Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal (14566 Views)

Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing / Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" / Shiite Sect Members Protest In Kaduna Today Despite Ban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by frisky2good(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2016
You have inner eyes grin

fulaniHERDSman:
Just as the Saudi imam left?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Window through a sick mind ... what became of freedom of worship & association?

Freedom of running parallel government with a sovereign state is what you called freedom of worship.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by kolaish(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2016
There can not be freedom of worship when the so called religion is a threat to peace of the state. The governor is right.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2016
ovadozes:
So, what happened to freedom of worship??

Did u see anything like worship there?

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2016
Amberon:
Are you people done deceiving yourselves that Islam isn't divided??

Also what has Niger Delta Avengers got to do with this?; are you even sane? It is an insult to place Niger Delta Avengers in the same statement with your blood sucking demons up there. This is a thread about two warring Islamic sects and you managed to drag the good south into this...mind yourself.

Gerara hia. You are Niger Delta Scavenger I guess. My post also talk on Ipob, & Boko. Didn't you see that? God Bless President Muhammad Buhari once more.
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2016
thank you elrufai
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by basadenet: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2016
Kaduna Government is partisan and had no right to declare any organization illegal. The construction allow freedom of association.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Blue3k(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2016
Kgdavid:

You must not have read with your eyes open. Their shiite religion was not banned. What was declared illegal is the shiite organization which is unregistered and constitutes a known danger to society. I'd love to know on what basis the supreme court will overrule this.

I thought it could have meant that till I read comments tbh. Anyway people have freedom of association so banning groups doesn't work either. You don't need permission to for group. It's a natural right but government can do something about said crimes of group.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by NairaMaster1(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:
No peace for terrorist wherever they are God willing.

God Bless Sheik Ayatollah Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Burutai

And God Bless The bayajidda of Daura, the slayer and nightmare of the chest beaters Igbos/kanu. The destroyer of Boko Haram and Niger Delta Scavengers. The eradicator and executioner of Shia terroris/Zazzaki.

Ladies And Gentle Men Please Welcome The Incorruptible man of integrity and the"MENE NUALE 1 OF OGONI KINGDOM" MENE NUALE ( "a king that brings good things home". ) the respected son of Ogoni Land.

President Commander in Chief of The Armed Forces of The federal republic of Nigeria, His Excellence Field Marshall Muhammad Adamu Okechikwu Buhari. Grand Commander of the Federal Republic.

Ok: Al Qaeda
Boko Haram
Taliban
Al shabab
ISIS
Tureg
Etc
All sunni, so, I ask: who is the real terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2016
Blue3k:
Not legal will be overturned by Supreme court. Lest they want future conflicts they should remain secular. Idiotic State Assembly instead of fixing need work to do.

When boko haram was going wild did Any politican ban islam. When religious riot go on every year in Nigeria do the ban any religion. Please stop the foolishness abeg. We are secular nation on paper. Let's behave as such and respect the basic human right to worship as we please.
If the group is left and it starts killing you'll be the first to blame the KDSG.
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2016
TPAND:
But before elections this sect was so legal the governor elect paid a courtesy call to the Zakazzy.

Whatever happened to our freedom of religion bill
Are you saying the group should be left?
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by omooba969(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2016
basadenet:
Kaduna Government is partisan and had no right to declare any organization illegal. The construction allow freedom of association.

@bolded,

Construction kwa? grin

English sef! cool
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Oroade: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2016
OK
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by juman(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2016
Anyday, anytime.

Sai babamu!

Sai Zakzaky!!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2016
Saintp:
This should better be careful and not bring in their Sunni Vs Shittes war here. We can't afford another terror group backed by Iran and Hezbollah.

That is exactly what the IMN was set up to be. Iran arms shipments, and arms caches found in Shiite Lebanese 'supermarket' fronts, among many other blatant cases of terrorist militia funding come to mind. This article narrates just a few incidents, you can google them up to confirm, they are all on record...

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/how-iran-betrayed-nigerias-diplomatic-confidence-by-gabriel-onoja/
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Boko Haram
Taliban
Al shabab
ISIS
Tureg
Etc

Na you know Sunni, Shi'a or whatever you named it. What I know is Muslim and if you're terrorist then you're terrorist regardless of your sect, religion or Tribe.
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by benodic: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2016
All these while that Moslems in the north who are Sunnis have been killing non Moslems in the name of Allah, no one has deemed it fit to outlaw and ban them. God is watching all of us.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by omooba969(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Boko Haram
Taliban
Al shabab
ISIS
Tureg
Etc

While all these groups are known for bringing destruction on mankind, let's not forget that they are all ISLAMIC groups & all their members are MUSLIMS.

Jez my observation. cool

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by mrmachine: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2016
fineboynl:
the sunni islamization has began. Shiite at the moment is already endangered species.

