Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal (14568 Views)

Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing / Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" / Shiite Sect Members Protest In Kaduna Today Despite Ban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by joudini(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2016
Kgdavid:

You must not have read with your eyes open. Their shiite religion was not banned. What was declared illegal is the shiite organization which is unregistered and constitutes a known danger to society. I'd love to know on what basis the supreme court will overrule this.

The Shiite is not a religion, it is a sect just like the Sunni. The Shiite is an islamic movement that is registered in Kaduna as an organisation. What the Kaduna Govt seek to ban is the Shiite ideology in Islam which is just a fallout of the ideological warfare ongoing between Iran and Saudi Arabia. This ideological difference is comparable to that between Jehovah Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists, Catholics etc in Christianity.

I have few questions for you:
If the Shiite or her ideology portend known danger to the society, why then is the Sunni ideology not banned since Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Quaida, Al Shabaab etc are Sunni? Not forgetting that this sect has been attacked several times while in procession by Boko Haram.

El Rufai was at the residence of this same 'unregistered' sect to campaign during elections, what changed?

El Rufai designated the soldiers as 'Jonathan soldiers' when there was a faceoff with the sect, do we take the killings of the sect as perpetrated by 'Buhari soldiers'?

If you can't see this for what it is then it is understandable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by vikkeee(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:
No peace for terrorist wherever they are God willing.

God Bless Sheik Ayatollah Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Burutai

And God Bless The bayajidda of Daura, the slayer and nightmare of the chest beaters Igbos/kanu. The destroyer of Boko Haram and Niger Delta Scavengers. The eradicator and executioner of Shia terroris/Zazzaki.

Ladies And Gentle Men Please Welcome The Incorruptible man of integrity and the"MENE NUALE 1 OF OGONI KINGDOM" MENE NUALE ( "a king that brings good things home". ) the respected son of Ogoni Land.

President Commander in Chief of The Armed Forces of The federal republic of Nigeria, His Excellence Field Marshall Muhammad Adamu Okechikwu Buhari. Grand Commander of the Federal Republic.
Nigga you say what?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Orikinla(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2016
Boko Haram are freedom fighters. —-Rt Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal.Punch
News December 2013.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Ihateiboflaties: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2016
Religion is the sole reason people of the same race kill each other. Religion deprives men of logical reasoning and makes freedom epileptic. I believe in God through the evidence of creation but I don't believe in the two main religion. The bible and Quran were written to make their race superior to others... I know the so called "believers" would give a dose of their shrewded doctrines by doing what they were told... "hate anyone who doesn't believe in your gibberish doctrine". You spit hate online,kill,curse those who don't believe in your pathetic lies...all in the name of fighting for your God...and you fvcking want me to believe your god? what a weakling you guys call god... God exists but religion? I doubt.He can't introduce a philosophy that has killed more people than cancer.
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by anigbajumo(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2016
Amberon:
[s]Muslims have been deceiving Christians that Islam is Islam whatever sect you belong to, but thank God the truth is coming out now. They often criticize Christianity for having too many denominations but at least we Christians don't fight and kill ourselves like they do in the name if religion.

Also, these sunni Muslims are hypocrites.
Book Haram------> Sunni.
ISIS ------------> Sunni
Al nusra------------->Sunni
Al Qaeda------------>Sunni

Hezbollah----------->Shia

Sunni 5: 1 Shia

#BringbackShia[/s]

Are u high on fermented drugs??where did u gat all this crap.Na wa ooooooo.....

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by xnsandrxns: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2016
Though I'm not religious
You can't just wake up someday and command thousands of people to stop being religious
Danger lies ahead in Kaduna State

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Kgdavid(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2016
joudini:

The Shiite is not a religion, it is a sect just like the Sunni. The Shiite is an islamic movement that is registered in Kaduna as an organisation. What the Kaduna Govt seek to ban is the Shiite ideology in Islam which is just a fallout of the ideological warfare ongoing between Iran and Saudi Arabia. This ideological difference is comparable to that between Jehovah Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists, Catholics etc in Christianity.

I have few questions for you:
If the Shiite or her ideology portend known danger to the society, why then is the Sunni ideology not banned since Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Quaida, Al Shabaab etc are Sunni? Not forgetting that this sect has been attacked several times while in procession by Boko Haram.

El Rufai was at the residence of this same 'unregistered' sect to campaign during elections, what changed?

El Rufai designated the soldiers as 'Jonathan soldiers' when there was a faceoff with the sect, do we take the killings of the sect as perpetrated by 'Buhari soldiers'?

If you can't see this for what it is then it is understandable.

Absolute nonsense.

The report clearly states that the shiite organization is not registered and is therefore banned, also showing clearly, the provision of the law which makes this possible. No where is it stated that the shiite ideology is banned. That is a mere infantile fabrication on your part.
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I smell trouble

does this have anything to do with the other group of terrorists who visited the president in aso rock? grin

please if u don't understand the humor don't quote me

They can find you - through your blog - and blow you to bits...

