Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,881 members, 7,851,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (10289 Views)

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by shumuel(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Britboy:

Ok, to answer some of your questions, here it goes:
(1)Does she like drinking coke a lot? I really don't know.

(2)Does she eat fish? Well, I asked her if she does, and she told me she eats fish, but that she had to do some sacrifice before she could eat fish. However, she also said that she isn't from the fish kingdom, rather from the snake kingdom, hence; why she eats fish. (scary, huh?) she also said she hates people that kill snakes, and that she doesn't eat snakes (how many people enjoy eating snakes though? I didn't take this particular gist seriously, but you never know...)

(3) Has she requested sex from me? She hasn't, I'm the one slightly pushing for it, even though I'm not so keen, but she's a bit reluctant to do it, simply because she thinks I may not be as romantic if I eventually have my way.

(4) Does she like eating boiled eggs? I don't know!

(5)Does she like being alone sometimes or ignore me sometimes? Yes! Most times she hardly replies my messages on whatsapp or text, she kinda prefers I call though...not always anyway.

(6) Does she like sweets? I've only seen her chewing gum, so I wouldn't know if she likes sweets/candy.

Hope my answers will help a bit to come to a conclusion!

Wow, she just made it easy for me, I can't believe she is so open to you, am really wowed grin .

Well according to my research and what have heard, the Marine Kingdom spirits are in two; The Fishs and the Snakes. Its funny but HS: ''Holy spirit'' already told me your friend is ''Snake'' so am not so surprised.

My advice to you is not to press on sleeping with her nor leave her, she is still very connected to the Marine world, if she wasn't then she would had been eating her kind ''snakes'' or ''Fishs'' if she was of that,, most of these kind of ladies naturally destroys anyone they sleep with and for her not to give it to you, it only means she likes you, so forget about it,,, be friendly and never react to her in any bad manner, don't ever think anything bad towards her, be nice at all times and she would be of more help to you, don't go about telling everyone she is a Snake from the marine world, keep it to yourself.

The Snakes are more powerful and brutal/deadly than the Fishs, so always be careful.

Wishing you luck, remember, Don't run away from her! Don't! Never!

You said eariler she was conceived by humans, so i expect her to be more friendly, the ones that came directly form the sea are not humans but Fishes or Snakes that had lived more than a hundred years, it is said when these animals successful acheive that, they have the power to transform into human form, so they are always Wicked and deadly.

Anyways, no need to be afraid grin, she likes you but be careful, sometimes they are close to humans they want to use.

Warning: Never follow her to the beach or any place with a Water body like Lakes, lagoons, river e.t.c

1 Like

Re: ... by Mykelpato(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Britboy:

Seriously though, wouldn't know about that.
She confirmed to me that she doesn't do bad to people.
The question is...would the forces behind the scenes be as compassionate?
Na that part make me never dey in a haste to chop.
Still enjoying the adventure for now.

You're lucky Sha if u can handle it... My brother had that kind of girl before.. . She can voke money, can help u pass an interview, those type of girls are like lucky charms to anyone they date.. Buh on the one side.. I.e U wanna travel and she refuses, if u persist and do so, all the bus u Wil enter that day Wil be involved in accident buh u won't be hurt tho.. bro.. it's left for u Sha..she's useful.

1 Like

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
shumuel:

Wow, she just made it easy for me, I can't believe she is so open to you, am really wowed grin .

Well according to my research and what have heard, the Marine Kingdom spirits are in two; The Fishs and the Snakes. Its funny but HS: ''Holy spirit'' already told me your friend is ''Snake'' so am not so surprised.

My advice to you is not to press on sleeping with her nor leave her, she is still very connected to the Marine world, if she wasn't then she would had been eating her kind ''snakes'' or ''Fishs'' if she was of that,, most of these kind of ladies naturally destroys anyone they sleep with and for her not to give it to you, it only means she likes you, so forget about it,,, be friendly and never react to her in any bad manner, don't ever think anything bad towards her, be nice at all times and she would be of more help to you, don't go about telling everyone she is a Snake from the marine world, keep it to yourself.

The Snakes are more powerful and brutal/deadly than the Fishs, so always be careful.

