Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt (7751 Views)

Ibadan Summit: Yoruba leaders, govs Insist on restructuring & regional govt / Asiwaju Tinubu : The Limits Of Political Influence By Joseph Edgar / Tinubu: The Battle Ahead - Sun News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by fiizznation: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Politics 101 or what should I even call this claptrap of a writeup. Funny lads. So tinubu is now the Alfa and omega of a party that 'belongs' to him right? Alliance was formed, yes. Everybody worked for the party and not tinubu alone as many of you will want everyone to believe. Without the block votes from the north, buhari won't be president. The north gave buhari 70% of the votes that made him president. Tinubu might be some kind of demigod among the south westerners or wherever he thinks he is a mini-god, but his influences and excesses should stop at the corridor of south west politics.

Who do he think he is? You wake up one morning and you arrogantly tell your party chairman to resign because you are who? Julius Caesar? Alexander the great? Oyegun is not even from the north and I'm so happy that people are standing up for him. If tinubu wants a party he can control, he can go form another one for all I care. What nonsense.

And calling middlebelt, northern minorities etc to form some 'unrealistic alliance' is the high of silliness. When you want to insult the north, you don't remember middlebelt, northern minorities, etc rather you join all of them to insult them. Now because you think it might favor you, you now then remember that the north have different classes.

Confused set of people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by ChessEnthusiast: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Don't mind the hypocrites, they only preach unity when the political manoeuvering goes against yhem
Abeg stop looking for attention and feeling important when you are not. No one is wooing you Biko and we don't care about your phantom non existent southern unity. This is a Yoruba affair and we have not come to you guys for anything. We'll solve our issues ourselves, so stop crying more than the bereaved. Nobody is courting you.

@Tonye... we do appreciate your care and write-up about the injustice perpetrated against Tinubu. Whether you like it or not, you've successfully wooed many people here who hate pdp with passion to their side. I hate PdP, in fact the name disgusts me, but pdp gladiators from the westside have wooed me and therefore making pdp attractive once again. I'm still on the fence now. I'm neither for apc or pdp. I'm just an advocate for good governance. thumbs up for this write-up.

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by ALISMILE(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
basilo101:
TOnye is clown and a coward, Tinubu jettisoned southern solidarity and was used by the northern muslim cabals to humiliate GEJ your ijaw brother, when he succeded, yorubas insulted GEJ and praised Tinubu to the high heavens, we igbos warned against the treacherous attitude of yorubas and future of southern nigeria, but you the coward Tonye joined in insulting GEj, you even wrote many "thank You" articles praising the northerners and yorubas for liberating you and insulting igbos. Tonye shut up, Ijaw coward
This is the problem with u ibos, u never ever use ur intelligence to play politics. This is thE very same reason GEJ relegated the SE to background while running after every Afonja king to pay homage. This the very same reason he GEJ never saw the need to construct even a single meter of road in the SE(apart frm the Enugu international airport and approving the 2NB) because he knew u guys only play politics of hate, religion and tribe.
These same Yorubas u denigrate today fought for GEJ during the Yardua Turai saga and still went out again in 2011 and voted enmass for him.
U expect everybdy to be like u pple and give blind support to politicians regardless of their incompetence on the silly ground of tribe.
Not everybdy is local and dead myopic.
As it stAnds Yorubas re well ahead of ibos in the scheme of tins. All u guys ve is to scream marginalisation and secession which can never hold water without u guys compulsively attaching the SS and inciting hate in the region.
If Buhari messes up Nigerian will look for a better person come 2019. But b4 then he still has 2yrs and 7month to prove his onions.

