Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) (20594 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" / Nneoma Okorocha Embraces Repentant Militants In Imo (pics) / Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by DozieInc(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Repentant avengers.
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by Lastanza: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Violence has been and is continuing to be one of the gate way to wealth in Nigeria since time immemorial.

Nothing for the gentle and obedient citizens in this country. Government can never listen to you if you don't rock their boat.

If boko boys genuinely mention 1billion naira today as settlement to lay down their arms, they will be paid. Abi na Tompolos of this world. What about those dat got stupendously rich through the violent takeover of government(military regimes).

I don't support violence but those that carry arms against the government know well the language that Nigeria government understands.
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by kenex4ever(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
1x2x3:

They even have a white safety helmet on grin grin.
what do u expect? even in some nigerian companies, techicians wear white and it's so annoying. things are not done properly here

Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by DesChyko: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
slawali:

Y always mention buhari don't you leaders repsent your area or district tell them to move the motion in the house na.are u a fo ol or somethy?

Uhh.. You did mention him. Did you see that in the post you quoted?

Go find who hold your change o, bros.
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
erico2k2:

wrong a technicians do not need OND . Once you can work on something you become a technician .

Lol read

Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by freshvine(f): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Funny people. Is this place not Minnila Pepple Street in D-line of Port Harcourt where a technician refurbish transformers? When has it become a degree awarding institution?

Some people somewhere is playing with our head! cheesy
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
sixtuschimere:
From the creeks, to Professional Electrical Engineering Technicians. (Electric Transformer Repairs and Maintenance)

23 ex-Niger Delta agitators have graduated as electrical engineering technicians in Port Harcourt.Below are a list of the courses they graduated with.,,,,

Electric Transformer Repairs And Maintenance (Core Modules they passed)
(1) Personal Development & Entrepreneurship,
(2) Introduction to Basic computer and Appreciation,
(3) Computer Aided Technical Drafting and Design (Application with AutoCAD software)
(4) Introduction to occupational safety and health (OSHA)
(5) Practical workshop training on Transformer Repairs and Maintenance

Four (4) of the beneficiaries graduate with Distinction. Given automatic employment by the vendor.

Congrats to them

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/23-ex-agitators-graduate-as-electrical.html

Op let me tell you a little expose. Majority or those pple you see are not militant but opportunist who grab the slot and many of them are not even from Delta state. Militants know anything? There own is to collect their normal monthly allowance and fvck ashawo. Don't be deceived
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
For sure in d nearest future, crime will advance in Nigeria, jobless graduates will be easily recruited into terrorism and kidnapping as is d case with ISIS, by then Nigeria will be like Colombia n Mexico, the elites(cabals) who hv hijacked our common resources n power must surely pay for it. Group of cabals re taking the country into hostage, Unless there z a Revolution inform of civil unrest, kidnapping, torturing n probably .......of the cabals, there will not be change of their ugly mindset of subjecting d common man to modern day slavery inform of unemployment while them and their offspring yet unborn hv secured d Best places in d govt, companies and parastatals. (Don't be marvelled at my level of reasoning n mentality, even Isrealis that re Gods special people don't give a damn about killing any Palestine that pose a threat to them, so if u say u re a Christian or Moslem that u will not indulge in a Revolution, and u leave everything thing to God or Allah, sorry the cabals don't give a damn about ur plight, so threat their Bleep~ups so they will learn from their mistakes, I am a free Thinker, I don't allow Religion to becloud my sense of reasoning /rationality, In case u want to turn to the other cheek when you are slapped, sorry I am not ur type. #I love peace but hate it when people try to take advantage of me unnecessarily bc of my loyalty, I can't take it when my patience is over stretched beyond my endurance.
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by engrchykae(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nigeria is not a zoo.................................................................:.....:................................................:...................................................Nigeria is a jungle and the brutes own the jungle.
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by godfrey01(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
if i hear say they fit repair transformer, i will quite Nairaland............
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
their crime has paid off
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by kazyhm(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
1x2x3:

They even have a white safety helmet on grin grin.
which signify LABOURER/CASUAL WORKERS
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by loomer: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
salabscholar01:

keep quiet..quiet! After destroying Gov properties, they got trained and was given jobs without delay... and those who suffered to pass through schools, legally, have no jobs yet.. but is it a sin to pass through the conventional routines of schools in Nigeria, how do you think this militancy of a thing will stop in this country if this continues?

if this could be us....