Wishing you luck, remember, Don't run away from her! Don't! Never!

You said eariler she was conceived by humans, so i expect her to be more friendly, the ones that came directly form the sea are not humans but Fishes or Snakes that had lived more than a hundred years, it is said when these animals successful acheive that, they have the power to transform into human form, so they are always Wicked and deadly.

Anyways, no need to be afraid grin, she likes you but be careful, sometimes they are close to humans they want to use.

Warning: Never follow her to the beach or any place with a Water body like Lakes, lagoons, river e.t.c
Wow!
Seems like you know much about them. Wow!
If I may ask...how did you know so much about their kind? I'd really like to know.
I'm kinda thrilled but at the same time a bit wary of her, cos it's surreal to actually experience what I've been hearing in stories. That's why sometimes I kinda find it difficult to fully believe her stories, especially the story about her being as old as eight-something in the spirit world, but she's in her early 20's physically. It's just crazy to believe!
This world is mysterious and deep indeed, if all she's saying isn't exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mykelpato:

You're lucky Sha if u can handle it... My brother had that kind of girl before.. . She can voke money, can help u pass an interview, those type of girls are like lucky charms to anyone they date.. Buh on the one side.. I.e U wanna travel and she refuses, if u persist and do so, all the bus u Wil enter that day Wil be involved in accident buh u won't be hurt tho.. bro.. it's left for u Sha..she's useful.
Guy, hope say you no dey exaggerate?
Abeg, how this one dey take voke money? Na the part I'm really interested in, especially as recession dey wire person. grin
My friend is really willing to help me make money, but she talk say e get small sacrifice wey go follow. Not human sacrifice ooo, animals and objects, but liver dey cut me. Just don't wanna go deep into something wey person go later regret. I'm just being too cautious! The thing is...SHE REALLY WANTS ME TO DO THE SACRIFICE, so I can start seeing cash.
She even had to ask me..."e be like say you no like money"? My liver and hardman never reach that level. Kai.
Re: ... by EWAagoyin(m): 12:17am On Oct 15, 2016
Britboy:

Abeg, how this one dey take voke money? Na the part I'm really interested in, especially as recession dey wire person. grin
My friend is really willing to help me make money, but she talk say e get small sacrifice wey go follow. Not human sacrifice ooo, animals and objects, but liver dey cut me. Just don't wanna go deep into something wey person go later regret. I'm just being too cautious! The thing is...SHE REALLY WANTS ME TO DO THE SACRIFICE, so I can start seeing cash.
She even had to ask me..."e be like say you no like money"? My liver and hardman never reach that level. Kai.
connect with her let me do the sacrifise before monday... on a serious note i will like to be friend with such kind of person
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 12:57am On Oct 15, 2016
shumuel:

Okay bro no need to fear, she revealed herself to you, well it means she most like you but you still need to be careful.

Okay i want to believe your friend ''godess'' is a Marmaid, and i'll be asking you some questions to confirm if she truely is or she is just a Witch.

Now my questions.

Does she likes drinking Coke a lot ?
Does she eat fishs ? Does she complians when she sees you eating fish ? Try giving it to her and do let me know her reactions to it.
Has she requested sex from you ?
Does she likes eating boiled eggs a lot ?
Does she likes being alone sometimes or does she just ignore you for sometime ?
Does she likes taking sweets/candy a lot, especially Tom tom or buttermints ?

Please reply me so I'll know more questions to ask.

According to your replies and what you have writen.

You said she wears an ankle chain, is it on the left leg ?

I'll also have to advise you to always have a good thought anytime you are arround her, they do know and hear peoples thought, so i'll also advise you not to bleep and run, she won't like that, if you most date her date her with love and care, make her like you and yes she would make you rich especially if you are good in bed, if she hate eating fish i'll advise you also stop but if likes it please feed her with fish all the time and thank me later.

