Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? (4086 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Talk2Bella(f): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
Gladiator1:
Lol... Who doesn't lie? Even girls lie alot... U don't use a single person to judge a whole grin
meh I hate lies
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol same here.. I can't text you sad

I told u already tat I will delete my acct due to full of blocked rubbish ppol na..

Don't worry I will text u once I feel better to activate a new one grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by stiflerdrug: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I told u already tat I will delete my acct due to full of blocked rubbish ppol na..

Lol you did already cool

Cool tho.. Am waiting grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol you did already cool

Cool tho.. Am waiting grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Talk2Bella(f): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Mama for the Boys grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Mama for the Boys grin grin grin

wink I love my boiz Bella... I always keep them locked and loaded grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by stiflerdrug: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Any cool thread? cool grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by midehi2(f): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
firstking01:
It looks like your __when it's wet and hungryembarassed…abeg na joke ogrin
come here, let me flog you, spoilt child grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Any cool thread? cool grin

For today... Nothing much. .but still surviving...

Enjoy ur day...

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by firstking01(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
midehi2:

come here, let me flog you, spoilt child grin
No, i'm not spoiltgrin, was even expecting a thank you from yougrin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Talk2Bella(f): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

wink I love my boiz Bella... I always keep them locked and loaded grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Gladiator1: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Talk2Bella:

meh I hate lies
But u lie wen the need arises?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Gladiator1: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U say wetin? shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Gladiator1:
U say wetin? shocked

grin I juZ deleted my whatsapp boo...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Gladiator1: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I dnt lie ooo... I'm damn allergic to liars lipsrsealed
Same way u lied that u didn't get my mail grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
Gladiator1:
Same way u lied that u didn't get my mail grin

grin I did received the first one,the PM but not the rest... I dunno whats going on with my email..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Gladiator1: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I juZ deleted my whatsapp boo...
They no wan let u rest
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by dmgr(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
Talk2Bella:
meh I hate lies
u see! U jst lied
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
Gladiator1:
They no wan let u rest

Not really but it was full of blocked contacts....so messy & it's not good for my eyes shocked tatz y I decided to deactivate it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Talk2Bella(f): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
dmgr:

u see!
U jst lied

Nah I didn't
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Talk2Bella(f): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Gladiator1:
But u lie wen the need arises?

I seriously don't smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by dmgr(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Nah I didn't
hmmm..i heard u

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Burgerlomo: 4:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Hello Bella, This Is An Angry Mail

I have never met a single Nigerian man with an atom of truth in his existence; they lie virtually about everything, from owning things they don’t and claiming to be from rich homes.

I am a lady of class, I expect more from any man I will date but do they have to keep lying? One idiot borrowed my car for 2wks claiming his was spoilt, and the idiot doesn’t even have a tro tro.

I want your fellow Nigerians to read this and get off my back, they are the worst sort, Ghanaians are far better than they are, even Kenyans.

They claim what they are not, eat my money, lie they love me and at the end of the day I get used, eaten and dumped.

Please hide my email, I am sure one of them will read this thanks.

Talk2Bella.

Honey, to date some Nigerian men is to know bliss, I have no idea what you’re talking about, I am sure Ghanaians have their bad eggs too but do we term all of them bad and liars? No we don’t.

You said this was a vent mail so you really don’t need my advice, but I’d give it to you anyway, stop flaunting whatever you have and you definitely need to stop releasing the cookie too soon.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/bella-why-do-nigerian-men-lie-too-much.html

The truth there is that most of you ladies or women do not value or appreciate those that tells you the truth, you guys always taking advantage of them and see them as a weak individuals, I'm saying this from my own experience and trust me their are still a lot of us grin out there

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by remedick: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2016
gloriaunobi:
I always concord whenever his lying just to have peace that moment. grin
madam, it is concur,not concord!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by remedick: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2016
Burgerlomo:

The truth there is that most of you ladies or women do not value or appreciate those that tells you the truth, you guys always taking advantage of them and see them as a weak individuals, I'm saying this from my own experience and trust me their are still a lot of us grin out there
my brother, for 4 years I was telling a girl I want her back after she ended our 4 months relationship because I truly loved her. I was doing this truly but as someone who hadn't anything. One thing led to another and I had to change strategy. You can read my thread on it to get full gist. After changing, she became receptive. It then dawned on me that she never considered me all these years because she saw no good in me.

Pretydiva was so angry that she had bring my sister into the equation. If only she knows the heart encased in my chest is one whose love never runs dry. I sent her a PM but she didn't respond. I know who am, I am romeo who can do anything when I really love a girl. I can show her that love that will even make her wonder if it was real or movies, talk about suprise gift, sacrifices, understanding... just name it but when a woman base her decisions/desire on "make believe" what do you expect?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by gloriaunobi(f): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2016
remedick:
madam, it is concur,not concord!
Thanks but my aggressive keyboard won't even allow me to finish typing before inserting it suggestion.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Burgerlomo: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2016
remedick:
my brother, for 4 years I was telling a girl I want her back after she ended our 4 months relationship because I truly loved her. I was doing this truly but as someone who hadn't anything. One thing led to another and I had to change strategy. You can read my thread on it to get full gist. After changing, she became receptive. It then dawned on me that she never considered me all these years because she saw no good in me.

Pretydiva was so angry that she had bring my sister into the equation. If only she knows the heart encased in my chest is one whose love never runs dry. I sent her a PM but she didn't respond. I know who am, I am romeo who can do anything when I really love a girl. I can show her that love that will even make her wonder if it was real or movies, talk about suprise gift, sacrifices, understanding... just name it but when a woman base her decisions/desire on "make believe" what do you expect?

Just imagine that, those that are telling them lies are the ones that really fits them, they're the one that are good for some of them
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by remedick: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2016
gloriaunobi:

Thanks but my aggressive keyboard won't even allow me to finish typing before inserting it suggestion.
lmaooo... no mind them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by remedick: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2016
Burgerlomo:

Just imagine that, those that are telling them lies are the ones that really fits them, they're the one that are good for some of them
Bro, I be confirm loverboy to the core. As in, one that can do so many lovely things and it hardly dies. However, I am forced to hide the part of me for reasons due to the kind of world we leave in.

I did a lot for my first ex and she never really valued me until she went with someone else, got really dealt with in life and I am sure she experience much worse nightmare after that. It was then she realised there was none like me out there. few weeks back, she was practically wooing me and begging me to marry her. In fact I WAS just laughing all through the call. I should have recorded it all.

Pretydiva, no vex o. you no go understand.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Burgerlomo: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2016
remedick:
Bro, I be confirm loverboy to the core. As in, one that can do so many lovely things and it hardly dies. However, I am forced to hide the part of me for reasons due to the kind of world we leave in.

I did a lot for my first ex and she never really valued me until she went with someone else, got really dealt with in life and I am sure she experience much worse nightmare after that. It was then she realised there was none like me out there. few weeks back, she was practically wooing me and begging me to marry her. In fact I WAS just laughing all through the call. I should have recorded it all.

Don't stress yourself too much my brother, some of the ladies out there don't deserve somebody like you, and as for your ex, the ball is in your court if you can find it in your heart to forgive her and give her a second chance, I believed she has learnt her lesson. Good luck
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by Talk2Bella(f): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
remedick:

Remedick grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie Too Much? by ILoveToFuCcK: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Remedick grin
No Nigerian men fυck too much angry

What Type Of Sex Is "Good Sex"? / (must See) Curvy Nicki Minaj In New See Through Photo / See The Oath Agreement I Wrote For My GF But She Refused