Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance (19366 Views)

Romance Without Finance Is ? / Why Do Broke Men Expect Women To Want Romance Without Finance? / Romance Without Finance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Orikinla(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
If you don't like this post, that is your headache and heartache.

What I hate most is to see boys who cannot even feed themselves looking for relationships with girls.
They are in fact, the most sexually active in Africa.
You see jobless guys who should focus on being creative and innovative like their mates in America, Europe and Asia, but their best pursuits are looking for girls to date and they cannot offer these impressionable and vulnerable young women nothing more than S*E*X. And that is why the National Agency for the Control of AIDS, NACA, reported that 3.4 million Nigerians were living with HIV/AIDS, the second largest globally.

Later you see them and their ill bred kids and suffering and smiling baby mamas increasing the population of the poor masses in the slums where they breed anti-social characters, robbers and other criminals who become socioeconomic liabilities and threats to the society.

You want a girl to be your honey, but you don't have money.
You better go and get busy first to add value to your life and stop being a romantic nuisance.

Only a re-tarded girl will date any empty suit.

ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE IS NOTHING BUT A NUISANCE.
~ BLANCHE MC MANETT

42 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Goldenboy007(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Orikinla: If you don't like this post, that is your headache and heartache.

What I hate most is to see boys who cannot even feed themselves looking for relationships with girls.
You see jobless guys who should focus on being creative and innovative like their mates in America, Europe and Asia, but their best pursuits are looking for girls to date and they cannot offer these impressionable and vulnerable young women nothing more than S*E*X. And that is why the National Agency for the Control of AIDS, NACA, reported that 3.4 million Nigerians were living with HIV/AIDS, the second largest globally.

Later you see them and their ill bred kids and suffering and smiling baby mamas increasing the population of the poor masses in the slums where they breed anti-social characters, robbers and other criminals who become socioeconomic liabilities and threats to the society.

You better go and get busy first to add value to your life and stop being a romantic nuisance.

~ BLANCHE MC MANETT

My broda you have spoken well o, help me tell them ooo !!! Having a 3rd leg can only qualify you as a male but it takes more than that to be a man !!!! No crime in hustling, if you are not born with the proverbial golden spoon then we all have to hustle (clean hustle o) at one point in our lives.

You dey collect allowee from either govt, family or friends and still yet you dey maintain girlfriend !!! sorry for you, money you are supposed to invest to better your life you dey form Rockefeller !! Go ask how many girlfriends Mark Zuckerberg get before he created Facebook !!! i know say boiz go don vex !!!!!but really its the truth !

24 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Excel30: 5:50am On Aug 14, 2013
And they will be very fast 2 use d word "I LOVE U",instead of saying "Am a broke ass who wants sex&will break yr heart".

3 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2013
True, but at the same time, I don't think a girl should chase only men with fat pockets or be discouraged by someone who isn't stable or wealthy. Today's circumstance(s) can be different tomorrow. I'd have no problem dating someone who wasn't financially stable, as long as stability is his goal and he's working towards it. Sometimes what he needs is motivation, and that motivation can be a woman.

If the guy is broke and a loafer, then pas possible.

61 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Inosenduatall: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2013
Everyone in this thread has spoken well. Ogugua you are a woman of virtue. But how many women are willing to support a man on his way to the top?

My simple suggestion to guys out there:

Rein in your d'iick and start thinking of how you can better your life and the lives of those around you. Those chicks you be chasing with the money your folks or relations gave you will leave you when a real man comes alone. A man of substance and value. Don't kid yourself. There is no romance without finance and no one wants to suffer.

4 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2013
I can't this morning!

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Mynd44: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2013
^^^
Is that what you look like? tonguetonguetonguetongue

13 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^^
Is that what you look like? tonguetonguetonguetongue
Yep grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Mynd44: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2013
gringrintonguetongue
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by UyiIredia(m): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2013
In fact, that's part reason I haven't been in a romantic relationship. It's true money isn't compulsory for it but I deem it fair to be financially responsible to some extent (by earning your cash) before entering a romantic relationship with possibilities of pre-marital sex, pregnancy or marriage.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2013
sholypopz: I can't this morning!