Can't wait for your reply, have met someone like her too but she is not from Kogi.
Even though I've answered some of the questions, and you were also able to figure her out. I think I forgot to answer another important question about her ankle bracelet.
Yes! She wears it on the left! wink
Re: ... by Kingsteve(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2016
This is getting interesting. More, more...
Re: ... by shumuel(m): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2016
Britboy:

Even though I've answered some of the questions, and you were also able to figure her out. I think I forgot to answer another important question about her ankle bracelet.
Yes! She wears it on the left! wink

Bro, she is who she said she is, they wear ankle chain on the left leg for identification(thats what have heard), but you said, she said its for protection, well am just hearing that, so now i know.

I would really like to know how you both met, its very important.

Why? Well bro i don't mean to scare you but those super beings only have one of three things in mind when they like/love someone so much as she does to you.

1. They love you for real, but would take you along when returning to the Marine world(Marriage).
2. The hate you but pretend they like you, so they take you to a waterbody like the lakes, sea, river e.t.c and push you into it, into the waiting hands of her Marine sisters, bro its either the person is used as a servant or a call boy.
3. They like you and had told their sisters about you and they all like you as well, so they take you there to initiate you into a Marmad.

Bro, you wont believe how scared i was the day i learnt they do the 3 things i listed up there, why was i scared ?, my marmaid friend already told/beged me to take her to the beach, just me and her, mumu me was happy, thinking i would have the oppotunity to bleep her not knowing she was planning one out of the 3, well i think she wanted to take me along, because she was complian that we humans are too wicked that she is tired of life and she wish to go back home, but at that time i didn't know who she was so i was clueless, i thought she wanted to go to the beach to cool of her stress,, kikiki Lol grin i for don miss,.

Now she already told you she wont intiate you, more reason why i want to know how you both met.

However, please heed to my advise, let any thought of bleeping her go, they don't usally like it, if she wants it, you wont need to ask, they just like having human friends, and you must have a good heart, probably the reason why she is open to you and likes you.

Lastly, bro is there anything spiritual about you ? I know they like seeking such humans as friends.
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2016
shumuel:

Bro, she is who she said she is, the wear ankle chain on the left leg for identification(thats what have heard), but said, she said its for protection, well am just hearing that, so now i know.

I'll really like to know how you both met, its very important.

Why? Well bro i don't mean to scare you both those super beings only have one of three things in mind when they like/love someone so much as she does to you.

1. They love you for real, but would take you along when returning to the Marine world(Marriage).
2. The hate you but pretend the like you, so they take you to a waterbody like the lakes, sea, river e.t.c and push you into it, into the waiting hands of her Marine sisters, bro its either the person is used as a servant or a call boy.
3. They like you and had told their sisters about you and they all like you as well, so they take their to initiate you into a Marmad.

Bro, you wont believe how scare i was the day i learnt they do the 3 things i listed up there, why was i scared, my marmaid friend already told/beged me to take her to the beach, just me and her, mumu me was happy, thinking i would have the oppotunity to bleep her not knowing she was planning one out of the 3, well i think she wanted to take me along, because she was complian that we humans are too wicked that she tired of life and she wish to go back home, but at that time i didn't know who she was so i clueless, i thought she wanted to go to the beach to cool of her stress,, kikiki Lol grin i for don miss,.

Now she already told you she wont intiate you, more reason why i want to know how you met.

However, please heed to my advise, let any thought of bleeping her go, they don't usally like it, if she wants it, you wont need to ask, they just like having human friends, and you must have a good heart, probably the reason why she is open to you and likes you.

Lastly, bro is there anything spiritual about you ? I know they like seeking such humans as friends.
So much to digest...interesting!
Ok, first off...where me met? We met in a hang out spot. As as then, she was the club supervisor. I was with my friends, drinking...lo and behold, my eyes caught this glowing chick in the dark, without hesitation, called her, she came and we started gisting. It was so natural. We clicked instantly!

About the sex part, yes...she told me she couldn't really be bothered about sex. (once again, I called it bluff. Lol #doubtingThomas)

Severally, she has reiterated she will never hurt me. I believe her, but still cautious nonetheless.
She told me she had gone for deliverance on several occasions, but it still comes back.

Is anything spiritual about me? Not really, but my friends call me the mystic man! I used to, and still habe the ability to see things which the naked eyes can't. It's not that serious, but I have that slight ability.