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by omonnakoda: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
Tinubu is not a leader of the SW , Tinubu promised or signaled a promise of change.Tinubu is a human a human being who knew not when he was born or when he would die. He signaled to all of us what we can be. We voted Buhari for change if he delivers on that then I will vote for him regardless of what happens to Tinubu. I do not think he will deliver based on his handling of the Herdsmen crisis and the pattern of his appointments.That has nothing to do with Tinubu.Did Tinubu not align with Jonathan in 2011 ? What was his reward ? He was placed in the accused dock ,the photos are there.Is that how to play politics? The moment Tinubu started abusing Yoruba Oba's he lost me. He made his wife senator and his daughter Iya oloja and so on. Yoruba are not stupid. They rejected Jonathan after voting for him once.That was as much Jonathan's doing as it was Tinubu's might.The truth is what did Jonathan do to PDP in the SW ? he jailed Bode George,harrassed Dimeji Bankole and ignored Obasanjo. Tinubu is not that great as Jonathan was politically incompetent in the SW. Where is the evidence? Look at Ekiti ,look at Ondo.Buhari won the SW not because of Tinubu but because of Jonathan.Did SW not vote him in 2011. He then went on to score an own goal by destroying the PDP in the SW. If you are looking for who delivered the SW to Buhari then look at GEJ. Who was the most prominent person from the SW in his government? Adeshina the Minister of agric who was never in the PDP so what are we saying? Jonathan destroyed the PDP in the SW and got his results let us not overrate Tinubu. The writing was on the wall in 2011 when they lost Ogun and Oyo and even Edo.What did Jonathan do he chose to align with the SE. Now I am talking about the politicians not the people. People like Anyim and Oduah. What do THEY know about politics?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by ChessEnthusiast: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
jollymizzle:

Oga stop peddling lies. What southern solidarity? The one where we got marginalized after fighting to bring GEJ to power? It's like you all have forgotten how it all started. Wasn't it at the end that GEJ realized and was touring southwest as if his life depended on it trying to win us back. The way he was staying at Lagos, He almost made Lagos the capital once again
Don't mind these hypocrites. Southern unity my foot!

5 Likes

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by ALISMILE(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
gidgiddy:

We all have an equal stake in Nigeria? Since when? Nobody has had any equal stake since Lord Lugard landed on the shores of West Africa with his message of one Nigeria. Nobody even had a stake as big as Lugards. Did you even bother to ask me as Igbo man if I want the so called 'stake'? The only stake we Igbos have in Nigeria is the one we are tied to and burned periodically. I don't want a stake in Nigeria, I want my freedom!
Unfortunately this is the harsh reality of life- u can't get all want in life. Ask the pple of Bakassi. They woke up one morning, in this modern time, without consulting their opinions, and suddenly they re nolonger a part of Nigeria. Nobdy to cry to. Not even the UN. Its sad to know Perpetual Slavery is still a reality.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by ALISMILE(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
omonnakoda:
Tinubu is not a leader of the SW , Tinubu promised or signaled a promise of change.Tinubu is a human a human being who knew not when he was born or when he would die. He signaled to all of us what we can be. We voted Buhari for change if he delivers on that then I will vote for him regardless of what happens to Tinubu. I do not think he will deliver based on his handling of the Herdsmen crisis and the pattern of his appointments.That has nothing to do with Tinubu.Did Tinubu not align with Jonathan in 2011 ? What was his reward ? He was placed in the accused dock ,the photos are there.Is that how to play politics? The moment Tinubu started abusing Yoruba Oba's he lost me. He made his wife senator and his daughter Iya oloja and so on. Yoruba are not stupid. They rejected Jonathan after voting for him once.That was as much Jonathan's doing as it was Tinubu's might.The truth is what did Jonathan do to PDP in the SW ? he jailed Bode George,harrassed Dimeji Bankole and ignored Obasanjo. Tinubu is not that great as Jonathan was politically incompetent in the SW. Where is the evidence? Look at Ekiti ,look at Ondo.Buhari won the SW not because of Tinubu but because of Jonathan.Did SW not vote him in 2011. He then went on to score an own goal by destroying the PDP in the SW. If you are looking for who delivered the SW to Buhari then look at GEJ. Who was the most prominent person from the SW in his government? Adeshina the Minister of agric who was never in the PDP so what are we saying? Jonathan destroyed the PDP in the SW and got his results let us not overrate Tinubu. The writing was on the wall in 2011 when they lost Ogun and Oyo and even Edo.What did Jonathan do he chose to align with the SE. Now I am talking about the politicians not the people. People like Anyim and Oduah. What do THEY know about politics?
Exactly, ibos never make use of their God given talent ie brain power. They expect evrybdy to join them to play their politics of hate and blind support.

3 Likes

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by PaulIdu: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
sarrki:

Read thru the thread again

This time gently

Calm down and breathe gently

Tinubu supported Gej in 2011

What did he gained from it ?

