Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

First Time In Prison: Advice Needed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Time In Prison: Advice Needed (24411 Views)

My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by LMandela(m): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2016
soberdrunk:
1)Bros as you enter, the first person way you see just grab am bite hin ear "chew am swallow"!! Swallow am ooo! You don first establish say you nor dey okay so that respect don dey!

2) Dey follow urself talk to keep up with the act, just dey say rubbish even if nah tupac song way you dey rap backwards

3) Always be on the offensive, dey attack people randomly.......

4) Don't ever show any sign of "Fear"

5)If you cannot do 1-4 make sure you have a huge sum of money to settle Warder for "vip" treatment or else wetin ur eye go see for jail.........

this Bros funny die
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by LordIsaac(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2016
Oh
soberdrunk:
1)Bros as you enter, the first person way you see just grab am bite hin ear "chew am swallow"!! Swallow am ooo! You don first establish say you nor dey okay so that respect don dey!

2) Dey follow urself talk to keep up with the act, just dey say rubbish even if nah tupac song way you dey rap backwards

5)If you cannot do 1-4 make sure you have a huge sum of money to settle Warder for "vip" treatment or else wetin ur eye go see for jail.........
Oh jeeze... Lol... The mind of a man!

1 Like

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Adex097: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2016
So gays dey Naija prisons shocked. Chai, I think say na only for Yankee prison a$$ Drilling dey happen.
Safe journey OP. cry
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by adwem2003(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2016
soberdrunk:

Be like say u don dey prison before cheesy
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2016
If you are still online asking this questions then na lie you are not going to any prison,except only if you are planning to commit a crime,but if you are truly going to jail then if it's in 9ja better waka dey go Lybia now o because your own don finish be that o.

1 Like

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2016
RedCapChief:
Get someone on the outside to grease the palms of one of the Prison officials on a regular basis. That person will look out for you. Nobody gives a crap about the prisoners. It helps to have somebody on your side if something good happens e.g mass pardon from governor, food e.t.c
Knowing who to grease is not easy. Somebody too low will not be very helpful and getting somebody very is near impossible.

Just ask Rev King. He lived like a king cheesy even though he was on a death row. Nice pad, regular meals e.t.c

In summary, money will improve your prison experience

You said even though he was on a death row. Has reverend king been freed now?
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by datigboguy(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2016
PussySmasher:
Op who you kill grin. See ur name sef .Hitler and Gaddafi, two tyrants now tell me why you no go go prison.

Well the only advice I can give is to prepare your ass for some serious drilling grin because there you go meet people wey neva fvck for twenty years and as a newcomer and a fine boy, you must receive some screwing. Its mandatory.
PussySmasher:
Op who you kill grin. See ur name sef .Hitler and Gaddafi, two tyrants now tell me why you no go go prison.

Well the only advice I can give is to prepare your ass for some serious drilling grin because there you go meet people wey neva fvck for twenty years and as a newcomer and a fine boy, you must receive some screwing. Its mandatory.
PussySmasher:

2 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by ayandee: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Go the literature section of Nairaland and search for the story "Thorns in my boot" written by Domawoleye. You will get all the information about how to cope in Nigerian prison from the book.

2 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Talk2Bella(f): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Smh
What's the difference ??

Last time i checked, there are dudes convicted of double homicide sitting in county jail for 6 years now

Go to each of them and come back to ask me this question undecided
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by sweetcocoa(f): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Now we know the ex cons on here, how nice. undecided
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by zanogo(m): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Day11:
No freedom that's the only different from outside world and inside prison.

You eat what they give you.

Goodluck
Assuming your are talking about norway, u might be right, but as for ds country, being dead is better than staying in nigerian prison....av heard horrible stories from ex-convicts
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by lordyugo: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Experienced folks or ex convicts on this forum can help shed more light for someone going to jail for the first time most especially for someone who was wrongfully accused.

#The do's and dont's in a Nigerian prison.
#The food
#The kind of people you'll meet
#The toilets, baths and all.
#The kind of freedom you get to enjoy at least to some extent.

simple u need lots of money to bribe d guards nd steady inflow of money frm outside nd nvr let any fucker punk u.
make frnds wit d inmates running d joint.
zero ur mind dat u r goin to hellfire nd condition ur mind to survive it by any means necessary.

And lots more.

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by toyinkin(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2016
if truly ure wrongfully accused. i want u 2 believe God is with u and wil see u through.make sure u take along a Smal bible 2 read nd pray.and try 2 to take some money along cause of d chief dere.nd b cool 2 people bro.The lord is ur strength.#nairaland community wil keep praying 4 u...

