Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Who Is Controlling Who?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Controlling Who?? (763 Views)

Five Signs Your Partner Is Controlling / How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend / 10 Signs She Is Controlling Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Controlling Who?? by kayjasper(f): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2016
I found this very interesting so I copied it!!
This story is full of lessons!! It depends on how you see it!!

"Boss says to his secretary, “We are travelling abroad for the week, so make arrangements.”The secretary makes a call to her husband, “My boss and I will be travelling abroad for the week, so look after kids.”The husband makes call to secret lover, “My wife is going abroad for the week, so let’s spend the week together.”The secret lover makes a call to a little boy whom she is giving private lessons, “I’m going to be busy throughout the week, so you need not come for classes.”The little boy makes call to his grandfather, “Grandpa, I don’t have classes for the week, because my teacher is going to be busy. Let’s spend the week together.”The grandpa makes a call to his secretary, “I’m afraid we won’t be travelling again. My grandson and I are going to spend the week together.”The secretary makes a call to her husband, “My boss has some personal matters to attend to, so our trip is cancelled.”The husband makes a call to secret lover, “We cannot spend the week together, my wife has cancelled her trip.”The secret lover makes a call to little boy, “We will still have classes as usual this week.”The little boy makes a call to his grandfather, “Grandpa! I’m sorry we won’t be able to spend the week together. My teacher called and said that I have to attend classes.”The grandpa makes a call to his secretary, “Change of plans! My grandson is no more coming. So we are still travelling this week. Make arrangements. "

"Can you tell us who is controlling this chain? In English please"

It's a chain indeed!
Re: Who Is Controlling Who?? by delishpot: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2016
The little boy.
Re: Who Is Controlling Who?? by kayjasper(f): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2016
delishpot:
The little boy.

I thought so too... But I believe the Boss/Grandfather sitting on top of the chain is the one controlling the others.

It could be the little boy still......

Lollz
Re: Who Is Controlling Who?? by jaybee3(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Kayjasper is the one controlling me.
It's too early to be engaging my brain tongue
Re: Who Is Controlling Who?? by lilmax(m): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2016
nice
Re: Who Is Controlling Who?? by Piercedclit1(f): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2016
The little boy is the game changer
Re: Who Is Controlling Who?? by kayjasper(f): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
jaybee3:
Kayjasper is the one controlling me.
It's too early to be engaging my brain tongue

Lmao... Bossy Boss!!
Re: Who Is Controlling Who?? by jaybee3(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
kayjasper:

Lmao... Bossy Boss!!

I actually feel you think I'm mocking about with my intention to procure 'em cars

na wa ooo
Re: Who Is Controlling Who?? by delishpot: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2016
kayjasper:

I thought so too... But I believe the Boss/Grandfather sitting on top of the chain is the one controlling the others.

It could be the little boy still......

Lollz

I think the boy does. If he decides to stay home and play by himself, as his teacher wouldn't be available and not ask his grandpa to take him out. Things would go on as planned. His decision makes or breaks the chain.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Controlling Who?? by dacovajnr: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nope the Grandpa controls the chain
Re: Who Is Controlling Who?? by delishpot: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2016
dacovajnr:
Nope the Grandpa controls the chain

I think grand pa is the kick starter. But the final outcome depends on the little boy. How he handles his teacher not coming for the week. If he says OK, let me watch cartoon all week long. Then things would go as planned. Teacher doesn't get called to cancel her own, date and all goes as planned.
Re: Who Is Controlling Who?? by dacovajnr: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2016
delishpot:

I think grand pa is the kick starter. But the final outcome depends on the little boy. How he handles his teacher not coming for the week. If he says OK, let me watch cartoon all week long. Then things would go as planned. Teacher doesn't get called to cancel her own, date and all goes as planned.
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Help, Is Dis Love Or Infatuation!!!!!!!!!!! / Must Read: In The Shower [part 1] {naughty Wife Er0tica} / List Of Lies desperate ladies Say To Their Fiancé Just To Make Him Marry them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.