Sholy please, I had to hold my head, my chest and stomach all at the same time, tears!
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Goldenboy007(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
I am proud of you all, i was expecting something else but you all spoke well and even the ladies. Nobody is claiming to be saint cos at one time we've all been into same error but its better to use others experience as a caution. They said 300,000 or more graduates are jobless, lets use our little resources to better our lives. An average Indian guy is an aspiring entrepreneur and they are making waves in the IT and medical world! Lets borrow ourselves sense and make a better Nigeria !!!

5 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by playcharles(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
God will continue to punish our past rulers for mismanagement and corruption, if u agree, click liked button

12 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
There's no romance with finance, man had to find out the hard way time ago.

Get your finances right before thinking romance.

Else, you'll just open yourself up to be disrespected and stepped on. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by An0nimus: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
playcharles: God will continue to punish our past rulers for mismanagement and corruption, if u agree, click liked button
ctrl + shift angry angry

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Caracta(f): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
Eeeyah. So love is only for the rich? What a wicked world! cry cry You no get money, you no get girlfriend. Chei! grin

On a more serious note, I shake my head for guys who have nothing but still hustle to impress girls. You can't give your mother 5k but you can give your girlfriend 30k to make her hair. Your mother has been begging you for phone for the past two years, yet your girlfriend is using Blackberry Q10. God is watching you cool

21 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by EdrisOkin(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
Naija guyz shld fyt 4 der future 1st b4 fytin 4 der dick

2 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
Even if u fine like dis, finance is the main thin

6 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by EejaNla01(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nice1 from the oP,

And our ladies should not misunderstand the op,

Struggle and motivate dat guy that has ambition yes struggle together tongue

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by homesteady(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
OP if you were a woman I would have given you a very sweet french kiss!! But sorry you are a man! So no kisses!! grin
You spoke very well!! This message should be taken all round the world!! It is a world-class message!

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by pekelepekele(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
& y are the galz also saying yes to their request , in fact i pity some gals that doesn't know wears quality .

Imagine most guys now a days with their raw okirika collection of 1k , 2k and aboki perfume running after gals .

You see them they never forget to use powder , use their mama relaxer to coil their hair , with a n50 white handkerchief .

& gals will be like nigga is got future , nigga smells good cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by YoshiMaster: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
And they say "Love is Blind".

Apparently, Love has regained its sight.

5 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by kokoye(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Chase what will make the ladies chase you.

what do you think kidnappers and naija politicians are doing?

ladies dont necessarily like money ...they just love the comfort it brings.

Sefini.

5 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by AnOlAd: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
money for hand.. nyansh for ground! na so nowadays undecided
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by InvertedHammer: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
/
Blame the little guy down there.

//
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by ACM10: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Orikinla: If you don't like this post, that is your headache and heartache.

~ BLANCHE MC MANETT

Why not castrate them because they are poor? Your post reeks of arrogance. Someone who had a humble beginning will not make this comment. For God's sake, those people are not poor by their own design. Failure of the government to perform its most basic functions condemned those people to the life of poverty and misery. The fact that they are poor do not mean that you should deny them their freedom to make choice. I don't share your view brother. You have no right to pokenose into the affairs of two consenting adults.

28 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
omo this page big o. Wetin make am big 356 big. Anyways sum say money is not everytin but I say dats a lie.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by LesbianBoy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Inosenduatall: Everyone in this thread has spoken well. Ogugua you are a woman of virtue. But how many women are willing to support a man on his way to the top?

My simple suggestion to guys out there:

Rein in your d'iick and start thinking of how you can better your life and the lives of those around you. Those chicks you be chasing with the money your folks or relations gave you will leave you when a real man comes alone. A man of substance and value. Don't kid yourself. There is no romance without finance and no one wants to suffer.
Those who have ears let them hear! I know many guys may not like the OP. But like they say ''truth is bitter''

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by TeenageMoney(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
See

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Chinwem(f): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lol@ stop being a romantic nuisance .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is My Wife Still Cheating? / My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) / What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.