Apologize.
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by adebayosun02: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2016
Resultant effect of recent Saudi Imam Visit to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by dnanjul: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2016
CHINGDONG'S DIARY.PART 1 EPISODE 1.

​Growing up has been challenging to me ,most especially for a person that have been through all what I have been through most times having a flash back makes it more difficult to comprehend and understand the content of life,the more you advance in it the more it becomes complex, a maze,it puts the whole world on your shoulders but the re-echoing sound of people and voices raining down encouragement that it will only last for a moment makes me pause and think if they really understand the problem,not necessarily the physically open part of it but the emotional depression that comes with it, at this stage depression gets a free invitation and suicidal nature to everything becomes imminent. But there is a general notion which I consider wrong that it is unusual for an African to be depressed, this is so untrue as I am facing acute depression at the moment, and I am an African even with a black skin.

My childhood
Http//nanjul4reel.
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by kolaish(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2016
personal59:
Most people here on nairaland insulting the governor don't live in kaduna to witness there activities, they will block the federal road all in d name of whatever they re doing, they don't belief in democracy nd out-rightly reject the governor claiming its d deed of the unbeliever therefore making them have there own governor who gave them orders anything the democratic government says either direction or from the law will be rejected so far its not from there own governor (they av form there own govt within themselves) so what do u expect when its obvious two drivers can't control the steering at dsame time.
thank you for your comments. Good one.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by kolaish(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2016
CSTR2:
And what of islam, that is even the grandfather of shite group? Why haven't Nigeria banned it yet?
You are sick in the head just like your country.
your comments showed that you are not well trained. Better go back to your parents for re - training again.
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by joudini(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2016
Kgdavid:

Absolute nonsense.

The report clearly states that the shiite organization is not registered and is therefore banned, also showing clearly, the provision of the law which makes this possible. No where is it stated that the shiite ideology is banned. That is a mere infantile fabrication on your part.

You lack any sort of critical thought thus you are just a willing tool unable to ask questions, scrutinize through objective enquiry and query through dialectic reasoning. The Shiite is an Islamic movement registered under the Islamic association and has been a member for over thirty years.

There is no recorded evidence or claim adduced to the Shiite for harm or destruction to the society but the 'registered' sunni that has killed tens of thousands of Nigerians and many thousands more all over the world should be an accepted sect. Isn't it?

You conveniently ignored my questions but that is expected because you are just a congenital hypocrite.

You piece of pathetic filth.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by koboko69: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2016
See ipod yoots fighting for Muslims. Wonders can never end!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Talk2Bella(f): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

They can find you - through your blog - and blow you to bits...

Apologize.

Waste of bomb grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by mapet: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2016
personal59:
Most people here on nairaland insulting the governor don't live in kaduna to witness there activities, they will block the federal road all in d name of whatever they re doing, they don't belief in democracy nd out-rightly reject the governor claiming its d deed of the unbeliever therefore making them have there own governor who gave them orders anything the democratic government says either direction or from the law will be rejected so far its not from there own governor (they av form there own govt within themselves) so what do u expect when its obvious two drivers can't control the steering at dsame time.

Most people commenting here are simply idiots and just want to talk. Many do not even know that the Shiite problems dates back over 20years. Do many know how these sect had almost taken over institutions of the states? Tell Magazine some 15years ago related the story of the menace of the Shiite movement, how they became a force even in ABU Zaria, where they attacked Christians students, abducting some and killing some.

These are the ones some idiots wake up suddenly to want to defend?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by drss(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2016
TPAND:
But before elections this sect was so legal the governor elect paid a courtesy call to the Zakazzy.

Whatever happened to our freedom of religion bill
see dem hia. grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Kgdavid(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2016
joudini:

You lack any sort of critical thought thus you are just a willing tool unable to ask questions, scrutinize through objective enquiry and query through dialectic reasoning. The Shiite is an Islamic movement registered under the Islamic association and has been a member for over thirty years.

There is no recorded evidence or claim adduced to the Shiite for harm or destruction to the society but the 'registered' sunni that has killed tens of thousands of Nigerians and many thousands more all over the world should be an accepted sect. Isn't it?

You conveniently ignored my questions but that is expected because you are just a congenital hypocrite.

You piece of pathetic filth.

Your questions were ignored because they built upon a false premise. You said the shiite sect is registered, but the government of Kaduna says the shiite sect is not registered. Can you provide evidence as to the registration of the shiite sect in Kaduna state? If no, why the online ranting?

Another reason i did not bother to answer your questions, was to limit my engagement with you, because i know your types. Your violent, primitive nature is revealed in your last line.

Look, i have no issues with you or with any religion or sect. What i stand for is that you obey the law of the land and that your activities are found to be in alignment with those laws. In this case, the shiite sect have been found to be unregistered and dangerous as evidenced by their conduct (there are videos which show shiites carrying weapons and upending the convoy of the Chief of Army Staff).