1 Like

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2016
Wch kind topic be this self. Op wash ya yarsh well oo.
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by SpitsOnYoruba: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Go to each of them and come back to ask me this question undecided

And you're Foolish enough to think that only convicted criminals are in prison
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Bollinger(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Experienced folks or ex convicts on this forum can help shed more light for someone going to jail for the first time most especially for someone who was wrongfully accused.

#The food

And lots more.

Make sure you got someone on the outside who can constantly supply you with cash. You are going to need it for snacks, cigarettes, making phone calls, snacks, cooking your own food the way you like it, and sex depending on the prison if they have females inmates there too. If you notice inmates planning a breakout, quietly inform the guards. If you don't, if and when they are caught, everyone in that section of the cell will be executed on the spot because they will assume you knew about it too. Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Etizz: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2016
greatness22:
I will advise you to smuggle some pain relief drugs as a "new comer" because the grand commander and his subject will usher you in with some thunderous slap leaving you in a state of coma.

Be complaining to yourself about the dreaded HIV your late girlfriend gave you, that way, you're saving your yansh from hard drilling.

the Yanch is not safe by den oh, those guys get condom oh, if no condom, those guys will improvise...... at least cellophane dey na......
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by greatness22(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2016
Etizz:

the Yanch is not safe by den oh, those guys get condom oh, if no condom, those guys will improvise...... at least cellophane dey na......
Lol, if a girl tells you she's HIV positive, fear go let u chuk prick with condom?

1 Like

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by ednut1(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2016
If u have money try and pay for the vip section. There is dstv and bunk beds there. The poor man section just brace up for some fukery. The as s drilling tin na lie. According to a warden in ikoyi prisons all d inmates are prayerful cos they believe only prayers csn get dem out. Anyone caught drilling as s will be lynched cos they believe it pollutes their prayers

4 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by sauceEEP(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2016
Why is everyone scaring the op with talks of a$$ drilling? Is that even possible considering the fact that Nigeria frowns at it?
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by SFSNIPER(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
All the best o.
Aunty you wicked!
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by puffynana(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2016
anonimi:

How do you mean, please?
Thanks.

Septre:

there coud be miscarrage of justice.in the US a man went tO jail wrongfully for years before the advent of dna test

U can be in prison for a crime you didn't commit. But once you are in prison u don't tell ur co inmates u did nothing.
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Sleekbabz(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

#The food

And lots more.

Go and watch "GET HARD-2015"
That's all you need
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by prodiG(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2016
greatness22:
I will advise you to smuggle some pain relief drugs as a "new comer" because the grand commander and his subject will usher you in with some thunderous slap leaving you in a state of coma.

Be complaining to yourself about the dreaded HIV your late girlfriend gave you, that way, you're saving your yansh from hard drilling.

What if the person wey want drill am get H.I.V b4?

1 Like

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Fenzyflames: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2016
soberdrunk:

hahahahah... Omhen u wan kill me with lafta... Well, this d best advice ever
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by donsheddy1(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

#The food

And lots more.

I think you should ask your family members that are EXPERIENCED and EX CONVICTS nonsense. Just see the way he is talking about it as if the people who've been there take pleasure in it.
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by anonimi: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2016
puffynana:
U can be in prison for a crime you didn't commit. But once you are in prison u don't tell ur co inmates u did nothing.

Sorry to persist, but why should you not tell your co-inmates that you are innocent?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2016
donsheddy1:
I think you should ask your family members that are EXPERIENCED and EX CONVICTS nonsense. Just see the way he is talking about it as if the people who've been there take pleasure in it.
He asked for a simple advice from ex convicts and experience folks meaning those that have been there before. So where did he ever mention they took pleasure in it? Why Nigerians too dey think backwards like this.

9 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by greatness22(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2016
prodiG:
What if the person wey want drill am get H.I.V b4?
Lol, you sound as if you're ready to drill him. grin

3 Likes

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by kasheemawo(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2016
ask nnamdi kanu the ipob thug
Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by Talk2Bella(f): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

And you're Foolish enough to think that only convicted criminals are in prison

Hian undecided lemme just be the adult here and ignore the stupid assumption

1 Like

Re: First Time In Prison: Advice Needed by maikalaf(m): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2016
I trust 9ja judicial system sha...
Bros when you get there,
Just place your right hand on your chest and start saying
"All is well". Keep saying it, don't stop saying it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India / Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja / Soldiers Kill 9 Boko Haram Insurgents In An Ambush In Borno State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.