When I learned that the imam of most holy Saudi Arabia mosque came to Nigeria, I sense trouble. This is the aftermath of it.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by EmmGee: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2016
As much as i don't like shias... they should be treated very carefully else we will be looking at another boko haram in the making... they are dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by cooljude(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2016
That is a very stupid thing to do. Nigeria is not a Sunni state, he shouldn't have the right to expunge anybody's religious right. If we should follow his logic, we should ban Sunni Muslims from the face of the earth because 98 percent of terrorist group from Bokoharam, Isis, Fulani herdsmen, Alqaeda, Al Shaba etc comes from this sect. All Sunni in Nigeria should name five terrorist group emanating from Shia and I would name 100 from Sunni.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Blue3k(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

If the group is left and it starts killing you'll be the first to blame the KDSG.

Wrong why not ask what I think instead of assuming. They Need to enforce law but at same time respect rights of freedom of religion and freedom of association. It's a delicate dance ensuring freedom and secruity.

You can label group domestic terrorist, gang and conspiratorial against government. A competent prosecution lawyer can have your domestic terror group nipped in but as long as police strike while iron is hot. That means get them while doin crimes or link it with group as consiracy. Since they say they don't respect law label that as terror group trying to take over state. (Not sure it'll stick though)

Blue3k:
From what skimmed through and comments interpretin actions this is dangerous precedent. If they want to do this they can't bann religion or group but charge them under crimal conspiracy charges like the RICO Act. I

Not legal will be overturned by Supreme court. Lest they want future conflicts they should remain secular. Idiotic State Assembly going to breed futher extremism. They're going to come back and retaliate. [b]I'm not saying let them break law but don't obstruct right to practice religion freely.[\b]

"Section 97A of the Penal Code (Cap 110, Laws of Kaduna State, 1991) empowers the Governorto declare as an unlawful society any organisation whose activities are dangerous to the security and good governance of the state."

So state Assembly has power to ban religion that makes it hard to govern as they please. (Sarcastic voice) This won't possibly have any room for abuse right? (End sarcasm)

"The Declaration Order noted that since the regrettable events in Zaria which resulted in the loss of 347 lives, the IMN “has overtly continued with unlawful processions, obstruction of public highways, unauthorized occupation of public facilities including schools without regard to the rights of other citizens and the public peace and order of the State”."

Why not change with crimal conspiracy charges, gang charges, murder, disturbing peace, obstruction of traffic, trespassing etc. Instead of banning religion. Are there no competent police officers or public prosecutors.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Amberon: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2016
You must be deluded. Stop trying to align everyone with boko Haram and islamic terrorrists. Avengers and ipob are one million times better than your blood sucking demons.

Avengers and Ipob don't kill people. They have a goal, unlike your blood sucking demons.
FriendChoice:

Gerara hia. You are Niger Delta Scavenger I guess. My post also talk on Ipob, & Boko. Didn't you see that? God Bless President Muhammad Buhari once more.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Allee90: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2016
Ekakamba:
[size=30pt]Sad! May I know which sect Boko Haram belong to? [/size]

Boko Haram belongs to one of the wings of Goodluck Jonathan Govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2016
Amberon:
You must be deluded. Stop trying to align everyone with boko Haram and Avengers. The aforementioned are one million times better than your blood sucking demons.

Avengers and Ipob don't kill people. They have a goal, unlike your blood sucking demons.

Am less bothered about what you say. For All I care is commendation of Your Nightmare ND Scavengers, Boko Haram etc. His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by amaechi1: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
This is nonsense every one has a right to freedom of worship.The Sunnites should not be allowed to oppress their shite rivals

Yes, everyone has freedom of worship, but in doing so don't constitute nuisance to others. You may also wish to know that the movement have a paramilitary wings way back from 90's.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Meiji(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2016
Laughable how a government that has detained Zakzaky for 10 months without trial has the moral standing to label the activities of an Islamic sect "illegal". Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by TheFreeOne: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2016
Sunnis oppressing Shittes since the death of Mohammed.

The beautiful brides who were the toast of Buboo and Hellrufai during electioneering campaigns are now illegal organization

People of good conscience who believe in fairness / justice and Shittes across the world should stand against this injustice because everyone is entitled to freedom of worship.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by slap1(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2016
personal59:
Hmmm what a good decision may Almighty Allah bless you my able governor

And curse your terrorist Sunni brothers.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by CSTR2: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2016
kolaish:
There can not be freedom of worship when the so called religion is a threat to peace of the state. The governor is right.
And what of islam, that is even the grandfather of shite group? Why haven't Nigeria banned it yet?
You are sick in the head just like your country.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Orikinla(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2016
If Shia Muslims are illegal, then what are Sunni Muslims?
Angela? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday / We’re 'very Anxious' To Meet Atiku In Court, Says APC / Adamawa Police Headquarters Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.