Change your ways.
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by xreal: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2016
ovadozes:
So, what happened to freedom of worship??

I don't know how to answer you, but...

Have you met these ppl while having any of their programs before?

it's not about practising religion.
It's about being nuisance to the public.
It's about occupying public properties without notice.
Having a paramilitary wing .
It's curbing an emergence of another terrorist group.

Good step taken by Kaduna govt.
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by gozmok1(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:

And God Bless The bayajidda of Daura, the slayer and nightmare of the chest beaters Igbos/kanu. The destroyer of Boko Haram and Niger Delta Scavengers. The eradicator and executioner of Shia terroris/Zazzaki.

Ladies And Gentle Men Please Welcome The Incorruptible man of integrity and the"MENE NUALE 1 OF OGONI KINGDOM" MENE NUALE ( "a king that brings good things home". ) the respected son of Ogoni Land.

President Commander in Chief of The Armed Forces of The federal republic of Nigeria, His Excellence Field Marshall Muhammad Adamu Okechikwu Buhari. Grand Commander of the Federal Republic.

OGA YOUR ZOMBIESIM NO BE HERE OO

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
xreal:

I don't know how to answer you, but...

Have you met these ppl while having any of their programs before?

it's not about practising religion.
It's about being nuisance to the public.
It's about occupying public properties without notice.
Having a paramilitary wing .

It's curbing an emergence of another terrorist group.

Good step taken by Kaduna govt.
My friend take several seats, has any court of competent jurisdiction or any panel of inquiry indicted them of any criminal offense or breach of public peace?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by akereconfi: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:

Stop spewing trash in my precious language.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
SETHWORLD:

Did u see anything like worship there?
What do they do? Worship or play football??

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by APCmyheart(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
ovadozes:

same freedom of worship that lead to Boko haram?
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by APCmyheart(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
This is nonsense every one has a right to freedom of worship.The Sunnites should not be allowed to oppress their shite rivals

And when it lead to commotion you blame the Govt.
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Ake1: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Some of u saying thrash contribution to this topic ate ignorant to the matter. If you know this groups worldwide you wouldn't against this stand by state govt.
During Abacha regime they had encounter with govt and their leader was incarcerated until OBJ freed him.
During Jonathan the same to the extent the same leader of the group lost his three vibrant children to military and some other members.
Just take your time to conduct survey around the group base in Zaria and u would be left in surprise; many residents their have relocated because inhuman treatment, harassment and forceful taking over of their properties eg land, roadblock to and fro their community.
Lookbat anywhere they operated in the whole world and u will come to conclusion. Eg Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen to mention but few.
That zakizaki has destroyed many life and properties.
Their agenda is to control the political power of the country where they exist.
They don't pledge allegiance to any constituted authority. Iran is their symbols of authority and from there they prepared by diplomatically sending them weaponry to take over leadership of that country.
We're sitting on gun power. The earlier the better
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by Ake1: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Some of u saying thrash contribution to this topic ate ignorant to the matter. If you know this groups worldwide you wouldn't against this stand by state govt.
During Abacha regime they had encounter with govt and their leader was incarcerated until OBJ freed him.
During Jonathan the same to the extent the same leader of the group lost his three vibrant children to military and some other members.
Just take your time to conduct survey around the group base in Zaria and u would be left in surprise; many residents their have relocated because inhuman treatment, harassment and forceful taking over of their properties eg land, roadblock to and fro their community.
Look at anywhere they operate in the whole world and u will come to conclusion. Eg Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen to mention but few.
That zakizaki has destroyed many life and properties.
Their agenda is to control the political power of the country where they exist.
They don't pledge allegiance to any constituted authority. Iran is their symbols of authority who prepared by diplomatically sending them weaponry to take over leadership of that country.
We're sitting on gun power. The earlier the better

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by deeoh(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
ovadozes:
so what about the peace and security of others?
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by deeoh(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Blue3k:
Not legal will be overturned by Supreme court. Lest they want future conflicts they should remain secular. Idiotic State Assembly instead of fixing need work to do.

When boko haram was going wild did Any politican ban islam. When religious riot go on every year in Nigeria do the ban any religion. Please stop the foolishness abeg. We are secular nation on paper. Let's behave as such and respect the basic human right to worship as we please.
what I could glean from the passages above, I guess he banned the organization and the religion. he's not and cannot say people should not to mosque or face Mecca while praying. the group is militant and have no respect for the law. am not a fan of double standard man like rufai, but the truth must be told
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by lakesider(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
it is a stupid thing to declare an ideology illegal .u can t win the battle
Re: Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal by lakesider(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
don't comment on matters beyond your understanding
deeoh:

what I could glean from the passages above, I guess he banned the organization and the religion. he's not and cannot say people should not to mosque or face Mecca while praying. the group is militant and have no respect for the law. am not a fan of double standard man like rufai, but the truth must be told

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair / Area Boys Messing Up Oshodi (live Pics) / Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.