He gained oil contracts and was never accused of corruption despite overwhelming evidence. .Tinubu supported Buhari because he saw the opportunity to be the national leader of a ruling party ..Today that seems to have gone sour as APC and PDP elements of the APC have realigned to throw him out of the party he so fought for.. Me though I will rather support any party that doesn't have that man called Buhari in it for now because I know he is the problem with Nigeria today
Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2016
Progressive01:
How far? I dey town... Prepping to go to the club. U dey game??
Yeah but saw it late
Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by gidgiddy: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2016
ALISMILE:
Unfortunately this is the harsh reality of life- u can't get all want in life. Ask the pple of Bakassi. They woke up one morning, in this modern time, without consulting their opinions, and suddenly they re nolonger a part of Nigeria. Nobdy to cry to. Not even the UN. Its sad to know Perpetual Slavery is still a reality.

Slavery might be a sad fact of life that still exists, but it isn't a reality of life unless the slaves accept it.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by Bizibi(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Are you okay? Even though lost friends for GEJ's sake and campaiged for him despite being a former critic, My position on his administration has nothing to do with tribe. These are different issue. Where were you when I was calling for SNC that will go through referendum during GEJ era? Where were you when I was making case for projects in the south south? Where were you when I was asking GEJ to relocate NNPC and Min of Niger Delta to the South South like Obj did NIMASSA and NPA?

People like you are driven by anger, hate and blindness. That's not people like me.

On Yoruba, in 2011 they voted GEJ against Buhari, what did they gain? in 2015 they voted Buhari against GEJ, again what are they gaining? It is better we all align and chart a course.
I like the way we are,sw are on their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2016
fiizznation:
Politics 101 or what should I even call this claptrap of a writeup. Funny lads. So tinubu is now the Alfa and omega of a party that 'belongs' to him right? Alliance was formed, yes. Everybody worked for the party and not tinubu alone as many of you will want everyone to believe. Without the block votes from the north, buhari won't be president. The north gave buhari 70% of the votes that made him president. Tinubu might be some kind of demigod among the south westerners or wherever he thinks he is a mini-god, but his influences and excesses should stop at the corridor of south west politics.

Who do he think he is? You wake up one morning and you arrogantly tell your party chairman to resign because you are who? Julius Caesar? Alexander the great? Oyegun is not even from the north and I'm so happy that people are standing up for him. If tinubu wants a party he can control, he can go form another one for all I care. What nonsense.

And calling middlebelt, northern minorities etc to form some 'unrealistic alliance' is the high of silliness. When you want to insult the north, you don't remember middlebelt, northern minorities, etc rather you join all of them to insult them. Now because you think it might favor you, you now then remember that the north have different classes.

Confused set of people
When you guys want to share appointment you don't remember the middle belt tribes apart from the usual Kanuri, Hausa or Fulani. But when you want power you remember them.

Wake up and smell the coffin, the NC has never voted BUHARI before except in 2015. Go check history brother.

Can you guys nominate the Jukuns, Igala or even Christian to run for President or Vice under Northern platform? who are you trying to fool? I advice you to take a trip to southern Kaduna, Southern Gombe, Southern Sokoto, Southern Adamawa, Southern Borno or Taraba state. I'm not talking of the Igala, Berom, Tiv etc that are angry with the establishment.

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by Malawian(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Tinubu is the last bastion in the South. I dont like him either and he does not play issue based politics, but if he goes, the the south is done. It is a pity that the likes of tinubu is one we have to rally round, but that seems to be the case here.

Yoruba will still betray the south over and over again.

But just like we succeeded in dismantling the divide and rule in the east, we might even succeed with all of the south.

How time flies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by ALISMILE(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2016
gidgiddy:

Slavery might be a sad fact of life that still exists, but it isn't a reality of life unless the slaves accept it.
Could u pls advise the pple of Bakasi the way out of their melee. Lastime I checked the opinions of the pple of Bakasi and their rights was not put into consideration b4 ICC passed judgement and ceded their lands to Cameroun.
Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by MayorofLagos(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Any one preaching the prospects of southern unity is on his own.The SW cannot use and dump the other southern regions.They must be paid back in their own coins even if it means aligning with the north to spite them.

Tinubu got served.

SE is a political liability for any ambitious politician. Those who want to lose will come to align with you...

