Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,501 members, 7,847,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (10274 Views)

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:

I didn't mention names. I haven't given out sensitive details. Why you dey fear like this? Na wa ooo
Bro, witches can sense their lovers anywhere..
Re: ... by IamNawty(f): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:

So you're from Kogi?
If you are, how sure are you such things don't exist?
You can't be too sure dear...trust me!
This life is mysterious
no am not cool just saying
Re: ... by IamNawty(f): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin grin

No goddesses in kogi?? Na baby you dy talk to? undecided

my skin is made of Kevlar and diamond crusts..

Everything go just bounce right off..

Odeshiii tongue tongue
just be running ur mouth ooo until u see me in ur dream this night wink
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Bro, witches can sense their lovers anywhere..
This guy, you no go kill me. Lol
She no be witch!
She's a special breed of humans...according to what she's told me.
She was born of human, she didn't manifest.
She explained some ish to me.
Not for the faint hearted!
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:

She no be witch!
God made man, made woman out of man...

He didn't make Man, woman, and kogi mamiwater..

She's practicing evil.. She has sold her life to the service of the devil..

They're currently discussing your matter in their coven now.. Who'll eat your liver and drink your blood, when you refuse to join their ranks and they kill you for food..

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
just be running ur mouth ooo until u see me in ur dream this night wink
grin Im a child of the most high God..

If you come to my dream, you won't be able to go back..for your own safety.. Remain there..

I'm so sorry I wasn't around on your birthday.. Exams kept me offline..

Happy Birthday in arrears love..
Re: ... by IamNawty(f): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin Im a child of the most high God..

If you come to my dream, you won't be able to go back..for your own safety.. Remain there..

I'm so sorry I wasn't around on your birthday.. Exams kept me offline..

Happy Birthday in arrears love..
ewooooo I shuld remain in your dream and be doing what grin grin grin dat means aw be sleeping foreva and Eva in real life abi grin

Awww u guys finally resume? Dats so cool , congrats tongue my buyday yaf pass jare.. Thanks shaa.
How was ur exams eh

1 Like

Re: ... by IamNawty(f): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:

They're currently discussing your matter in their coven now.. Who'll eat your liver and drink your blood, when you refuse to join their ranks and they kill you for food..
lmaoooooo dis guy is just evil grin don't u knw ure making dis op scared already grin wich one is discussing his matter in der coven and reading everything his saying on nl grin

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
ewooooo I shuld remain in your dream and be doing what grin grin grin dat means aw be sleeping foreva and Eva in real life abi grin

Awww u guys finally resume? Dats so cool , congrats tongue my buyday yaf pass jare.. Thanks shaa.
How was ur exams eh
grin grin

Yes Na.. And I'll use you as my sex slave, shebi you have big Yansh??!

Yeah we did

no be september 29? A week ago..

Exams was alright. Did my best.. cool
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
lmaoooooo dis guy is just evil grin don't u knw ure making dis op scared already grin wich one is discussing his matter in der coven and reading everything his saying on nl grin
grin grin

Witches have got no chill..

Let no one think for even one second that they're nice or could ever be nice...
Re: ... by IamNawty(f): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin grin

Witches have got no chill..

Let no one think for even one second that they're nice or could ever be nice...
how come u knw dem so well undecided had any encounter wit dem before ?
Re: ... by IamNawty(f): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin grin

Yes Na.. And I'll use you as my sex slave, shebi you have big Yansh??!

Yeah we did

no be september 29? A week ago..

Exams was alright. Did my best.. cool
sexxxx watttttttttt?

Re: ... by Greenbullet(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:
This is serious!
To make matters worse, she's beautiful and light-skinned.
In fact, the first time I saw her, I immediately knew there was something about her. The way her teeth dey even shine for night, and how her complexion glows. Wish I could upload her pics, but I won't.

The thing is, she kinda helps people to solve their problems. If you want to be rich, she fit help you do one or two. I've not had sex with her yet, but I just keep am as a very good friend.
She promised me one thing though...that she'll never hurt me, and that she hasn't killed anyone before.
She's falling in love nonetheless! grin
hehehe,my friend, borrow leg join your leg take run bcuzzzz na MAMI WATER GIRL OOOO.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
sexxxx watttttttttt?
cool Yes be afraid..
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
how come u knw dem so well undecided had any encounter wit dem before ?
Ive heard stories.. Not really encountered..
Re: ... by ElsonMorali: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2016
You want to be sleeping with mammy water? Issorite. I'm waiting for season two of this ya story. E go sweet die. Abeg cc me when you open that thread.
Re: ... by ElsonMorali: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:

She no be witch!

Abeg bros. You fit put her pic for your dp for just 2 seconds. I never see goddess before. Abeg.

