Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

How to make him love you for real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to make him love you for real (1689 Views)

What Can I Do To Make Him Love Me Again? / Girls: How To Take Away His Mind Off Sex And Make Him Love You Like Mad! / How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to make him love you for real by Frankraj: 3:42am On Oct 07, 2016
If you really want to get married .

1, stopping asking men for money.remove that stupid orientation that your mother gave you by saying that a man is supposed to be giving you money and take care of you .hmmm are you baby ? .listen to me for your own good, is not a must that men must give you money that's why many of you girls are still single because you keep asking us for money

2, stop using expensive phones,we know legitimately that you can't afford to buy those phones you are using.so definitely is either you are sleeping around to make money to buy the phone or you are a runs girl

3, stop fixing costly weavon,when a man looks at you the first thing that comes to his mind is can I maintain this girl ? Hmmm with all this things she is wearing .omo this one go finish my money ooh and he will run

4, don't look too sharp because we know sharp girls are usually runs girls

5, any man you keep asking for money will never value and respect you

6, respect men and always be loyal

7, show you really care about him

8, don't always allow him to be the only one spending money.a times spend money on him no matter how little it is

9, don't answer phone calls in his presence and don't ever chat with your phone in his pressence.

10, don't starve him sexxx, give him too much sex anyhow he wants it and make sure you are clean and don't smell down there ,because some girls have offensive odour whenever having sexxx and many of this girls don't know and this can make a guy after fffucking you he will run but he won't tell you his reason for running away from you .

11,cook for him and clean his house if he permit .if you follow this rules and always abide by it. believe me wetin 10 months from now you will get married .
Re: How to make him love you for real by kdfinest(m): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2016
cynthia123:
Are you one of those critics and shallow minded fellows who keep doubting MMM?

Well, i gotta surprise for ya.

I just got paid for the 6th time this year. N280,000!

I have written a ebook on all you need to know about MMM ( The do's and Don'ts).

++++HOW TO REGISTER
++++HOW TO PROVIDE HELP (PH)
etc

If you need it sms your email to my line: Zero, Eight, One, 8-8-9-8-8-8-3-5

You will never regret joining it (i also have a package for you too).

Act fast...delay is dangerous
here is my email pls, princeaizik@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Should I Keep On Fighting For Him?? / Should I poison my boyfriend? / Nigerian Man Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Drycleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.