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by steppin: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2016
MayorofLagos:

SE is a political liability for any ambitious politician. Those who want to lose will come to align with you...
Don't worry, we'll align with Buhari. Buhari is not GEJ, he's gonna rig the election, so we might as well as join him to piss you guys off, and get something in return.
Betrayal ain't meant for you guys only. grin

5 Likes

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by steppin: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

It isn't about the Fulani man, it is about the clique of cabal. Nobody's vote is irrelevant in politics, every region is.
Lol... Not according to the 2015 elections.
The Fulani man knows what he's doing. If Tinubu is out of the equation, he won't need to work twice as hard to get votes in South.
Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2016
steppin:

Lol... Not according to the 2015 elections.
The Fulani man knows what he's doing. If Tinubu is out of the equation, he won't need to work twice as hard to get votes in South.
Who will give him southern votes? Definitely not South South
Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by ALISMILE(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

When you guys want to share appointment you don't remember the middle belt tribes apart from the usual Kanuri, Hausa or Fulani. But when you want power you remember them.

Wake up and smell the coffin, the NC has never voted BUHARI before except in 2015. Go check history brother.

Can you guys nominate the Jukuns, Igala or even Christian to run for President or Vice under Northern platform? who are you trying to fool? I advice you to take a trip to southern Kaduna, Southern Gombe, Southern Sokoto, Southern Adamawa, Southern Borno or Taraba state. I'm not talking of the Igala, Berom, Tiv etc that are angry with the establishment.
The blind obstinacy and inflexibility of the hausa fulani in politics will ruin the vital alliance that brought Buhari to power. In less than 2yrs in offc Buhari has allowed pple close to him to advice him wrongly on issues and he has started undermining and treat with disregard the influence of power brokers who helped bring him to power.
Why do these pple ve sooo short a momory? I wonder.
As much as I'm nt a fAn of Tinubu, I'm however intelligent enough to know when a men wields enormous power and influence and shouldn't be treated with ignominy or humiliated. Tinubu is surely one of the few Nigerians who has proved his mettle and tenacity and has shown his strength of character over the years. It will definitely not do APC and Buhari any good to undermine and betray such a man.
Politics is give and take and BuhAri forgets easily he is not so popular down south. If it wasn't due to the failures of GEJ Buhari wud never ve won in the SW and NC and wud never ve ever smelt power ever again. Perhaps he (buahri) forgets this fact too soon. Perhaps, regrettably, he deludes himself tins ve changed. Perhaps, with astronomic naivety, he exaggerates is popularity in the NC and SW.
The Northerners ve never been sagacious in politics and when they lose out due to their own foolishness they resort to bloodshed like in 2011.
Painfully as it is, if he (Buhari) continues this way he ll be making a catastrophic mistake which he ll forever live to regret it.
Cc. fiizznation

1 Like

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by steppin: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Who will give him southern votes? Definitely not South South
You'd be surprised.
Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2016
ALISMILE:
The blind obstinacy and inflexibility of the hausa fulani in politics will ruin the vital alliance that brought Buhari to power. In less than 2yrs in offc Buhari has allowed pple close to him to advice him wrongly on issues and he has started undermining and treat with disregard the influence of power brokers who helped bring him to power.
Why do this pple ve sooo short a momory? I wonder.
As much as I'm nt a fAn of Tinubu, I'm however intelligent enough to know when a men wields enormous power and influence. Tinubu is surely one of the few Nigerians who has proved his mettle and tenacity and has shown his strength of character over the years. It will definitely not do APC and Buhari any good to undermine and betray such a man.
Politics is give and take and BuhAri forgets easily he is not so popular down south. If it wasn't due to the failures of GEJ Buhari wud never ve won in the SW and NC and wud never ve ever smelt power ever again. Perhaps he forgets this fact too soon. Perhaps, regrettably, he deludes himself tins ve changed. Perhaps, with astronomic naivety, he exaggerates is popularity in the NC and SW.
The Northerners ve never been sagacious in politics and when they lose in the race due to their own foolishness they resort to bloodshed like in 2011.
Painfully as it is, if he (Buhari) continues this way he ll be making a catastrophic mistake which he ll forever live to regret it.
Cc. fiizznation
They have failed to realise that power is never permanent.
Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by asamaigho(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2016
nerodenero:
Well said.

Tinubu deserves what he's being served.

2019 would be interesting!!! Bubu would definitely kiss Aso Rock bye and embrace his fura brothers.

As for Mr. Froggy, he's still a learner. The North just showed him the real backstabbers.

Just as dey did to nnamdi kanu...oops sorry nnamdi azikiwe and alex ekWueme.