1 Like

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Abeg bros. You fit put her pic for your dp for just 2 seconds. I never see goddess before. Abeg.
Nothing spectacular...just a normal chick, extremely light-skinned, beautiful, white teeth, faint tribal marks on her cheeks, and some other marks on her wrist. Wears bracelets, sometimes on her ankle to ward off impending evil or danger.
She's nice though, although I haven't seen the evil side. shocked (I don't intend to anyway)
Abeg, so nobody from Kogi fit confirm with authority about their existence and Modus Operandi?
Na wa ooo..
Re: ... by ElsonMorali: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:

Nothing spectacular...just a normal chick, extremely light-skinned, beautiful, white teeth, faint tribal marks on her cheeks, and some other marks on her wrist. Wears bracelets, sometimes on her ankle to ward off impending evil or danger.
She's nice though, although I haven't seen the evil side. shocked (I don't intend to anyway)
Abeg, so nobody from Kogi fit confirm with authority about their existence and Modus Operandi?
Na wa ooo..

Puhleeeze... Just for 2 seconds and mention me when you do.
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Puhleeeze... Just for 2 seconds and mention me when you do.
Sorry bro, wish I could...that's taking it too far. Besides, you could be anybody that knows her. Sorry!
Re: ... by ElsonMorali: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:

Sorry bro, wish I could...that's taking it too far. Besides, you could be anybody that knows her. Sorry!

OK. No problem. Was hoping to see mammy water with my korokoro eyes for the first time. Guess I'll have to look elsewhere. undecided
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Are tou serious?
They will eat my liver, drink my blood and kill me for food?
Na wa ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

OK. No problem. Was hoping to see mammy water with my korokoro eyes for the first time. Guess I'll have to look elsewhere. undecided
Be careful of the things you wish for.
If I knew you too well, trust me...I for share the pic with you.
Like I said, nothing extraordinary, just a beautiful light-skinned lady. That's all.
Were you expecting to see something else...a fish tail? Lol
Re: ... by jimoceans14(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Kogi is where am serving o,too many juju stories,that's why I seldom play with d locals o,especially the girls.
Re: ... by ElsonMorali: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2016
Britboy:

Be careful of the things you wish for.
If I knew you too well, trust me...I for share the pic with you.
Like I said, nothing extraordinary, just a beautiful light-skinned lady. That's all.
Were you expecting to see something else...a fish tail? Lol

Funny enough she might be someone I know cos I've known some very light skinned ladies in the past.

It would certainly be awesome if she could show us some tail. cheesy
Re: ... by Maxi112: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2016
Jesus!!!! igala people

I've one in my area from igala too, this girl can greet for Africa grin worst it all, she bent down a times to greet me grin who does that? I'm even tired of her Good morning sir bla bla bla

so this peeps are bad like these?
Re: ... by Topestbilly(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
tope tope wink kaaro, oji ire bi?

Mo ji re ooo mama. How heez you?
Re: ... by Kingsteve(m): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:
Jesus!!!! igala people

I've one in my area from igala too, this girl can greet for Africa grin worst it all, she bent down a times to greet me grin who does that? I'm even tired of her Good morning sir bla bla bla

so this peeps are bad like these?
Don't get it twisted...all tribes have their fair share of juju practices. Not limited to a few tribes.
Re: ... by Maxi112: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
Kingsteve:

Don't get it twisted...all tribes have their fair share of juju practices. Not limited to a few tribes.
noted!

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2016
Britboy:
Bros, but have you seen one in your side? I need confirmation! Shed more light on this if you can. Cheers!
I have seen alot, in fact u should be happy that she has revealed herself to u
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2016
Oma307:

I have seen alot, in fact u should be happy that she has revealed herself to u
Really?
Did you have any bad experiences with any of them?
And why do you say it's a good thing she revealed herself to me?
Sorry for the questions, just really curious! Cheers!
Re: ... by chieveboy(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2016
I understand that there is no law or power that can conquer (harm) love.

Britboy, in anything, you should only fear your fears. Fear is only the enabling environment for evil of whatever nature...love is the counter of that.

Have you heard of Auras before? It is a protective veil on every living thing. A loving person has his and so is a fearful person. That of the fearful is pierced and they attract all manner of things they fear...like attracts like...

A young girl passed by a dangerous street of thugs unattacked. It has to do with her attitude: a fearless-you-cant-harm-me attitude...if she turns back to the same street with a fearful attitude, she gets attacked.

Harboring a fear of being harmed whether you are in heaven automatically switches you to a region your fears can get actualized. It is a law of nature or of Physics!

Simply love, and do this humbly and gratefully...not every one gets the privilege to. It is the only force to reckon with, not evil. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) / Male Virgins / Which Of These Is Your Favourite Position When Sleeping With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.