Oya go destroy properties if e pain u too much.
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by salabscholar01(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
loomer:

Oya go destroy properties if e pain u too much.
you do not make any sense
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by 1x2x3: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
kazyhm:

which signify LABOURER/CASUAL WORKERS

Labourers and Casual workers are coded yellow
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by kazyhm(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
1x2x3:

Labourers and Casual workers are coded yellow
oh! that true white is for engineers, managers and supervisor
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by loomer: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
salabscholar01:
you do not make any sense

Na u make sense na.

People leave crime, turned their lives around u dey provoke.
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by autonomous22: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
e be lyk say to b militant/repented na em dey pay pass nw........
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by mengho(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
congrats my brothers .
Please help the avengers plant more bombs for transformers so that our other brothers can be amnetised & get automatic employment.

P.S am just kidding, congrats
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by dorocent(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
shey as dem b militants na make dem gv dem automatic work. make dem fr no go back to wia dem cum from?... we wen b gud citizen, finish sch fr yrs n no work n still searching wtout carrying arms.. no problem.. shey after dem go say stubbornex no gud but na put all dis rock head wia dem dey now... GOD IS WATCHING OOOO OUR GOVTS DEM
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technicianquote author=mrvitalis post=50024176]

Lol read[/quote]
read what plz
As you can see there is not qualification attached to one being a technician . I'm a technician at work
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by salabscholar01(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
loomer:

Na u make sense na.

People leave crime, turned their lives around u dey provoke.
I believe you got your job through crime?
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by Maghan37: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

one of the many legacies of president Jonathan, while the old rag called buhari is busy sponsoring hajj and putting a stop to scholarship. who Medina EPP? if not that they produce terrorists .
U mean legacy of Umar yardua

Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by lobiologs(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Mehn I need a gun and shoot at the sky (no I do not plan on killing anyone) and then repent. @mynd44 let's do it, automatic jobs, did you see that. This is how it's supposed to be, nice job by those guys...

Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by PMIcon(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
erico2k2:

wrong a technicians do not need OND . Once you can work on something you become a technician .
You should read well before commenting.
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by Tobitrueman(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
This set of graduates will be given jobs fast, but not the calm one like us. They know not providing them with jobs will spell a new danger to the society.

Well said, true talk
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by Cutehector(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Education, not Guns!!!!
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by PMIcon(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Many people commenting did not read this: "Four (4) of the beneficiaries graduate with Distinction. Given automatic employment by the vendor."
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by olamil34(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
nice one guys
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by akinfemio: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
They are not Engineers they are craftsmen
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by FYTnRUN: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stelvin101:

Op let me tell you a little expose. Majority or those pple you see are not militant but opportunist who grab the slot and many of them are not even from Delta state. Militants know anything? There own is to collect their normal monthly allowance and fvck ashawo. Don't be deceived

Finally, some sense.. No militant who actually engaged in the militancy will take up the opportunity to go study.
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by basadenet: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
mrvitalis:
Please correct the topic.. . They are craft men not technicians or engineer as u said
A technicians must have undergone a formal training... . Thats like OND
Studying engineering and graduating dose not make one an engineer. ... The level of misinformation in this country is too high

To the topic.. . congrats to them... Dont be like the ones in Port Harcourt that just learn this things and sit at bus stop waiting for change

There is nothing to correct here.....What do you call an OND holder in Engineering related field? Let us appreciate what we have rather condemning it.

Buhari Meets With Yakubu Gowon In Statehouse Today (photos / Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) / Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Inspecting Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-uku