I get ur point.
Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by asamaigho(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=DIFY20 post=50008246]I THINK YORUBA's SHOULD CARRY THERE CROSS ALONE

had it been things work with tinubu and buhari, they will be here insulting igbos ...but the reverse is now the case

but as humanbeing i am, i dont like the way buhari is treating tinubu in as much as yorubas use to insult igbos..

i hate when people insult my tribe(igbo) it pain me [/
quote]

So how d u feel when igbos insults other tribe?
Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by BlackBaron: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2016
I find it funny people ascribe Tinunbu as leader of Yoruba in general.

Who and who outside of his praise singers regard him as such.

His days of thieving and looting would catch up with him sooner or later. His crimes have no expiry date.
Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by asamaigho(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Point has been made. We say no to southern unity. The Yoruba's are on their own

The yorubas Have neva needed the igbos for anything,...
My broda take heart,nobody needs d igbos.

After all the igbos can always b bought, their price tag is d cheapest sofar.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by 49cents(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2016
fiizznation:

Confused set of people

Epic! Spot on!

Tonye thinks he is shrewd, but you skillfully exposed his motives
Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by ghostmist: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2016
jollymizzle:
God bless you tonyebarcanista

Proudly Yoruba... in times of crisis, we take our hatchets, and we bury them... into the backs of our real enemies.
So it's now that you people just realized you have " REAL" enemies??

issorait.... kontinu!

grin

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by ycat: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2016
This write-up is actually a homer. In the north's absurd attempt to bring Tinubu down they might actually go down first, if people are reading and following threads such as this. You only knew how it began, no one knows how it's going to end. So don't be too quick to dismiss this as propaganda, it goes way beyond that. I know you are here for damage control but people can see things for themselves that no group in the north is speaking against what is being done to malign Tinubu. I knew Buhari had a hand in how Saraki and Ekweremadu came to be senate president and deputy, and now his book full of lies, and with more to come. But I can assure you that Tinubu will always be a step ahead in the game as a man whose life was shaped by politics and history, he actually saw it coming according to wikileaks, but I guess his desire to rid Nigeria of corruption outweighed his own suffering. It's different times now, people are now more interested in politics like never seen before. So the "north" really needs to be worried, this will definitely come crashing on your heads. And as the only region that is really afraid of the dissolution of Nigeria, you have so much to worry about since you can't force people to go with you.
fulanimafia:
Propaganda dead on arrival.

Same old tripe from the renowned flip flopping miscreant without bearing.
Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by Izonpikin: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Any one preaching the prospects of southern unity is on his own.The SW cannot use and dump the other southern regions.They must be paid back in their own coins even if it means aligning with the north to spite them.

Tinubu got served.
to what end??

We should all just clamor for a restructuring and move ahead..

Man don tire for all this spiting and shiiiiiit... angry
Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by APCHaram: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
I made this thread on May, 2016.

And today we are witnessing Fayose's leading role in Yoruba politics begin.

VulgarVulvas:

[size=18pt]Fayose will be begged by his people to intercede on their behalf
[/size]

Thread posted on May, 2016

The man Fayose is probably the most hated politician in the southwest today for his ability to disgrace tinubu at the polls.

He is seen as a sellout all because he was and still is a member of the once central political party, the PDP.

The same people who declare Fayose a sell out are the ones who see nothing wrong playing second fiddle to a northernization agenda in their new found love for the central govt all because they have a mere commissioner occupying a ceremonial position.

Fayose's rejection by his own people is similar to the story of the rejected stone or that of a prophet not loved in his own land.

I make bold to say that in their nearest future, Fayose will be approached by his own people to reconcile with the better south when the inevitable proverbial stuff hits the fan .

The Yorubas attacked me on this same thread and I replied to one of them with the following post :
VulgarVulvas:
A

Less than 5yrs ago you zombies will swear that you will never support Buhari . Today fools like you are at the fore front defending your messiah Buhari.

Give it time and see Fayose become your new jagaban.

If Buhari can be repackaged and sold to you gullible fools then what is a Fayose?

Confusionists children of perdition

1 Like

Re: TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Izonpikin:
to what end??

We should all just clamor for a restructuring and move ahead..

Man don tire for all this spiting and shiiiiiit... angry
God bless you. We gotta break Fulani dominance which can be achieved if We(SS) team up with SW and Middle belt. We don't hate the Yoruba nor Tinubu, if we can break the Fulani chain we can get our restructuring

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) / IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu / Government Officials’ Estacodes, Others Gulp $3.9 Billion In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.