Ok, for instance, when i first met her, we started talking, i looked into her eyes and asked her this question: "are you a mermaid"? She denied it, and laughed it off.
So you see...my instincts immediately told me there was something about her.

Please, would like to know, what happened to you when you went to the beach with your mermaid friend? This is interesting.
Re: ... by shumuel(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2016
Britboy:

So much to digest...interesting!
Ok, first off...where me met? We met in a hang out spot. As as then, she was the club supervisor. I was with my friends, drinking...lo and behold, my eyes caught this glowing chick in the dark, without hesitation, called her, she came and we started gisting. It was so natural. We clicked instantly!

About the sex part, yes...she told me she couldn't really be bothered about sex. (once again, I called it bluff. Lol #doubtingThomas)

Severally, she has reiterated she will never hurt me. I believe her, but still cautious nonetheless.
She told me she had gone for deliverance on several occasions, but it still comes back.

Is anything spiritual about me? Not really, but my friends call me the mystic man! I used to, and still habe the ability to see things which the naked eyes can't. It's not that serious, but I have that slight ability.

Ok, for instance, when i first met her, we started talking, i looked into her eyes and asked her this question: "are you a mermaid"? She denied it, and laughed it off.
So you see...my instincts immediately told me there was something about her.

Please, would like to know, what happened to you when you went to the beach with your mermaid friend? This is interesting.

Kikiki Lol grin go to the beach kwa ? Never, my God has not left me and would never. Its funny but thank God i didn't have enough cash with me when she requested, i was unable to take her, she kept on telling me not to bother about cash that all she needed was for me to just take her there that was all, but i never listen; and it was good i didn't, she got angry with me though but by the time i had enough cash, i already knew who she was,, i can't really know how much she likes me because right form the time i saw her the only thought i had was ''Bleep! Bleep!! Bleep!!'' and according to what have heard they don't like that, infact she kept on hearing my thoughts of how i wanted to bleep her and would only laugh and tell me am a badboy, am always surprised and would continue to ask myself if she was hearing my thoughts, even though HS continue to tell me she does, i never believed it because i never knew what/who she was. Infact anytime i come near her to touch her she would always bring the topic of me taking her to the beach first. Mehn! There are a lot about those ladies and yeah they love hanging around the Clubs, for drinks and dance, the like fun a lot.

So bro, never go to any water body with her, even if its that she really loves you, she would still want to take you along, and you are of earth not of the marine world.

I knew there most be something spiritual about you no matter how little.
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2016
shumuel:

Kikiki Lol grin go to the beach kwa ? Never, my God has not left me and would never. Its funny but thank God i didn't have enough cash with me when she requested, i was unable to take her, she kept on telling me not to bother about cash that all she needed was for me to just take her there that was all, but i never listen; and it was good i didn't, she got angry with me though but by the time i had enough cash, i already knew who she was,, i can't really know how much she likes me because right form the time i saw her the only thought i had was ''Bleep! Bleep!! Bleep!!'' and according to what have heard they don't like that, infact she kept on hearing my thoughts of how i wanted to bleep her and would only laugh and tell me am a badboy, am always surprised and would continue to ask myself if she was hearing my thoughts, even though HS continue to tell me she does, i never believed it because i never knew what/who she was. Infact anytime i come near her to touch her she would always bring the topic of me taking her to the beach first. Mehn! There are a lot about those ladies and yeah they love hanging around the Clubs, for drinks and dance, the like fun a lot.

So bro, never go to any water body with her, even if its that she really loves you, she would still want to take you along, and you are of earth not of the marine world.

I knew there most be something spiritual about you no matter how little.
Well, if you think my little gift is spiritual, that's fine. I don't consider it spiritual though.
Thanks for your contribution. Learnt a thing or two from your input. It all makes sense now.
When I confided in my close friend about my experience, one of the guys i hung out with when I met her, he keeps doubting me. It makes me also doubt sone of her stories, so it's actually refreshing to find someone who understands and have had a first hand experience about them.
You're right...they have the ability to read minds.
I remember on one occasion, went to see her, but she she didn't give me the attention i needed, cos she still had some running around to do. I was upset inside, but i later offered to do the running around with her.
As i was driving, she told me: your mind is not here, if I'm not comfortable I can drop her, so she can continue with her waka. Truly, my mind wasn't there. I looked at her, and she looked back and askes me, if she wasn't right about what she said?
I readjusted, and brought my mind back. So you're right, they can read minds, but once again, I thought that was a fluke.

