re boxed up, align with a guard, who would help you with ur foodstuffs from time to time so that u can cook ur own food.

U will meet dare devils in there, there would be time u all sit nd tell ur tales..
to enjoy freedom, become a teacher because they ve classes where inmates learn from the learned ones...

1 Like

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Septre: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2016
puffynana:
No one is wrongfully accused in the prison.
there coud be miscarrage of justice.in the US a man went tO jail wrongfully for years before the advent of dna test
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by lonelydora: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2016
soberdrunk:

How do I contact you for a comedy show? grin can't stop laughing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Stay away from gays in prison.
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by martineverest(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2016
greatness22:
I will advise you to smuggle some pain relief drugs as a "new comer" because the grand commander and his subject will usher you in with some thunderous slap leaving you in a state of coma.

Be complaining to yourself about the dreaded HIV your late girlfriend gave you, that way, you're saving your yansh from hard drilling.

hahaha....ur last statement tho
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by SpitsOnYoruba: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Prison cell or jail angry

Smh
What's the difference ??

Last time i checked, there are dudes convicted of double homicide sitting in county jail for 6 years now
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by TerrorSquad147: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2016
garriguy:
u thinksay na movie scene?
Bros I'm talking from experience, ikoyi to be precise
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by martineverest(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2016
RedCapChief:
Get someone on the outside to grease the palms of one of the Prison officials on a regular basis. That person will look out for you. Nobody gives a crap about the prisoners. It helps to have somebody on your side if something good happens e.g mass pardon from governor, food e.t.c
Knowing who to grease is not easy. Somebody too low will not be very helpful and getting somebody very is near impossible.

Just ask Rev King. He lived like a king cheesy even though he was on a death row. Nice pad, regular meals e.t.c

In summary, money will improve your prison experience
are u encouraging corruption
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2016
Op go watch

GET HARD

Happy missionary journey to sanko
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by muller101(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Op direct ur questions to omenka. He is an ex convict. Ngene kwenu. That one is still behind bars.

4 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by alklas(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Pray 4 strenght!
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by martineverest(m): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2016
joedams:
i taya my broda..those wey no know road to kirikiri dey give advice
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Chukazu: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2016
my was police cell.
was going for tutorial in preparation for my SCHOOL CERT. it was an environmental clean up day, and suddenly was bundled inside a prison truck.

taking to one "kangaroo" court we were pronounced guilty by one "igbo" smoking magistrate.
was thrown inside cell despite been under age.
but it turns out to be the most memorable experience of my life, positively and negatively... for three days I couldn't see the sky or anything light, the place was so dark I couldn't differentiate between night and day.

the prison "presido" (agbero) was very nice to me though, but I had to do endless "Toshiba" that is fanning with your shirt.

was eventually released after three days and three nights.

1.it made me appreciate God more every time I see another break of dawn, knowing some people can't.
2.it has given me a passion for prison volunteer course knowing fully well that many people are languishing in cells and prison like I did without a course.

"all things walk together for good of them who love God"!

my advice, JUST BE LOYAL!

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India / Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja / Soldiers Kill 9 Boko Haram Insurgents In An Ambush In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.