Sometines when she thinks I haven't really believed what she tells me, she will ask me, "do you want to see me" (as in seeing her in the spirit realm). I would tell her that I'm very ok with the little I've heard, and that i need my sanity intact! cheesy
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2016
I still have more revelations, which i can relate with you, but unfortunately can't say them here. If you're interested, drop your whatsapp number so we can chat.
Re: ... by shumuel(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2016
Britboy:

Well, if you think my little gift is spiritual, that's fine. I don't consider it spiritual though.
Thanks for your contribution. Learnt a thing or two from your input. It all makes sense now.
When I confided in my close friend about my experience, one of the guys i hung out with when I met her, he keeps doubting me. It makes me also doubt sone of her stories, so it's actually refreshing to find someone who understands and have had a first hand experience about them.
You're right...they have the ability to read minds.
I remember on one occasion, went to see her, but she she didn't give me the attention i needed, cos she still had some running around to do. I was upset inside, but i later offered to do the running around with her.
As i was driving, she told me: your mind is not here, if I'm not comfortable I can drop her, so she can continue with her waka. Truly, my mind wasn't there. I looked at her, and she looked back and askes me, if she wasn't right about what she said?
I readjusted, and brought my mind back. So you're right, they can read minds, but once again, I thought that was a fluke.

Sometines when she thinks I haven't really believed what she tells me, she will ask me, "do you want to see me" (as in seeing her in the spirit realm). I would tell her that I'm very ok with the little I've heard, and that i need my sanity intact! cheesy

See her! ? Bro good choice, even though it would be a beautiful experience its not adviciable to ask to see her in her real form, thats her turning into a Big snake, transformed into a Karishika or taking you to a Waterbody; which may be a trip of no return.

Now why is it dangerous, well she knows you'll freak out and run telling everyone, so she wont allow you live to tell the tale, please stop doubting her, remain cool when around her and keep your thought clean and simple.

She seems to really like you, stay friendly and enjoy the benefits grin

I would really love it if you can get more gists from her about the Marine world, it would be a learning experience but be careful with it.
Re: ... by Mykelpato(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Britboy:

It means anytime u need money she makes it come just in a jiffy, someone u don't know might give u.. Bruv do the sacrifice since it ain't human stuff.
Re: ... by Iolite(f): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mykelpato:

It means anytime u need money she makes it come just in a jiffy, someone u don't know might give u.. Bruv do the sacrifice since it ain't human stuff.

Did you really just adviced, he performs the sacrice? So because of money he should enslave his life forever, right? My brother blood sacrifice is far beyound what an ordinary man can comprehend.
Re: ... by shumuel(m): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2016
Britboy:

Sorry bro, i was banned that was why i couldn't post anymore.

Well bro about that sacrifice, like i said you need to be very careful, even though she likes you, that also brings its disadvantage.

From what have heard, i don't think you need any sacrifice but who knows maybe those who had had an encounter with them were lying or maybe it varies.

According to what they've said she would bring you goodluck naturally e.g she would make your business prosper or an unwarranted promotions, spiritual protect e.t.c.

Let me paint a scenairo: you could just be at a place and someone would just bring a business deal, you get involved and walla you hit it big. Some thing like this is what i expect to start happening to you, but hey if it was me too i might not want to let anyone know that my wealth is blood money or so.

I hope you get what i mean.
Re: ... by yinkeys(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2018
RUN!
Re: ... by kingsmaila(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
We do not have any goddess in Igala land. May she is named Inikpi and she is not a goddess.
Re: ... by kingsmaila(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
tinkdoll:
Uhm when you here igala!o boy run oh even their unborn pikin don get juju inside womb.they don't hide it they all have shrines
Point of correction. We are not as bad as u think for the devil is not as black as he is painted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! / Decker / Adult Content!!! See Sex Doll Actually In Action. They Are Really Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.